6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,835 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This moscato is not as bubbly as some I have had. i don't enjoy it as much as other brands
I love this wine!! I mostly love sweet wine and this one hits the spot! And price isn't bad either!
This brand makes a lot of different blends to fit anyone's taste, it's inexpensive and easy to find!
Pretty good moscato. Good flavor-a bit too sweet versus other moscatos but great and not overpriced.
Sweet wines are my favorite, and this one doesn't disappoint! Plus it's easy to find at pretty much any store.
Good stuff. I like my wine sweet when I have it. Reasonable price for the flavor. Good dessert wine.
One of the worst moscatos i have ever had. Just pay the few extra dollars and get something better.
Love this wine. I'm not a big drinker but when I do want a drink I go for this every time.its a must.
Love this...I added some mandarin oranges, frozen sliced strawberries and a splash of peach schnapps...summer in a glass
Absolutley love this Moscato! Its a great drink to sit back to and enjoy a nice glass of wine. Its smooth and delicious!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos