Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Timnath, CO
Great, budget friendly refreshing sweet white wine! It is a great summertime gathering or sitting outside beverage.
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Auburn, WA
This is such a yummy wine for this price point!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Burton, Oh
At a price point of around $10 a bottle here in cleveland, it's a good value. The moscato has a nice light crisp flavor with just the right amount of sweetness expected from this type of wine.
vanessa l.
vanessa l.
El Sobrante, CA
The pink one is so good its a bubbly one but by far the best one I had in a long time the price is right to one those you can almost get the anywhere
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
North Port, FL
VERY REASONABLE PRICED WINE AND GOOD TASTING. YOU CAN FIND IT PRETTY MUCH AT ANY STORE FOR $10 AND UNDER. ALWAYS A CROWD PLEASURE.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Palmyra, VA
Barefoot is one of our "if we cant find our favorite brand" fall backs. It is a little dry for our taste in moscato but much nicer than a white or rose. For the price its a good bargain.
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Jacksonville, FL
This is so good to have on hand for girls night! Always a huge hit. Everyone that I've made try it ends up liking it.
Gaby H.
Gaby H.
Laredo, TX
Sweet and yummy!! I love this wine. Its my go to when I'm in the mode for some me time! Its a must have in your cabinet for when friends come over!!
Ann C.
Ann C.
I could drink this everyday (but I don't). It isn't my favorite Moscato, but for the price you can't go wrong! I prefer it chilled alone, carbonated or mixed with some fruit juice.
Britny G.
Britny G.
If you love sweet wine you cant go wrong with this wine! This is also a good wine for people who don't usually like wine, or don't understand that not all wine is dry.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?