Add a Photo

Photos (64)
sarabeth t.
sarabeth t.
Bloomdale, OH
This is the best wine out there for a great price! The pink Moscatoband Moscato bubbly ate fantastic also!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Reading, PA
This is the best moscato brand I've tasted and it is very affordable. It has just the right sweetness.
Starla B.
Starla B.
Conyers, GA
I actually tried this brand a few weeks ago and I definitely was surprised.This is super affordable and is actually very tasty. It is smooth and is perfect for all occasions! Try other flavors too!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Elgin, OR
There is nothing I don't like about moscato wine, so many options and they are all delicious and very affordable
Beth B.
Beth B.
River Falls, WI
With it's great price and awesome taste, this is one of my go-to wines. The moscato is nice and sweet without being completely overwhelming.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite go-to wines. It is guaranteed to be almost any where you can purchase wine. It has the perfect balance of sweetness.
This is my all time favorite wine! It is super cheap but I love the taste of it. It tastes even better when poured over ice. Even though it is a cheaper wine, the bottle is classy and nice looking.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Carmel, IN
This my go-to brand in college. I feel like I get a decent quality wine for an awesome price, and I love the selection that Barefoot has.
Gabi H.
Gabi H.
Love Barefoot wine! My favorite is the pink moscato. It can be a little bubbly which is perfect. The perfect wine to bring to girls night!
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Hudson, OH
Nice chicken marinade... awesome summer coq au van wine... makes a nice sangria base during berry season.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?