4.55 / 5 based on 8,036 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love moscato wine and this brand is absolutely delicious! It is sweet and refreshing and can be paired with so many foods!
Often given this as a gift and although it's drinkable it's not my favorite! The price is good and is sold just about anyway!
I like this mascato it's very good chilled with some fruit in it. The price is reasonable and great for a diva on a budget.
Great flavor for the price. However, I cannot give this a full 5 stars as there is no lingering flavors after sipping this.
Sooooo sweet. Too sweet for me. Great if you like a super sweet white wine, but don't even try if you prefer more dry wine
This Moscato is so bitter. I might have gotten a bad batch, so I might consider trying another bottle of this in the future.
This is my favorite wine, hands down. It pairs well with everything or alone! Love it so much! Always have a bottle at home!
I like this wine. I am actually craving some now, that's how good it is! It is also a good price and my go-to brand of wine.
I tried this early this year on a friend's recommendation. Love Love Love! This goes great with pasta and/or dessert! Yummy!
I've never been a fan of wine, but once I tried this brand, I'm now a wine drinker! But of course I only drink this brand :D
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos