Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Murfreesboro, TN
My go-to wine! It isn't expensive and it tastes wonderful. Tastes just like a adult glass of apple juice.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
This is a very sweet moscato. Very sweet. I can't drink this wine too often because its a ittle too sweet for my taste but I do enjoy it when I am in the mood to have a sweet wine. This is my husbands favorite moscato. My brother and sister in law love it too.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Country Club, MO
Love this Moscato! It isn't overly sweet and has a great flavor. It is definitely one of my favorites!
Shaina T.
Shaina T.
Wadesboro , NC
I must say that this is my favorite wine on the shelf. I have tried other brands of moscato and keep coming back to this one!
Shania S.
Shania S.
Conway, SC
This is a really nice wine, had it served at my uncles wedding. Very nice taste and it doesn't taste yucky like some wines do. 5 stars!!!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Centerburg, OH
Barefoot is a decent budget wine. Definitely good for sangria and also light for summer evenings.
Jordann G.
Jordann G.
Lansing, MI
Light and sweet wine. Barefoot Moscato has a great taste and is also cheap, so that's a plus! :)
Phylicia R.
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
I'm not a big fan of wine but this wine is pretty descent this taste better than the pink bottle
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this wine!!! It's sweet and delicious. I love to drink with seafood dishes and with just cheeses to snack on. It has a wonderful after taste as well and doesn't leave your mouth dry.
Carol A.
Carol A.
Windsor, NJ
May not be the most expensive wine but it's damn good!! I love a pink or white wine and good to share with close friends , girls night !
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?