Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Allison D.
Allison D.

I love Barefoot wine and mostly all of their different flavors. I like the white moscato and Sweet Red the most. Wonderful, smooth taste and very affordable which is great. I don't like to spend all that much wine. Great product.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Carlisle, PA

You can't get much better wine for under $10. I always have a bottle in my fridge!
Monique D.
Monique D.
Fremont, CA

Barefoot Moscato is refreshing & tastes great! It's also very reasonably priced. i had to give it a B rating because anything I drink it I have a headache afterwards.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.

This is the best inexpensive wine out there. I use it for an everyday drink or even at my dinner parties and it always pleases. The whole line is great.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
San Antonio, TX

I'm not a wine drinker but my best friend loves this, and it is reasonably priced to purchase for parties or gatherings.
Alesia T.
Alesia T.

Great wine all-around!! Incredibly affordable and easy to find :) BAREFOOT carries a variety of categories, perfect for anyone looking to sample on a budget!
Stephanie I.
Stephanie I.
Garfield Hts, OH

Crisp, sweet wine perfect for dinner or entertaining at home. It's a great wine with a great price tag.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Boise, ID

Super cheap wine but is definitely tasty. Good for those poor college students who are just acquiring a taste for wine. I would recommend it to anyone who isn't sure what kind they like. Moscatos are definitely sweet and are a great first wine to try. Barefoot is inexpensive.
Kate G.
Kate G.
Indianapolis, IN

This is one of my favorite less expensive wines. I'm usually a red person but when I'm in the mood for something sweeter, I go for this.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
SPIRO, OK

Really good value. Great taste. Easy to find..available at most stores in our area. Definitely recommend trying.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now