Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Anna H.
Anna H.
Lake Village, AR
This is the starter of wine. When I started drinking wine, this was my choice. I liked it for a while, but it got to be too sweet. I moved up to a less sweet wine.
Martino S.
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
Well, first off this is great for your wallet and tastes great! I am a bit of a wine ano and only like certain kinds etc.., but when in doubt this is great to buy.
Simone H.
Simone H.
Laud Lakes, FL
Light fresh and yummy ! Great accompaniment to a light spring meal . Subtle fruity elements . Price point is great . I utilize this to make my sangria with fruit !
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD
This is a pretty basic moscato wine that you can get at literally any liquor store. It is a brand that I know I will enjoy and I do like the taste of this moscato.
fabiola a.
fabiola a.
Delicious not super sweet it's very inexpensive and it's has a great flavor love eating this with chips and it's snacks definitely very affordable and inexpensive
Yajaira P.
Yajaira P.
This one is really good you could buy it at your local Walgreens with jewels Dominick's or any really local grocery store very decent price and tastes really good
Shnicquar F.
Shnicquar F.
Savannah , GA
This is one of my favorite wines! It's inexpensive and sweet. It's great for those nights when you want to just stay in, relax and watch movies with your feet up!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Del Rio, TX
Barefoot is a good brand for wine. I love it. At the only kind of white wine will
Drink. :) it has a good flavor and it's not really dry like most white wines. :)
Erica K.
Erica K.
Scranton , PA
One of my favorite, more wallet friendly wines. Crisp and refreshing without being overly sweet. Always good to have on hand for a night where you need to unwind.
Dawnn S.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
I LOVE this wine! It's affordable but not cheap quality. It's nice to have around when company drops by or you want to treat yourself to Netflix or a bubble bath.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?