Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Erica N.
Erica N.

Barefoot is a good Moscato but honestly I have had better in the same price range. It is not a bad wine but it is not my favorite.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.

Personally not a wine drinker but this one was very tolerable for me. I actually enjoyed it.
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Sanger, TX

This is a great cheap wine. Great flavor and so many different drinks you can make with it thanks to Pinterest.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA

This is very affordable but definitely not my favorite brand of moscato, taste doesn't do it for me.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mansura, LA

A nice, inexpensive wine. Sweet, light taste. It's one of my favorites! Tastes best chilled.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Staten Island, NY

MOSCATO IS MY FAVORITE WINE. THIS ONE TASTES GREAT AND IT ISN'T ON THE EXPENSIVE SIDE
neha s.
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL

Great sweet fruity wine with affordable price range. Use it with pasta or just lying on couch watching aus open
Kasey R.
Kasey R.
Corbin, KY

This is my favorite wine ever! Hands down! This gets me through my hard times and is cost effective!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Amarillo, TX

I love Barefoot Moscato. It is crisp and light and sweet. I love how the taste lingers for a bit and it is amazing. I would drink it all day everyday if I could.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA

I love a sweet Moscato and the Barefoot is at the average price range making it affordable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?