Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jeny S.
Jeny S.
Albany, OR

This is my all time faveorite wine. My friends and I buy this for get togethers and movie nights. Its sweet and tasty. You can find it just about anywhere and its priced just right. I love this wine.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Uxbridge, MA

Barefoot Moscato is an absolutely delicious wine.
Barefoot Moscato is very affordable as far as price goes. It's also very easy to find as it is in most liquor stores and gas stations that sell wine.
Melisa C.
Melisa C.

This wine is a must have for my holidays. I am not a fan of wine but this wine doesnt have such a bitter taste which I love! I could not live without this. The other good thing about it is the price!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY

One of my favorite moscatos. It's crisp and sweet. And it's cheap! Around $8 per small bottle. It's not an extremely high alcohol content either, so I can enjoy several glasses without getting drunk.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Midland, AR

This is my favorite barefoot wine. It's sweet and crisp. It's not as strong as other moscato, which I like. I have bought this one several times at our local Walmart and will buy more in the future.
Jill E.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN

If you are looking for a decent sweet cheap white wine I would absolutely go with this brand. It is a good started wine if you are just developing your pallet and want to start with something sweet.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Evansville, IN

I absolutely love Barefoot wines! They are priced at a very economical level but do not flake out on good taste. I always go for the soft reds and whites but I love the zing that comes with Moscato.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

Not my favorite wine (I can't find my favorite at any store) but a great wine for the price. Very cheap but if you like sweet wine I feel this is for you. Goes great with fruit after being chilled.
Jori G.
Jori G.

One d the best Moscato wines there is! Excellent wine for the price you pay which is also great as its about $6-$7 a bottle! Very sweet but not too sweet you couldn't drink a bottle in one sitting!
Meriah D.
Meriah D.
Columbia, MO

This product is my go to when I feel like enjoying a glass of wine after a long day. I bought it at Walmart and it's very inexpensive. I am pleased with the taste and would definitely buy it again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now