4.56 / 5 based on 8,186 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
If you're looking for a cheaper sweet wine, this is what you want. I prefer some other brands but will drink this if I had to.
I really like this wine. It's not expensive and the taste is good. Only down side is it give me headaches from time to time :(
I love this wine! the red moscato is amazing as well! It doesn't cost a lot either! It has a great tatse. I buy it constantly!
Love love love moscato and this brand is definitely delicious! Chilled or room temperature they're both great! Now I want some!
This is by far the best moscato that i have tried. Everyone that we have try it loves it and they are hooked just like we are.
I must say that this is my favorite wine on the shelf. I have tried other brands of moscato and keep coming back to this one!
I love moscoto wine...its sweet and crisp....put it in the fridge for a bit and pour it in a wine glass..sit back n sip on it:)
This is my favorite wine. It's so sweet and good for the summer time. It's also a good way to wind down at the end of the day
This is nice and sweet especially when it has been chilled for a bit. I really enjoy this wine and I'm not a big wine drinker.
Light, sweet and summery. The perfect wine choice to bring to a casual dinner with friends or a good weeknight ladies evening!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos