Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Greenfield, OH
This is my favorite brand of wine...it comes in many different flavor and goes well with anything! Great to bring along to a party as a gift also. Great price to so I recommend buying a couple bottles at a time...you never know when you will need wine!
L.M M.
L.M M.
Cape Girardeau, MO
For a moscato, this is really good. It is sweet but not enough to scare you off. the colder you get it, the better it is.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Apopka, FL
I don't drink sweet wines nearly as much, but this one is not a bad option when you want something inexpensive and sweet, without it being syrupy sweet. It definitely tends to be a crowd pleaser, particularly in groups that are less wine savvy. Worth picking up when visiting friends.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Ferndale, MI
The flavor of this wine is fantastic. I drink a bottle every Thursday night and I never get sick of it!
Loraine L.
Loraine L.
I love wines, but generally like the more sweeter kind. For Barefoot Moscato, it's reasonably priced and not overwhelmingly sweet as Moscato's tend to be. Must be chilled to be enjoyed. Your palate will be surprised and satisfied with the crisp sweetness of this white wine that has a fruity yet flowery taste.

Great to drink by itself or paired with some fruits.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Barefoot is a good Moscato but honestly I have had better in the same price range. It is not a bad wine but it is not my favorite.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Personally not a wine drinker but this one was very tolerable for me. I actually enjoyed it.
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Sanger, TX
This is a great cheap wine. Great flavor and so many different drinks you can make with it thanks to Pinterest.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA
This is very affordable but definitely not my favorite brand of moscato, taste doesn't do it for me.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mansura, LA
A nice, inexpensive wine. Sweet, light taste. It's one of my favorites! Tastes best chilled.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?