BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
Happy Hour Expert
Love the sweet flavor of this wine. Not dry at all. I wish it was an asti with the bubbles, but I'll live.
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this wine. I could probably have a whole bottle to myself. And it's price is pretty good. Good to have while snacking with the girls on movie night!
elvira p.
Palmdale, CA
This is one of my favorite wines and this is also one of my favorite brands of wines. I like the sweetness of the drink and I love to pair it with bri my favorite cheese
Mandy S.
This one keeps with the rest in being sweet and refreshing.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite "go to" wine for the weekend or family gatherings! I had NEVER tried moscato before and it was recommended to try this one. I fell in love with it! Good stuff!
Courtney B.
Fort Worth, TX
Barefoot moscato is not only delicious but amazingly affordable. The flavor could not be told Apart from a more expensive wine and it pairs well with so many foods.
Jennifer G.
New Milford, NJ
One of my favorites ! it's super sweet and not bitter making it easy to enjoy but don't drink it to quick! wine hangovers are a no-no !
Cheyanne P.
Springfield, MO
The Moscato is a little too sweet for me but I know plenty of people will ONLY drink this type of wine. Barefoot is affordable and readily available in many stores.
Amy N.
Silver Spring, MD
For one, the price of this wine, you can't beat. Two, I am not much of a Moscato person because I usually think it is too sweet. This Moscato is not too sweet. It is pretty much the only brand I will drink.
Lyndsay R.
Lafayette, IN
I am a sweet wine girl all the way and moscato is my fave! Sure I've tasted better, more expensive moscato however the quality taste of this wine is amazing for the price. You cannot beat it!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?