Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Rebekka P.
Rebekka P.
Maumelle, AR

Nothing better than a good mascato, and this is one of my favorites! Sweet and delicious. Love, love, LOVE :)
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn

This is my favorite affordable wine! It is so inexpensive but yet tastes fantastic. I love the fact I don't have to sacrifice flavor for price. Such a great sweet flavor that I look for in a wine.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Certainly not the best moscato I've ever had, but it gets the job done and is fine for a party or gathering where you're not trying to impress.
katarzyna a.
katarzyna a.
Elmont, NY

I like that it's at a reasonable price with a decent taste, but it's not my favorite
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Findlay, OH

Light, fruity wine made by Barefoot. Great quality for a good price - perfect for after dinner or any time!
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Roseville, MN

I enjoy this wine, but is not my favorite. I will drink it if it is offered to me, but would not buy it myself. It is a lower class of moscato's in my book.
nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA

I've always been a fan of Barefoot moscato. You can't beat the price on such a great tasting wine.
Tavia L.
Tavia L.
Jamaica, NY

When I first became a wino. This was my go to. It isn't bad at all. Just know there's better quality wine out there. This is just price reasonable.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI

I'm a big sweet wine person and this is perfect! It's definitely sweet and I always put it in the refrigerator. Affordable and a good pick for young adults on a budget.
carrielynn t.
carrielynn t.
belleville, mi

Delicious. i love all the barefoot flavors. very tasty for very little money. cannot go wrong here (unless you don't like sweet)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now