Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Emily M.
Emily M.
Uniontown, PA
Sweet, bubbly and easy to drink! Pass me a glass!
Brittney N.
Brittney N.
Llano, TX
Rough day? This is the PERFECT solution. Start a bubble bath pop the cork and sip on this sweet wine. It is by far my favorite wine. You can never go wrong with Barefoot.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Chico, CA
When I started getting into wine this is what I would buy because it is inexpensive. Then I started drinking quality wine and stopped buying this one.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this wine! Super affordable and delicious goes with almost any food.
Catherine Z.
Catherine Z.
Bethlehem, PA
I personally do not like sweet wines so I am not a fan of this. However I do get it when friends are over because I know they like it.
Cody B.
Cody B.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this wine, Its one of the best out there! I love how fruity and sweet it is, It goes great with stake and seafood!
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Greensboro, NC
I love all moscatos. But barefoot moscato I believe have a better taste. It's smooth and very affordable. Because it's sweet it goes great with fruit
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Organ, NM
A bit too sweet for me, but over all ok. I normally like a nice in between sweet and dry wine.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Clarksville, TN
This is my go to wine. It not only has a great taste but it's light on your pocket too. You can't go wrong with barefoot.
Nika I.
Nika I.
Wilkes barre, PA
BareFoot is a delicious brand of wine and affordable! Always a sale going on for them at my local wine and spirits store. My favorite is the Reisling but they are all delicious! You cannot go wrong with purchasing this wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?