Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Plano, TX

I think Barefoot is okay but drinking their moscosto is like drinking cough syrup. It makes me sick to my stomach. Super sweet!!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Little Rock, AR

I love barefoot and I love moscato! This is a great wine that won't hurt your wallet. I buy this often.
brittany w.
brittany w.
Portsmouth, VA

This is a great wine, all Barefoot wines are excellent and at great prices. I like sweet wines and this one sure is sweet!
Neary P.
Neary P.
Philadelphia , Pa

Love this moscato! Always my go to drink when shopping for one. Best drink to relax and chat with the girls. Nice sweet and crisp taste, not overbearing.
Linda  S.
Linda S.
Grayslake, IL

Gotta love Barefoot moscato! It's sweet and for the price you are not going to get anything better!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI

Love this! Can find it almost anywhere. Very budget friendly and still delicious
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA

Not a bad one pretty good taste . If you are looking for a cheaper one this is a good choice.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

I like this chilled. It reminds me of summer. Sitting on the porch with a glass is so refreshing.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Allentown, PA

Moscato is way too sweet for me. It's all sugar and carbs. I would go for something more whole-bodied.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Keeseville, NY

A great moscato. I love a seriously sweet wine and this one is up there with some of my favorites!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now