Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Laura M.
Laura M.
Arlington, VA

Love barefoot moscato. It's very delicious and affordable. It has a nice delicate taste that is fruity and light. I always enjoy having a glass and it is my go to brand.
krystal l.
krystal l.
Merced, CA

I was never a wine drinker but i will say that i will drink this wine its really good and very inexpensive.
Alissa H.
Alissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA

This moscato is really tasty. I love that it is inexpensive but still tastes great. Definitely recommend this to friends!
Nikki V.
Nikki V.

Great flavor! Light and fruity. Great for people who may not normally like wine. Easy on the wallet too.
kami k.
kami k.
Fort Wayne, IN

My mother is a fan of these and the price is a good price. I buy these for her
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mansura, LA

A nice, inexpensive wine. Sweet, light taste. It's one of my favorites! Tastes best chilled.
Beth B.
Beth B.
River Falls, WI

With it's great price and awesome taste, this is one of my go-to wines. The moscato is nice and sweet without being completely overwhelming.
This is my all time favorite wine! It is super cheap but I love the taste of it. It tastes even better when poured over ice. Even though it is a cheaper wine, the bottle is classy and nice looking.
Alanda H.
Alanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Definitely not my favorite wine but it is totally affordable and a good sweet buzz.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Eastlake, OH

I love this for the price! It's a great lighter sweet wine, perfect for summertime, but I also drink it year round. Typically the ones I find that are better, also have a higher price tag, so I prefer to save the few dollars!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now