BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Maryville , TN
This is a great wine for the price. The moscato wine is very sweet, which I love! I have bought this wine many times and continue to love it. It's not at all dry, and is the perfect drink for watching a sunset on the beach, with dinner, or just relaxing!
Abbie L.
Abbie L.
Jaffrey, NH
Barefoot has some of the best moscato!! Both regular and pink!!!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Leechburg, PA
I know that moscato is supposed to be a sweeter wine, but I think it's entirely too sweet. Definitely more of an after dinner wine rather than something to drink with dinner.
Bambie S.
Bambie S.
San pierre, IN
Legit the best moscato I've ever tried. Very smooth and semi sweet Wine that can be enjoyed alone or with a dessert. Absolutely delicious and totally affordable at about $6 a bottle! I am a loyal Barefoot customer and will be as long as they are a business.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
I've tried a lot of different Moscatos and this one is the best tasting. Idc if its too Girly or not "real" wine, I like to enjoy the flavor of what I'm drinking, and its a rare occurrence with wines!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Mt Juliet, TN
I really enjoy this wine. If you are looking for a sweet, smooth wine than this is the one for you.
Connie E.
Connie E.
Gilbert, AZ
For a low price wine, I think this is delicious! Add some strawberries and blueberries for a yummy summer drink!
crystal s.
crystal s.
Pacific, MO
For the price...thus wine is AMAZING!
It is not too sweet or dry and has a great flavor!
You can not just buy one!
McKinzie N.
McKinzie N.
Great wine, great low price. Taste great doesn't have that bitter after taste of most wines.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
This has never tasted good to me, anytime I drink it, it tastes bitter to the point that it's almost like drinking ink. I don't know if it's just the bottles I buy or what, but it's just really run of the mill Moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?