Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Beth B.
Beth B.
River Falls, WI

With it's great price and awesome taste, this is one of my go-to wines. The moscato is nice and sweet without being completely overwhelming.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Columbus, OH

This is one of my favorite go-to wines. It is guaranteed to be almost any where you can purchase wine. It has the perfect balance of sweetness.
This is my all time favorite wine! It is super cheap but I love the taste of it. It tastes even better when poured over ice. Even though it is a cheaper wine, the bottle is classy and nice looking.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Carmel, IN

This my go-to brand in college. I feel like I get a decent quality wine for an awesome price, and I love the selection that Barefoot has.
Gabi H.
Gabi H.

Love Barefoot wine! My favorite is the pink moscato. It can be a little bubbly which is perfect. The perfect wine to bring to girls night!
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Hudson, OH

Nice chicken marinade... awesome summer coq au van wine... makes a nice sangria base during berry season.
Hannah k.
Hannah k.
Heath, OH

Great wine for the price that you pay. All of the other kinds of barefoot are also very tasty.
Alanda H.
Alanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Definitely not my favorite wine but it is totally affordable and a good sweet buzz.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Kennett, MO

Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite wine. I have had very expensive wine and very cheap wine and BM is still my favorite. Very clean, crisp taste with a hint of fruit! 100 thumbs up
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.

This is great if you love sweet wine and don't want to spend much money on a bottle. If you've never had wine and want to try it, Barefoot is always a good place to start.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?