Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manhattan, KS

Barefoot is one of my favorite brands because it is very affordable yet still tastes delicious. I love their moscato the most.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oakland Gardens, NY

Affordable, sweet, and absolutely addicting. I was first attracted to Barefoot by the deals my neighborhood liquor store offered (two for $11?!) and immediately snatched it off the shelves. My go-to moscato.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL

I love moscato and this is one of my top picks. The price is always amazing and it still tastes great. Even my boy friend doesn't mind drinking it with me.
Liz V.
Liz V.

In college we always drank barefoot moscato because it is such a great price and tastes so refreshing as well.
Kate E.
Kate E.

Ahhh a classic, sweet, cheap intro wine. If you think you don't like wine then you've never had this stuff. I'm pretty sure every girl who loves wine either started with this exact bottle (or rosé)
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA

Really good priced moscato with a moscato quality (which is considered the cheapest wine in Europe) but I still like to opt out to this choice when my favorite pinot grigio's are not around.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Spokane, WA

I absolutely love this wine. Its great for those who arnt big wine drinkers. Its sweet and easy to drink.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC

This is my favorite wine! It was the first wine that I was able to drink because at first I just couldn't get behind the taste of wine but after trying this one I loved it and was actually able to start branching out and trying others after that. It's sweet and doesn't have too much of the intense wine flavor like some. It's inexpensive and can be found so many places but honestly even after trying much more expensive wines I still always come back to this one as it is the best tasting one I've found yet.
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
Lewiston, ME

Barefoot is my all time favorite brand of wine. I mostly enjoy drinking Moscato. Barefoot is a cheaper wine and it has amazing flavor. I wouldn't choose any other brand of wine unless the store I was at did not have this brand.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA

This is an excellent cost-effective wine, one that I enjoy drinking to unwind. Its a good amount of sweetness without being overwhelming.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now