Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Carly H.
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
As a college student I don't like to spend money. Barefoot has a lot of good wine including this Moscato! It is cheap but doesn't taste like a cheap wine normally does. If you don't like spending a lot of money on alcohol this is a good way to go!
Christine R.
Christine R.
Frankfort, IL
Barefoot Moscato is the sweetest I've had of this particular wine. It was this bottle that got me into wine and I will be forever thankful. It is a very sweet wine with pear undertones and is good to pair with really anything from what I've experienced. Because it's so sweet though, I can only have two glasses tops. It's such a great treat and will always be my first!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Richmond, KY
Good price, but more bitter than other moscatos I've tried.
In Jeong Y.
In Jeong Y.
Rutherford, NJ
It is great tasting cheap wine.Great for college students lol. I always have these in my dorm. Makes a dinner seem fancy lol
Janet R.
Janet R.
Centralia, IL
We bought 4 bottles of this for our last get together. We had to go get more. Everyone loved it. They all commented on how great the taste was. Asked me where I bought it. This went really well with our dinner!!!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Greenfield, OH
This is my favorite brand of wine...it comes in many different flavor and goes well with anything! Great to bring along to a party as a gift also. Great price to so I recommend buying a couple bottles at a time...you never know when you will need wine!
L.M M.
L.M M.
Cape Girardeau, MO
For a moscato, this is really good. It is sweet but not enough to scare you off. the colder you get it, the better it is.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Apopka, FL
I don't drink sweet wines nearly as much, but this one is not a bad option when you want something inexpensive and sweet, without it being syrupy sweet. It definitely tends to be a crowd pleaser, particularly in groups that are less wine savvy. Worth picking up when visiting friends.
Mya W.
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
Love moscato and the pink moscato. It's sweet and refreshing. Price is good and can always find a sale on it.
Loraine L.
Loraine L.
I love wines, but generally like the more sweeter kind. For Barefoot Moscato, it's reasonably priced and not overwhelmingly sweet as Moscato's tend to be. Must be chilled to be enjoyed. Your palate will be surprised and satisfied with the crisp sweetness of this white wine that has a fruity yet flowery taste.

Great to drink by itself or paired with some fruits.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?