Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
New Orleans, LA

I really like this wine! I am defiantly a wine drinker and this is in my top picks for white wine. It's inexpensive, and has great flavor. Make sure it's chilled enough before drinking. The colder...the better
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Enid, OK

This was the first bottle of wine I bought when I turned 21! I love the sweetness of this wine!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Santa Rosa, CA

A great wine with seafood or dessert, great by itself or with a bit of sprite as a spritzer :]
Angie E.
Angie E.
Fort Pierre, SD

Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine for girls night, date night, or any occasion. The taste is sweet and crisp. For the price point, I was pleasantly surprised. My only wish is that moscato was available in a box. I would highly recommend this wine.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
P C Beach, FL

This is one of my top three favorite wines of all time! It's sweet and easy to drink and goes as a great pairing with so many things! Drink it with a pasta dish, chicken, fish etc. and it will be great!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Lisbon, IA

This is Delicious!!!! I buy this in bulk. The great thing is they have an extra large bottle too.
Carina M.
Carina M.
Daly City, CA

Ok - this is really easy to drink (almost dangerously easy ;) but it's too sweet for my personal taste. Is it good? Sure! But, I cannot have anything else that's sweet or it will be sweetness overload.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Fort Worth, Tx

This stuff is pretty good, but almost a little too bitter I think. But definitely one that I do buy if my faves aren't available
Omayra S.
Omayra S.
Bronx, NY

Love this wine and the price too, it really is very smooth and easy to drink. Love it
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Virginia Bch, VA

Barefoot Wines always quench my thirst for wine. The moscato is light and refreshing!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now