BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Bare Foot Moscato is inexpensive and tastes great! Love making sangria or a Lemon lime & strawberry wine drink mix with this.
Megan R.
This is the perfect cheap but great tasting wine! Good option when serving a big crowd. The sweet, crisp taste will keep you coming back for more!
Courtney B.
South Whitley, IN
Love this wine, its inexpensive and has a great taste! I drink it alone or make sangria out of it! Or add some sprite and berries and its delicious as well!
Denise J.
Abilene, TX
Barefoot is a very good inexpensive wine. Its easy to find at any local grocery store. I've tried many brands and barefoot is my favorite. Moscato has to be one of my favorites. It has a very nice sweet taste.
Crystal F.
The price for this moscato is great and it tastes great too. Good try for someone who has never had moscato before.
Rachael V.
Southgate, MI
This is a nice inexpensive wine that is great at parties. Everyone seems to love it and you don't have to break the bank making sure you have enough for your guests. I just served it at my jewelry party and I think it helped increase my sales.
Daneshia S.
santee, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I know if I'm having a bad day or craving something sweet, I can turn to barefoot. It taste so smooth in my mouth and I love to cook with it. It adds a little kick to desserts when i make them.
Kasey M.
Clarkesville, GA
I am a huge wine drinker and moscato is definitely on the top list of my favorites. This barefoot brand is without a doubt one of my favorite brands. So tasty.
Carmen W.
Milwaukee, WI
The Barefoot Moscato has a crisp, clean flavor that is refreshing and perfect for summer cookouts. Overall a very good wine at a low price point.
Arva M.
Bowie, MD
I prefer chardonnays and don't like Moscatos that are too sweet. This one is just the right amount of sweet where I don't feel like I'm gulping down sugar. I don't get a headache from this either so thumbs up!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?