Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Emily T.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN

Barefoot is one of my favorite affordable wine brands! The moscato is really nice, but the riesling is definitely my favorite.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bethel, CT

Delicious! very light and sweet, and perfect for a drink with dinner or dessert!
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI

I'm a big fan of white wines and Moscato is at the top of my list. I definitely think Barefoot does it right!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Yulee, FL

This is not very tasty. I have tried so many types of barefoot and they all taste like beer. ew.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this wine. My husband and I would have a glass almost every night when I wasn't pregnant. We love the taste and that it goes with almost everything we eat.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY

This is one of my favorite wines to drink. It's light and has a great taste. Pairs well with chicken, turkey, or pork dinners.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL

This moscato is pretty much my default wine when I can't afford my favorite. It's light and sweet, but best served coooold. If you leave it out too long, and it starts getting warm, it's not as good. At least for me.
jessie y.
jessie y.
Fargo, ND

Omg love this wine. My favorite brand! It has such a crisp sweet taste. Never not satisfied with a glass or two
SheAnna S.
SheAnna S.
Elmwood, IL

My absolute favorite love the sweet crisp flavor, it is inexpensive. The only downfall is the fact its corked instead of a resealable lid :(
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
Vista, CA

I'm not reAlly a wine drinker but this one is pretty tasty , especially when it's cold. It's also nice to add some sparkling water to make a few bubbles
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now