Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Weatherford, OK

I love to drink wine and I like that its not expensive! It's great to come home after a long night and have a glass or good on the weekends when you want a few glasses!
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ

Although I am not a fan of moscato as a wine if I had to drink it then I would drink barefoot brand. Moscato is just too sweet for my taste.
Bre-Ana B.
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT

This is my favorite white wine. It is Sweet, affordable and SO delicious! I do not like dry wine at all and this is far from dry.
Necheye T.
Necheye T.
Richmond, VA

I am trying to get into drinking wine to relax after a long day and I really enjoyed Barefoot Moscato. I usually don't drink so I was apprehensive at first, thinking that it would be too 'strong' for me but I really like the sweet taste!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI

This is my favorite wine out there! It's a light fruity taste and it's affordable. I first had it at wine tasting and I buy it all the time. You can always make it a little bit more fancy when you mix it, too.
Carol O.
Carol O.
Nampa, ID

A nice light wine. Perfect Moscoto for summer. A nice wine for guests or yourself.
Yanett V.
Yanett V.
Great Lakes, IL

I only like the sweet wines and I definitely recommend. If you are just starting to try wine for first time you can't go wrong with this one
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

This is actually my favorite kiind of wine, i love the taste and it doesn't give me a bad hangoveer lol
Francis S.
Francis S.

I love moscato wine. Barefoot moscato isn't bad but it's definitely not the best moscato on the market. It doesn't taste as sweet or as good as others I have tried but then again, it's also a cheaper moscato. I would definitely say if you're thinking of starting out trying moscato wine, grab a little higher quality brand and skip this one, otherwise you might not get a true sense of what the wine has the potential to be.
Tonya N.
Tonya N.

It's ok not the worse and not the best. Good for the price. But cupcake mascoto is way better.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now