Add a Photo

Photos (57)
Anna K.
Anna K.
Bolingbrook, IL

Maybe it's because I just graduated college...but this moscato is my best friend! The price and flavors always keep it on my mind...I highly recommend the pink moscato as well!
Summer M.
Summer M.
Mt Pleasant, MI

Anything barefoot is good. Its cheap and Moscato is amazing i highly recommend it.
Mccall J.
Mccall J.

Barefoot moscato is my favorite moscato! It has a great taste, and it's not too bitter like some other wines I've had
Molly R.
Molly R.

It is one of my favorite brands of wine. As a college student, it is pretty darn good wine for a very nice price.
Deva  L.
Deva L.

Absolutley love this Moscato! Its a great drink to sit back to and enjoy a nice glass of wine. Its smooth and delicious!
angela a.
angela a.
Lithonia, GA

I love barefoot moscato but you should try reisling not over sweet nor bitter . barefoot products are the best . drink a glass a wine a day keep promblems away…
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Dartmouth, NS

Not only is this wine good as an evening treat while winding down after a hard days work, it is good mixed with orange juice as a nice weekend brunch beverage.
jessica p.
jessica p.
Belford, NJ

This is not a bad option for an inexpensive wine. It does have a very nice flavor but drink too much and the wicked cheap wine hangover will get you.
Dria D.
Dria D.

I tried this because people told me it was going to be sweet but i guess i have a different definition of sweet because it was still sort of bitter to me. I'll stick with mixed drinks.
Alissa H.
Alissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA

This moscato is really tasty. I love that it is inexpensive but still tastes great. Definitely recommend this to friends!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now