Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Johnson City, TN

I feel like this moscato is mediocre. It's not bad but it's nothing special. It is more sweet than it is dry.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.

Oh what a delight. You can never go wrong with barefoot. It is decent price so people think it's not good. But it actually is great
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN

Absolutely love this product! The price is right, and so is the taste. I highly recommend this wine!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Buford, GA

Great for the price! A very nice sweet & fruity flavor- definitely a girlie wine ;) Barefoot wines are a great value for the price.
Juli G.
Juli G.

Moscato is my favorite wine! Barefoot makes a great Moscato,to drink but itself or paired with a nice chicken or fish dish.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Plano, TX

I think Barefoot is okay but drinking their moscosto is like drinking cough syrup. It makes me sick to my stomach. Super sweet!!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Little Rock, AR

I love barefoot and I love moscato! This is a great wine that won't hurt your wallet. I buy this often.
brittany w.
brittany w.
Portsmouth, VA

This is a great wine, all Barefoot wines are excellent and at great prices. I like sweet wines and this one sure is sweet!
Neary P.
Neary P.
Philadelphia , Pa

Love this moscato! Always my go to drink when shopping for one. Best drink to relax and chat with the girls. Nice sweet and crisp taste, not overbearing.
Linda  S.
Linda S.
Grayslake, IL

Gotta love Barefoot moscato! It's sweet and for the price you are not going to get anything better!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now