BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
McKinzie N.
McKinzie N.
Great wine, great low price. Taste great doesn't have that bitter after taste of most wines.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
This has never tasted good to me, anytime I drink it, it tastes bitter to the point that it's almost like drinking ink. I don't know if it's just the bottles I buy or what, but it's just really run of the mill Moscato.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Austin, TX
Honestly Moscato is one of my least favorite wine flavors, it is way too sweet for me. However, if you love a sweet wine this might be up your alley. Barefoot does have some pretty decent wines though for a very inexpensive price.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I love moscato its the best tasting flavor I like so far
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Silsbee, TX
This wine is great I think you can buy it for 5-6 dollars at your grocery store. It maybe cheap but it definitely doesn't have the cheap taste. Sweet and Crisp and pairs well with just about anything
Tekoya B.
Tekoya B.
District Hts, MD
Light, sweet, and very affordable.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Beaumont, CA
Love this wine, it is affordable, sweet and doesn't leave a bitter taste in your mouth. I like to add a frozen blackberry or other frozen fruits to my glass.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Glendale, WI
This is a really nice sweet wine. I like that it doesn't break the bank either. You don't feel bad sharing!
Renkea N.
Renkea N.
Sunrise, FL
I love barefoot moscato it has a nice sweet and crisp taste it's my wine that I go to when I need to unwind at nite after a long day walmart sells it for 4.97 they also have red and pink.
Stacy U.
Stacy U.
Buena Park, CA
I think this is probably one of the best cheaper moscatos out there! Usually when its a night in withthe hubby or a night with the girls, moscato seems to be the answer!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?