BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN
One of the best wines in my opinion! Great taste and a great price and you just can not beat that! If you like a sweet white wine, I definitely recommend this!
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
This is my absolute favorite wine. It tastes just like pear juice. I do prefer to have it chilled when I drink it. It's a must have when we have get togethers.
Lexis J.
Lexis J.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this wine. It's not too much. It's great with cheese and crackers! Also it's very affordable can find at your local grocery stores. It's an okay value !
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Winsted
My husband brought this home for me after a hard day. I was surprised at how light and fruity it was, without being overly sweet. It was perfect for a hot day.
Erin C.
Erin C.
By far one of my favorite wines! I love my wine having a good combination of bitter and sweet. This makes it easier to drink than having to swill or ice down.
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn, NY
Had this last night for like the umteenth time and i love it every time. This pairs great with pasta and has a sweet taste to it! One bottle is never enuff!!!
Janice P.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
This brand is one of my favorites that make moscato. Just enough sweetness and not dry. It is always on sale for 2/$10. Who can beat great taste and price? :)
Carly B.
Carly B.
This wine is cheap but will always do the trick. Being a broke college student I happen to always count on Badefoot Mascato and Pink Mascato to get me through
Karli H.
Karli H.
Cave Creek, Az
For the price, this a very acceptable wine. The moscato is light and crisp, with sweet undertones that are noticeable but not overwhelming. Great for brunch!
ashley r.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
This used to be my favorite wine! And I'm not a wine drinker. I've.been making a white wine cake using this wine and its perfect for it! And I love the price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?