Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.

This is my second favorite wine it's sweet and bubbly. It's light and crisp great for a afternoon drink or after a long day.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.

This caught my attention because of the footprints So I bought a 4 pack The Pink Moscato is so refreshing I added strawberry's and blended with Ice OH SO GOOOOOOODDDD
Kait M.
Kait M.
Camp Lejeune, NC

This isn't my favorite wine, but it definitely is perfect when I want to run into quickly and grab something.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Oklahoma City, OK

A low cost mascato, crisp in taste. A wine for those with a sweet tooth. It is usually very easy to find and available in most liquor stores
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
New Bedford, MA

After a long week of work a glass of wine on the couch and a good movie is needed. The barefoot moscato is a sweet not so bittwr taste. You will sleep great!
Kaela M.
Kaela M.
Media, PA

It's not a bad wine at all but I think I just got used to better quality tasting wines so it's hard for me to really enjoy Barefoot. If you're looking for CHEAP this is your go to.
Brandee A.
Brandee A.
North Aurora, IL

Love the light sweet flavor, great for any party or just an evening at home!
Chue L.
Chue L.

Something not too sweet and not too bitter. The perfect zest to end a long day at work.
Christy T.
Christy T.

A cheap and tasty sweet wine you should pick up when you're on a budget and wanting a dessert wine to have at the end of the day.
jessica C.
jessica C.
Minneapolis, MN

Moscato is one of my favorite wines. I typically like to fancy it up with sugar around the rim with lemonade and sprite mixed. #yum
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now