BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Tomi C.
Tomi C.
Cynthiana, KY
Great after dinner wine, or any time wine! sweet and light, not to full tasting. Great wine, my favorite.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Decatur, GA
Delicious and affordable!
Kris K.
Kris K.
Henderson, NV
After trying multiple varieties of Moscato this is just OK for me. I think that I would love it to be sweeter and it has a somewhat strange aftertaste. The plus side is that if you are on a budget and want a semi sweet wine than this is a win. If you can I would splurge for some better wine.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Hanover Twp, PA
I love sweet wine and this one is one of my favorites! I had it at a friends house for dinner and now it is a must have in our home, even my husband likes it.
Jesse K.
Jesse K.
Horsham, Pa
Love this type of wine, and Barefoot makes a great affordable version of it. Some say it's a little too sweet, but I disagree!
Robin C.
Robin C.
Johnson City, TN
I don't like overly sweet drinks in general, and especially dislike overly sweet wines - which this is. That being said, I'm pretty much the only one I know that dislikes this. It's pretty inexpensive and seems to please most of the people I know, and I would feel pretty safe bringing it along to a party or dinner.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
I love this Moscato it's not to sweet or dry. It is super affordable while not lacking in quality. I love the simple design and the label color!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Mc Call Creek, MS
I love Barefoot Moscato! It tastes great and is also a great price! I also enjoy the small to go wine bottles!
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I have tried other brands, which are a go to for me.. I have tried this brand of Moscato and it isn't for me.. It says it is sweet and tasty, but that is a matter of opinion, and for me, it isn't great.. I have purchased one bottle, and I will not buy it again.. But, everyone's tastes are different, so for the price, I suggest trying it at least once..
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
Of all of the Barefoot Wine, this is my favorite one. I love the Moscato and think that it is really refreshing.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?