Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Taylor F.
Taylor F.

Barefoot is affordable and usually has one of the best tasting wines. I really enjoy the flavor of this wine as it is not overly sweet like some moscatos can be.
Molly R.
Molly R.

It is one of my favorite brands of wine. As a college student, it is pretty darn good wine for a very nice price.
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Wilkesboro, NC

LOVE! It's a good special occasion drink as well as just to relax at home. Also, the price is great!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Dartmouth, NS

Not only is this wine good as an evening treat while winding down after a hard days work, it is good mixed with orange juice as a nice weekend brunch beverage.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Arlington, VA

Love barefoot moscato. It's very delicious and affordable. It has a nice delicate taste that is fruity and light. I always enjoy having a glass and it is my go to brand.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Homer Glen, IL

Love this wine! It had been my go to wine since college. Sometimes it can be a little too sweet but still crazy about it. Always have at least 1 bottle laying around.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT

One of my favorite ways to unwind. I love curling up with a glass under a blanket and watching TV.
jessica j.
jessica j.
Rocky Mount, VA

I was not impressed. It was not that good. I have had better. I thought it was just nasty.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.

Personally not a wine drinker but this one was very tolerable for me. I actually enjoyed it.
This is my all time favorite wine! It is super cheap but I love the taste of it. It tastes even better when poured over ice. Even though it is a cheaper wine, the bottle is classy and nice looking.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now