Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA
This is very affordable but definitely not my favorite brand of moscato, taste doesn't do it for me.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mansura, LA
A nice, inexpensive wine. Sweet, light taste. It's one of my favorites! Tastes best chilled.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
MOSCATO IS MY FAVORITE WINE. THIS ONE TASTES GREAT AND IT ISN'T ON THE EXPENSIVE SIDE
neha s.
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
Great sweet fruity wine with affordable price range. Use it with pasta or just lying on couch watching aus open
Kasey R.
Kasey R.
Corbin , KY
This is my favorite wine ever! Hands down! This gets me through my hard times and is cost effective!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Amarillo, TX
I love Barefoot Moscato. It is crisp and light and sweet. I love how the taste lingers for a bit and it is amazing. I would drink it all day everyday if I could.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love a sweet Moscato and the Barefoot is at the average price range making it affordable.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Chesapeake, Va
I love mascato and Barefoot is one of my favorites. Its bubbly and sweet, plus it is not as expensive as some other mascatos I've tried.
Marvel D.
Marvel D.
Salem, OR
Barefoot Moscato is a nice sweet wine that pairs beautifully with any desert. Some slightly sweet wines turn tart when paired with cheesecakes and candies, but this nice sweet wine won't pucker your mouth. One of the better inexpensive Moscato ' s available.
Steph F.
Steph F.
It is a bit bitter. Not a sweet as other moscatos, which some people like. I preder the sweeter of moscato wines.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?