Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Cassy C.
Cassy C.
Tacoma, WA

This wine is only good if you like really sweet wine. I've personally never cared for moscato and I can only stomach one glass.
Brandis V.
Brandis V.
Little Rock, AR

I love barefoot moscato!! I don't think you go wrong with any of the barefoot brands.
ambyr g.
ambyr g.
Arlington, TX

Gross. I hate most moscatos, but I especially hate this one. Way too sweet. Not for me.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Carsonville, MI

I love the flavor of this Barefoot Moscato and the price is awesome also. If you do not typically like wine because of a strong taste, you may want to give this one a try. It has a decent alcoholic percentage without tasting too strong. It is a light and fruity wine, which is what I like. Is it the absolute best Moscato you can get? No, but for the price, I can not complain!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS

I love this wine! If you like sweet wine this is a good one to try. It also has a good price. This is a great Moscato.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Columbus, OH

I am a huge fan of Pink Moscato. It is perfectly sweet and totally easy to drink. It is a great cheap price and perfect for me as a college student!!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR

I love this wine. I know must fine wine lovers would scoff at this cheap, sweet wine, but it's great and I am not ashamed to drink the whole bottle myself.
Felisha M.
Felisha M.

This gets five stars from me. It's a sweet white wine made from muscadines or what we call wild grapes. It's very delicious. I did notice that this particular brand is much more effervescent than some other white wines.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Norcross, GA

I love this wine. I like that it is affordable and taste great. I get this brand often
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Beaufort, SC

Probably my favorite wine at the moment. Great price, also has a great taste. I've found a lot of other moscato in this price bracket have a very vinegary taste to me, and I don't have that problem with this one!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?