6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,874 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
If you like really sweet wine at a reasonable price, this is for you. This comes in two sizes as well to suit your needs.
So delicious# it's sweet without being malt-beveridge sweet. One of my favorite wines for the price.
Cheap and very good...what's better than that?! It's not my favorite but I definitely like it a lot!
Honestly, I'm a HUGE moscato fan, for being so cheap, it's not too bad! Very sweet, and pretty tasty.
One of my favorites! I love barefoot. It's affordable and tastes great. Not to sweet but not too dry
This wine is deliciously airy and sweet. It tastes amazing, and it's relatively cheap as well. Can't beat that!
Love this wine I can drink a couple of bottles by myself if I had the chance. its not too sweet but just right
Fantastic moscato, considering the price. I'm not a wine snob so I enjoy it. Doesn't taste too cheap
One of my favorite wines. I love it because it's lightly sweet with a crisp delicate taste and very expensive...
Delicious all year round and the best moscato ive tasted! This is my go to wine and i wont drink any brand but this one.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos