Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Alanda H.
Alanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Definitely not my favorite wine but it is totally affordable and a good sweet buzz.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Kennett, MO
Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite wine. I have had very expensive wine and very cheap wine and BM is still my favorite. Very clean, crisp taste with a hint of fruit! 100 thumbs up
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
This is great if you love sweet wine and don't want to spend much money on a bottle. If you've never had wine and want to try it, Barefoot is always a good place to start.
SENDY W.
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
I'm a wine connoisseur, and I'm always trying new brands of wine from expensive to inexpensive. I' ve tried both the pink and white Barefoot Moscato wines. I really didn't care for the pink one, although it states it's sweet, but it's not at all. It had a bitter and semi-dry taste and i' don't are for dry wines at all.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Eastlake, OH
I love this for the price! It's a great lighter sweet wine, perfect for summertime, but I also drink it year round. Typically the ones I find that are better, also have a higher price tag, so I prefer to save the few dollars!
Bety R.
Bety R.
Long Is City, NY
Bestttt wine in the hole planet , i loveee this i will pick this wine over everything everything..
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
One of my all time favorite wines! This moscato is perfectly sweet and goes with any dish. Love it!
Katie K.
Katie K.
I am not the biggest fan of this moscato because it is a little too sweet for my taste. The price is unbeatable, though.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Westbrook, ME
April 16, 2015, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: White
This wine is perfect for any girls night and is a perfect wine for people who don't love the strong taste of wine.
angie r.
angie r.
San Jose, CA
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite out there in the market, its so inexpensive and you can find it anywhere.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?