Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Dara P.
Dara P.
Houston , Tx

Great peachy flavor! Love the light smooth taste! And it's an amazing value! It's also a trusted brand and can easily be found in grocery stores. The bottle itself is very cute. One of my favorite brands
Anna H.
Anna H.
Munford, TN

This is one of my all time favorite wines. It is so light and refreshing! It's great during the summer with frozen fruit mixed in. We always have it at showers because you really can't go wrong with it.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI

I really like this wine, it is very sweet. It would not be a wine to drink in the winter months. I think I would enjoy it best in the summer when it is hot. It is very easy to drink, not a drink to sip.
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.

This was a decent cheap bottle of wine. It is definitely not my first choice. But, it's still enjoyable especially for beginners. I can see the younger crowd enjoying this wine. It is just not the best.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV

Moscato is my go to wine and Barefoot does not disappoint! The crisp fresh flavor with just enough sweetness. This is not a dry wine so if you prefer a sweeter white wine this could be a choice for you.
Francine M.
Francine M.

Barefoot moscato is my go to wine! I am not a huge fan on wines but I love the way this one taste! It has a nice sweet taste to it. It also extremely affordable no matter what size bottle you get it in.
Tarrah A.
Tarrah A.

Love this sweet inexpensive wine! Easy to drink with a group of gals and is light and refreshing. Wine doesn't have to cost a lot to taste good and this is an easy staple in the few wines I stock up on.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Fort Campbell

I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. After a good friend insisted I try this particular brand, I'm now obsessed. It is the perfect wine that provides a light and airy taste. I highly recommend this wine.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL

Ah this is my favorite go to bottle of wine to bring home from the grocery store! It's sweet and delicious, and great to go with dinner. It's also great with watching the bachelorette on a Monday night!
Madison S.
Madison S.

There is definitely wines I prefer over this barefoot but it is pretty dang good. It's light yet sweet. I can easily have this with my dinner and not feel guilty when I have another glass for dessert 😁
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now