BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Stacy U.
Stacy U.
Buena Park, CA
I think this is probably one of the best cheaper moscatos out there! Usually when its a night in withthe hubby or a night with the girls, moscato seems to be the answer!
Xiomeli C.
Xiomeli C.
Ok folks, cheap great tasting wine! Here it is! I love finsihing a night with a glass and novel. After all being a mom all day you need some down time. Pair this with some cheese and a bubble bath and I'm in resort heaven even if it's just my bathroom and one person tub.
Kt J.
Kt J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Very sweet, a good dessert wine.
Zunia D.
Zunia D.
Hialeah, FL
This wine is one of my favorites. I am not a fan of white wines but this I can not get enough of.
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Wauconda, IL
I love Moscato wines and this one has a good flavor for the very cheap price. It is a little sweet but is very easy to drink when you are at a party or if you are introducing someone into wine drinking. This brand is also at most stores like Jewel or even Walgreen so easy to find.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
I love a glass of wine at the end of a long day at work. Especially when I am currently working 10-12 hour days...Barefoot Moscato doesn't taste too dry or strong, it has a sweet citrusy crisp taste, and it's affordable. Definitely the best Moscato I have had in this price range.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is a great price. The taste is is perfect combo of not to sweet. This is a keep in the house always. It is a great girls night wine or dinner at home and a movie wine.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Tastes just like grape juice with alcohol. It's deceivingly easy to drink. great price too! I love drinking it with my dinner.
Megan S.
Megan S.
York, PA
Its not too bas. I'm not much of a wine girl, but its still light and fruity.
Maritza S.
Maritza S.
South Jordan, UT
Who doesn't love a cheap wine? If you prefer light and sweet wines, moscato is an easy go-to. You can find it almost anywhere, too.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?