Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amber D.
Amber D.
Hampton, VA

Love this stuff! It is so cheap but so good! It has such a great, fruity flavor. In the past, I've bought other Moscato's that were more expensive but none of the others have as good of flavoring as this one! I Definitely recommend to anyone who loves moscato.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Mission, TX

I was surprised how affordable this bottle is! wonderful flavor! Its just right not too sweet.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Concord, NC

This is a great tasting smooth inexpensive wine! This wine is best when it's chilled. For a cheaper wine, it's a great deal! Love it!
Simone W.
Simone W.

I'm a red drinker BUT this doesn't taste bad at all. I'll drink white if there isn't any red.
Amaryllis A.
Amaryllis A.
huntington station, NY

I love Moscato, it tastes really good, has a smooth sweet taste to it and you cant beat the price
Audrey M.
Audrey M.

Barefoot wine in general is priced affordably and has a nice taste to it. Definitely one of my first choices.
Christian P.
Christian P.
edmonton

It's a great price but way to sweet for me, Barefoot is very popular at my work so I would imagine most of the others are great.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

Barefoot is just like Skinny girl. Tasty and cheap. Its great quality and there are always deals at Winn Dixie stores.
Lacey V.
Lacey V.
Evansdale, IA

This is a pretty good wine for the price. Its the first thing i pick out would defiently recommend it for everyone.
katarzyna a.
katarzyna a.
Elmont, NY

I like that it's at a reasonable price with a decent taste, but it's not my favorite
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now