Add a Photo

Photos (61)
jaimie v.
jaimie v.
Los Angeles, Ca

One of my favorite dessert wines! Love that I am able to pick this up at my local grocery store or target and the price is affordable. Love barefoot's moscato!
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT

One of my favorite wines! Reasonably priced and a great flavor. It's a good dessert wine as it is sweet and fruity.
Jen O.
Jen O.

I love this wine. I love the taste, I love the price, everything. Can't beat it!
Victoria  G.
Victoria G.
Edmond, OK

The first moscato I ever had. I liked it a whole lot until I had some more expensive brands. But its a definite go to when my pockets are running low. Sweet but not too sweet.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY

I love this wine, i was told about this from someone else and decided to buy it, fell in love and is basically the only wine i buy
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Plainfield, IL

This is a really good moscato I like it when I have my girls over we always enjoy a glass of Moscato!!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

This is a light, very sweet white wine that tastes delicious, but it can be a little *too* sweet after awhile. I like this as a dessert wine, and it tastes great with chocolate!
Seanna P.
Seanna P.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Not such a great moscato. It's on the sweeter side and tens to give me headaches. There are better quality wines at the same price poit! Skip this one!
Lashana W.
Lashana W.

For its price, this wine is actually really tasty. A great sweet Moscato flavor, but on occasion, a small headache immediately followed the consumption of this wine, & I'm talking after one glass. But still super tasty.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Spokane, WA

I love this brand of Moscato. It's always sweet. I love the different white/pink/red flavors as well. Goes well with just about everything.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now