Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tabatha P.
Tabatha P.
Belleville, NJ

Love this line of wines. These are my go tos when i am invited to any function. I also like to have them for my girls night in. Very inexpensive and refreshing. For added taste, mix in some fruits.
Meriah D.
Meriah D.
Columbia, MO

This product is my go to when I feel like enjoying a glass of wine after a long day. I bought it at Walmart and it's very inexpensive. I am pleased with the taste and would definitely buy it again.
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Sweetwater, TN

Absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! It's my go-to wine for any occasion! It's got a nice crisp flavor, it's not overpowering and I can mix it with other drinks to make a really nice mixed wine drink!
Luz C.
Luz C.

Very good flavor I love the tasty or pricey at all I really enjoy drinking it and enjoy it very much super cold ..... I wouldn't change it for anything it's so good and so soothing and so relaxing
Katie R.
Katie R.

Moscato is in my top picks for a sweet wine! Or any wine. Love it for just a glass or for my drink for dinner. Barefoot brand isn't very pricey and usually easy to
Find in stores that carry wine!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Cazenovia, NY

Super affordable and tasty wine. Great for enjoying with girlfriends. This is usually my go-to wine and I am usually very picky with wine. I buy this kind as well as the pink moscato because duh.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.

I am writing this for my husband as he is a fan of this wine and sweeter wines. For him this is a wonderful sweet wine. One of his favorites. The price point and availability is very competitive.
alexa s.
alexa s.
Spencer, NY

I love this wine it is so sweet and refreshing. you can hardly taste the alcohol in it making it a dangerous treat. i like to drink it with ice pool side enjoying the warm breeze and summer days
Beatris g.
Beatris g.
Bronx, NY

If there were more stars ,I would give this moscato more stars. I I have a hard time with wines because of my migraines. Barefoot Moscato does not give me migraine. And the sweetness is amazing.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN

Barefoot Mascato white wine is my favorite of the barefoot collection. It's soft and sweet which I love. It's cheap but could hold its own against the more expensive wines out there. I recommend
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now