BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
Barefoot Moscato is a light, sweet, smooth wine perfect for everyday occasions. This is the white wine I grab when I'm having a girls' night in, or a movie night on the sofa. Fruity and soft, it's the perfect moscato for a summer barbecue on the patio or an afternoon by the pool. Lightly carbonated, the bubbles add to the brightness of this wine. I find this particular white wine to be refreshing, a great option for "beginners" or those who are new to drinking wine. Because of the inexpensive price tag, this wine is also an excellent option for casual social gatherings or for creating wine-related punches or desserts (think alcohol Jell-o shots or white wine fruity Sangria). I pair this wine with everything from fruit to light cheeses and crackers, fresh desserts to seafood and chicken dishes. It works well with many foods in many situations, and is great all on its own, too!
Michelle B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I received this bottle as a gift and it was so good I drank the whole bottle in one sitting. It was the first time drinking this wine. It is delicious and smooth. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kristen I.
Hitchcock, TX
If you are looking for a sweet, inexpensive wine, look no further. Barefoot is always my go-to wine when I can't make it to a store that has a good selection or the stores are already closed. Most gas stations sell it and its a really good moscato. I have and will buy it again.
Olivia T.
South Burlington, VT
I love the sweet taste of this wine! I find that it's nothing that I'll ever get sick of. It tastes just like any other moscato so for the price it can't be beat. Plus it's available at most retainers so it's easy to find wherever I am!
Molly H.
This is delicious!! One of my favorite moscato', and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! The taste isn't too bubbly like I've found some moscato is which I do not like! I would definitely buy this time and time again!
Katie R.
One of my top favorite wines! Sweet and refreshing. I would highly recommend it! It is easy to find and won't disappoint! I'll definitely keep purchasing this wine. Very satisfied!
Minnie G.
Montebello , CA
This was an inexpensive alternative to other wines. It was very sweet but it met the expectation for the price paid. Compared to the the Stella Rosa brand it falls short. When on a budget and want a drink I would definitely buy this again.
Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I enjoy wine and this is a good Moscato that is easy to find and Barefoot is a good affordable brand. It's a good go to for a inexpensive Moscato and I have enjoyed my fair share of this wine over time.
Jordan M.
Wellington, OH
I will never not drink barefoot mascato. Whole bottle at once? Why not . It's delicious . The flavor is just so THERE that I can't stop. Well I can but some nights one glass just isn't enough . Will always be my go to wine in any situation
Courtney G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Even more than the sweet red, I love the barefoot moscato. I buy this in the big bottle! It's pretty sweet and that's just how I like it. Other white wines can be on the drier side for me, but not this one!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?