Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Erin H.
Erin H.
Paducah, KY

By far my favorite wine! Barefoot is fairly cheap and sold at most liquor stores so it's easy to find and to keep in stock.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Forked River, NJ

Moscato is my favorite sweet wine and with barefoot it a cheaper wine and taste great. Great in the summer and always stocked in my refrigerator
Maria D.
Maria D.
Sparks, MD

This is my favorite moscato! The price is really affordable,especially the double bottle. The taste is awesome and some bottles have the bubbly moscato which is even better! My favorite by far
Kim S.
Kim S.

Mmmm! I like Barefoot wine. Especially white zinfandel! Always a bonus that it isn't costly! :)
Tima F.
Tima F.
Camden, de

You can never I wrong with barefoot. Best moscato I've ever had. Perfect for a relaxing Sunday
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Morgantown, KY

I love this stuff! It's so smooth and sweet to me! Nice when chilled but not ice cold!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

I love this wine! I always have a bottle in my fridge, This is one of my favorite wines!
marlena s.
marlena s.

Great tasting, inexpensive wine! best one out there. Tastes amazing alone or mixed with orange juice. great great wine.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Oscoda, MI

If alcohol is alcohol to you then go for it.... To me you get what you pay for with wine. Not a huge moscato fan in general... Too sweet. This wine was way overkill in the sweet department, and tasted horrible. Like a cheap wine. (Which it is). Never buying it again.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Gladstone, MI

This is one of my favorite wines. It's deliciously sweet and smooth. Very good price as well!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now