6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,835 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I prefer white wine over red and this wine is pretty yummy and affordable! Def an easy crowd pleaser
One of my favorite drinks to help unwind after a long day. Price is great and the taste is better!!
I love Moscato wines. I did not like this one at all. It is bitter and not how a sweet wine should be.
I like sweet wine, especially moscato. Barefoot Moscato is a good wine that doesn't break the bank.
Quite tasty, but even better when you add fruit. :-) Great for a cheap bottle!
I'm not a big wine drinker but this is my favorite! really it's the only one I will drink! it's also great to bake with.
This is my go to wine when I just grab something while at the grocery. I like a sweet drink and this is definitely a sweet drink.
This is a pretty good tasting moscato. It's very affordable. It's definitely worth a try.
This is very affordable but definitely not my favorite brand of moscato, taste doesn't do it for me.
I'm definitely a sweet wine kind of girl so this is perfect for me! Not to mention it works for those of us on a budget!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos