6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
VERY REASONABLE PRICED WINE AND GOOD TASTING. YOU CAN FIND IT PRETTY MUCH AT ANY STORE FOR $10 AND UNDER. ALWAYS A CROWD PLEASURE.
Love this wine. It is my go to selection when getting wine. I love the variety of flavors it is always fresh and taste is amazing.
Perfect delightful and Sweet. Perfect wine for hot summer afternoons or nights!!! Ahhhh delish!!! ❤❤❤
I suggest buying two bottles at a time. It ruins the moment when you have a sad empty wine bottle and sad empty glass :)
This is one of the only wines that I thoroughly enjoy drinking...goes down easily and leaves a nice after taste
This wine is deliciously airy and sweet. It tastes amazing, and it's relatively cheap as well. Can't beat that!
I'm not a wine drinker but if I do want some this is my go to choice. My friends drink it so I can always get a sip when I want.
This is cheap, good tasting wine. If you are on a budget and like sweet wines grab this one next time and give it a try!
This is the only wine I'll drink! By far the best. Sweet and light. Not too dry or strong.
Love this! It has a sweet taste ... no bite or funny aftertaste. Likely my favorite of the Moscatos!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos