BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Julie C.
Julie C.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Great tasting wine that goes well with mild cheeses and light deserts! Also inexpensive .
Amy O.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
So sweet, light, delicious. Watch out you'll be done with the bottle before you know it! Get the largest bottle since everyone will love it at your get together.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clever, MO
One of my favorite moscatos it is cheap and tasty!Sweet crisp and amazing everything a moscato should be!It is my cheap version of Marco Negri!
Melody H.
Melody H.
I was fairly excited to try this considering I love the name, and love being barefoot myself. I saw this for sale at walmart all the time & finally decided to try it. I was horrified by the taste. This is exactly what one would expect for a walmart 3 dollar bottle of wine. Disgusting & flat.
Paige P.
Paige P.
Indialantic, FL
Barefoot has the just perfect selection of sweet wine for a long day kind of night. You open a bottle and all the sudden you just bask in the glory of wine. It is perfect with a bubble bath, some sweets and your favorite shows!
Anjelique P.
Anjelique P.
Jersey City, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Love barefoot moscato . very smooth and sweet . perfect chilled
Erika V.
Erika V.
Mustang, OK
Price wise its a great deal and it tastes pretty good too! Great for a nice cool down after work.
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
North Bergen, NJ
Sweet wine but one of the best wines I have tried. It is affordable and a quick pick up to bring to a gathering.
Jacci D.
Jacci D.
Middletown, CT
This is my go-to when I don't feel like looking around for something else. I always know it is going to be great. It's sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet. Love this stuff! I always have a bottle or two in the house.
Iris L.
Iris L.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love the Barefoot wines. they are so refreshing. I am in love with the Moscato flavor. I always must have a bottle in my fridge.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?