Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Erin C.
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA

Nope. Not even gonna try and deny it. This stuff is cheap, sweet, easy to drink and doesn't leave me with a wine headache. I've paired it with fancy steaks, grilled cheese and everything in between. It also makes for a refreshing after work drink.
Tara W.
Tara W.

I love it. Sweet and just the right amount of "relaxation" for after a hard days work
Rosana P.
Rosana P.
TAMPA, FL

One of my friends introduced this to me one day and I haven't stopped ever since, this is my go to bottle love it
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
San Jose, CA

It may be cheap but it's one of the best tasting. Barefoot does a really good job with their wines in general. i absolutely love a good moscato and this one is amazing. I HIGHLY recommend!
Dakota P.
Dakota P.
Allentown, PA

Can't get enough of this whine. The crisp taste exceeds the price by far I'm surprised they don't charge more , but this affordable wine can have a lot of friends tricked when it's not in the bottle.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Columbus, OH

I really enjoy a sweet wine, and barefoot moscato is absolutely delicious. My favorite is the pink moscato it is very bubbly and very easy to drink. And this brand is very inexpensive. It goes great with dinner.
kelsie u.
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA

While i hate most wines, barefoot moscato is a great drink. the only wine i have really ever found myself liking
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Cypress, TX

HANDS DOWN my favorite white wine! I'm a red kinda gal but I love barefoots moscato
Karla H.
Karla H.
Kingsville, TX

I love barefoot!! and this moscato is one of my favorites mostly cuz of the great price! great for a college student on a budget :)
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Dunkirk, MD

Very sweet! if you're not a fan of sweet wines, stay away. That said, I don't even like wine and I like this stuff. It still tastes like wine but it's drinkable for a non-wine-drinker like me
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now