Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Talesha R.
Talesha R.
Corp Christi, TX

This is my go to moscoto, tastes great and very affordable, better than more expensive brands in my opinion
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Topeka, KS

The perfect sweet wine for a hot summer evening or any time. Sweet but light and refreshing.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Very great flavor! It is a little sweet for a moscato but is still one of my top picks!
Emma L.
Emma L.
Harleysville, PA

When it comes to cheap wine this is definitely a winner. You can never go wrong with Barefoot.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Fanwood, NJ

This is my favorite of all the Barefoot wines! It is very sweet with its hints of peaches but I like a sweeter wine. In the summer (or anytime really) I like to add some club soda for a refreshing spritzer.
Magdalena R.
Magdalena R.
Drums, PA

This is such a wonderful wine! My favorite. It's crisp and sweet without being overbearing. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone who likes a sweeter wine!
jaimie v.
jaimie v.
Los Angeles, Ca

One of my favorite dessert wines! Love that I am able to pick this up at my local grocery store or target and the price is affordable. Love barefoot's moscato!
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT

One of my favorite wines! Reasonably priced and a great flavor. It's a good dessert wine as it is sweet and fruity.
Jen O.
Jen O.

I love this wine. I love the taste, I love the price, everything. Can't beat it!
Victoria  G.
Victoria G.
Edmond, OK

The first moscato I ever had. I liked it a whole lot until I had some more expensive brands. But its a definite go to when my pockets are running low. Sweet but not too sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now