BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Gianna P.
Sturtevant , WI
Love love love! My best friend keeps this stocked at her house all year round. It's a great summer time refreasher or the perfect mid-day winter drink! Great taste and a low price!
Colleen R.
Paducah, KY
Not being a wine critic, I have no way to explain this except if you love Moscato, you will love this wine. It is a great wine that goes with almost everything and is also wonderful by itself and great for sharing with a friend...go ahead and get the big bottle!!
McCaylee P.
Wilmington, OH
For me, this is such a dangerous wine! Lol. It tastes just like juice with no weird after taste that some wines have left in my mouth. I love how affordable it is and it's in almost every grocery store or drug store. I would definitely recommend it to anyone trying to get into the world of wine!
mariah s.
Yonkers, NY
I typically do not drink wine. However, this wine is so incredibly sweet, goes down very smoothly. Nothing like red sour wine. This barefoot moscato is my definite go to wine wherever I go. Price is extremely affordable. Will always recommend this wine to everyone and anyone I know for suggestions.
Frances S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite white wine hands down. I love it and I recommend you try it if you like white wine. It does not cost an arm and a leg which is nice so if you're not into wine you can try it and not break the bank.
Pat M.
You can't beat Barefoot moscato! This brand just doesn't make a bad wine. The moscato has a great taste without a funky after taste. It is affordable and I am a repeat customer. I would recommend Barefoot to everyone.
Nurys C.
doral, FL
A really good wine you can enjoy with your significant other or your friends... Actually It's so good you'll ever enjoy it with an enemy lol... Is a fruity type of wine not so dry. Just perfect!
Amy W.
Wildwood, MO
Love, but wanted something a little sweeter. Crisp flavor with clean, fruity flavors. Not too dry. Not too bubbly. Perfect for after dinner or if you're inclined towards a sweeter wine.
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
Great buy for wine. The taste is very sweet just like any other moscato at the stores. The thing I like best about this is it is made by Barefoot. They make really good guilty wines for a good value. definite must try
Rhea A.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I started off drinking this wine because it was so sweet I could gobble it down like juice. And it was cheap. I found though I would run right through the stuff though.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?