Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Wilkes Barre, PA

This is my go to moscato. I have also had the pink moscato from barefoot but I prefer the white. Inexpensive, sweet, and crisp.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
New London, WI

If you love sweet white wine, you will LOVE Barefoot White Moscato. Not one is it delicious, it's also inexpensive and there are plenty of other delicious drink recipes that star this tasty wine as well!!
Janette G.
Janette G.
Bowling Green, KY

It's light and sweet perfect for anyone that doesn't like the dryness of wine
Carly P.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ

Very easy to drink but almost too sweet. A nice refreshing glass with dinner or late at night is nice though!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Cincinnati, OH

Not the best moscato out there but it's affordable and you can find it pretty much anywhere. Super sweet and easy to drink.
Abby Z.
Abby Z.
Manchester , NH

I love moscato and this is a great inexpensive option! Easy to find in stores and it's so yummy and fresh tasting!
Manolux T.
Manolux T.

I am not a big fan of wine but can definitely handle some moscato. Barefoot wine is pretty affordable too so makes it even better in my book!
Carlina F.
Carlina F.
Hoboken, NJ

I think Barefoot is a great value wine. While super sweet wine isn't really my thing, this one isn't too bad. And it's great to make sangria with!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Imlay City, MI

This i a tasty and inexpensive moscatto. It is great for the spontaneous ladies day out. I prefer the pink variety, but when it is unavailable, this will do in a pinch.
Paras P.
Paras P.

This is a great wine to have with dessert. It compliments chocolate very well.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now