4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
One of my favorite sweeter white wines. I generally go for a red but when I feel like a crisp white I always go for barefoot.
I tried this early this year on a friend's recommendation. Love Love Love! This goes great with pasta and/or dessert! Yummy!
Love this one. Taste refreshing and has a splash of flavor that leaves you wanting more. Very light and goes well with food.
1 of my favorite wines. It has a nice sweet taste for it to be good with dinner, dessert, or just an evening glass of wine.
This wine is one of my favorite. This company makes such great wine. I don't try think I have ffound one that I don't like
Sooooo sweet. Too sweet for me. Great if you like a super sweet white wine, but don't even try if you prefer more dry wine
Often given this as a gift and although it's drinkable it's not my favorite! The price is good and is sold just about anyway!
This Moscato is so fresh and light, not too sweet. When Moscstos are too sweet they aren't refreshing. Barefoot did it right.
Very good and citrusy sweet. Super refreshing! This brand has a great price point and most of their products are really good
I love this Moscato =) Barefoot is my go-to wine whenever I have to grab something real quick for myself or for any friends.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos