6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,847 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love Moscato wine. It's so affordable and so sweet. I can drink the whole bottle if I'm not careful.
This wine is deliciously airy and sweet. It tastes amazing, and it's relatively cheap as well. Can't beat that!
I absolutely love this wine. It's crisp and refreshing and can go with anything. Not too heavy either
Very sweet! This specific wine has a nice bubbly taste to it. Very refreshing and not at all bitter.
This is my favorite wine that doesn't break my wallet! It is the perfect balance
It's okay. It's not sweet enough for my taste and still tastes pretty cheap. I prefer red wine though
Love this wine. It is my go to selection when getting wine. I love the variety of flavors it is always fresh and taste is amazing.
Love all barefoot wines! They are super refreshing and soo cheap! I always have 3-4 bottles on hand'
Delicious all year round and the best moscato ive tasted! This is my go to wine and i wont drink any brand but this one.
I am not the biggest fan of this moscato because it is a little too sweet for my taste. The price is unbeatable, though.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos