BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Aderia J.
Aderia J.
Bronx, NY
I like the barefoot company its reasonably price so You can pick one up anytime. Good for impressing guest or for a nice lunch, My favorite is Shiraz
Grace G.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Pretty affordable and very nice wine! I personally like white wines and this is one that I like. Its easy to find a local drugstore or even Walmart. This is a good wine to just stay home, not that fancy.
Virginia P.
Virginia P.
Rosedale, MD
It's nothing special or anything nothing really stands out about this moscato. It's sweet like normal and cheap
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Maryville , TN
This is a great wine for the price. The moscato wine is very sweet, which I love! I have bought this wine many times and continue to love it. It's not at all dry, and is the perfect drink for watching a sunset on the beach, with dinner, or just relaxing!
Abbie L.
Abbie L.
Jaffrey, NH
Barefoot has some of the best moscato!! Both regular and pink!!!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Leechburg, PA
I know that moscato is supposed to be a sweeter wine, but I think it's entirely too sweet. Definitely more of an after dinner wine rather than something to drink with dinner.
Belvidere , IL
By far my favorite wine. Buy it all the time. Moscato is my favorite wine in general and this brand is not to sweet not to tart. I have a hard time trying other brands because this one I always go back too.
Big Spring, TX
I've tried a lot of different Moscatos and this one is the best tasting. Idc if its too Girly or not "real" wine, I like to enjoy the flavor of what I'm drinking, and its a rare occurrence with wines!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Mt Juliet, TN
I really enjoy this wine. If you are looking for a sweet, smooth wine than this is the one for you.
Connie E.
Connie E.
Gilbert, AZ
For a low price wine, I think this is delicious! Add some strawberries and blueberries for a yummy summer drink!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?