Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amber S.
Amber S.
Mooresville, NC

I love Barefoot Moscato the best. I have ventured out and tried other kinds and what were they thinking? They just didn't compare to the smoothst fruity floral taste of Barefoot. I try to always have a bottle chilled and ready to go for those really bad nights.
Mona U.
Mona U.
San Jose, CA

This is one of THE best wine's I've ever had! I've tried other brands of Moscatos but none compare to this! I stock up whenever I buy this wine because they go as fast as they get stocked!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Norwalk, CT

Honestly you cant beat this choice! Great price, so smooth tasting. Even the husband likes it, and hes a beer guy!
Trinicka H.
Trinicka H.
Kansas City, MO

This is one of my faves it taste great and is very inexpensive. Will mellow out your evening.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Lancaster, PA

I don't enjoy barefoot brand all together but the moscato is extra bad. I understand people like sweet wine, but it's really not for me
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
O Fallon, IL

I absolutely love this Moscato! Love the sweetness and smoothness of. I don't drink a whole lot of Barefoot but when I do it is there Moscato.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Beckley , WV

Moscato is hands down my favorite wine! In my opinion, Barefoot is one of the best brands for Moscato. I love dessert wines so I am a huge fan of this sweet tasting drink.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Fayetteville, AR

This moscato is light and bubbly. It is a wonderful dessert drink. I never buy any other brand.
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Plymouth, WI

I never was a wine drinker until trying this amazing wine! Barefoot Moscato is one of my absolutely favorite wines. It's sweet, and goes great with anything! I am always able to get people to enjoy a glass, and then they're hooked!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Woodway, TX

This Moscato is very sweet and almost tastes like juice. It is a good deal for the price and it's a crowd pleaser.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now