Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Centreville, VA

This is my favorite go-to wine. I almost always have a bottle in the fridge. So yummy, goes with everything, and always on sale for $6ish! Can't beat that.
chenessa h.
chenessa h.

I don't know much about wines to be honest. But this is my best friends and mine go to wine. We are not big alcohol drinkers because of the taste of alcohol and the bitterness. This is sweet so it still has that taste of alcohol but it isn't harsh like hard alcohol
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Oklahoma City, OK

A low cost mascato, crisp in taste. A wine for those with a sweet tooth. It is usually very easy to find and available in most liquor stores
Danica D.
Danica D.
Tampa, FL

Great tasting, love how sweet it is. Very easy to drink and enjoyable. Not too harsh at all.
Renee P.
Renee P.

Not too sweet and perfectly crisp. This is an excellent Moscato. I like that it doesn't taste like frosting, you can taste the fruit not just the sugary sweetness like some other Moscatos
Kaela M.
Kaela M.
Media, PA

It's not a bad wine at all but I think I just got used to better quality tasting wines so it's hard for me to really enjoy Barefoot. If you're looking for CHEAP this is your go to.
Christy T.
Christy T.

A cheap and tasty sweet wine you should pick up when you're on a budget and wanting a dessert wine to have at the end of the day.
Dorothy J.
Dorothy J.
Harlingen, TX

Moscato is always good! Though I'm not 100% sure that I have tried this brand before, but I am aware that some people choose this as their go to!
Alex C.
Alex C.

Good, sweet, crisp taste. And reasonably priced. It's one of my favorite moscatos. I really like Barefoot's quality and price for the quality.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Westerville, OH

This is definitely my favorite brand of wine for the price. I've bought more expensive versions of the moscato that were not as good as this. LOVE IT!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now