6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,879 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
A great wine for those summer nights, it's so refreshing with a great taste I also love sweet red! My favorite wine ever
I LOVE this white wine! Its my favorite. The sweet taste of this moscato is not overbearing. This is not a dry wine, which i like.
Love this...I added some mandarin oranges, frozen sliced strawberries and a splash of peach schnapps...summer in a glass
This is one of my all time favorites!! Great price, even for the big bottle. Perfect for summertime.
This moscato is not as bubbly as some I have had. i don't enjoy it as much as other brands
I love Moscato wine but this is one that I run from. Honestly I don't think I have found any Barefoot wine that I like.
One of the worst moscatos i have ever had. Just pay the few extra dollars and get something better.
Pretty good moscato. Good flavor-a bit too sweet versus other moscatos but great and not overpriced.
Yummy and cheap! I love bars that have Barefoot as their basic wine! It's really good for the price!
I love this wine!! I mostly love sweet wine and this one hits the spot! And price isn't bad either!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos