Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ruthe T.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I was never a huge fan of wine. I definitely do not like a red wine but I DO enjoy a white wine especially Moscato! Barefoot Moscato wine is a wine that you can pair with food or dessert which is amazing. It is a sweeter wine. I really enjoy my Moscato with a few ice cubes i know not everybody does but I love it extra chilled.
Bree W.
Bree W.

I'm not a real fan of wine, but this Moscato is just right. Not a dry hit you in the face taste but not overly sweet taste.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Las Vegas, NV

Not so good fury fury I love you too baby so much to be in and out of sleep just so I could make you laugh to haha that's kinda funny as you think I could make you laugh to haha that's kinda funny as you think I could make
Donna A.
Donna A.
Scotch Plains, NJ

Barefoot is always an A+ choice. This product has grown with me from college and beyond, it has a classy and mature taste BUT is still a good value. When I think of wine I automatically think of barefoot!
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Mechanicsvlle, VA

This is a very sweet light wine. It is my go to Wine because of the price and the amazing taste! This is not at all a dry wine.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.

This is absolutely DELISHHHH , i can never go weong with this , its not a sour kind of wine.....ive bought this over and over lol
Chikahnna R.
Chikahnna R.
Mount Vernon, IL

Love the taste and the brand . I recommend this wine to everybody. Best seller. Need more different flavors. Very popular drink.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Wabasca, AB

This is so delicious that it has to be my favourite wine. I've tried a lot of different kinds and I like to keep trying others but my mind always goes back to the Barefoot Moscato. It's sweet, crisp, fruity, and amazing. I could drink this any day. Recommend.
Gidiany G.
Gidiany G.
Louisville, KY

It's a really good moscato wine!! and sweet enough for me. I even recommended it to my parents because my mom is into these types of wines. Usually my go to wine because I can just drink it and enjoy it with friends or just on a night when I watch my favorite shows
A T.
A T.

What can I say about this wine? It is way too sweet - sickly so. I have found every product that I have tried from Barefoot to be too sweet. So if you know someone with a sweet tooth who has no sense in wine, go for it. It even tastes like it's bad for you. But if you have any opinions or experience with wine or are not an underage teen, go elsewhere. Value (0/5).
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now