BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville , GA
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorite wines. I love it because it's lightly sweet with a crisp delicate taste and very expensive...
Brandi L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Love the Barefoot Moscato! Sweet taste, which I like a lot. Very delicious! It's my go-to wine brand! Definitely recommend!
KeKe W.
Valrico, FL
Any brand moscato wine is too sweet for my taste. The lightest I prefer on the wine rainbow is zinfandel. I think this is a great drink for the occasional/light drinker...
Brandi J.
Wauconda, IL
I love Moscato wines and this one has a good flavor for the very cheap price. It is a little sweet but is very easy to drink when you are at a party or if you are introducing someone into wine drinking. This brand is also at most stores like Jewel or even Walgreen so easy to find.
Cathy O.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this line of wines and champagne. It's really light and has no after taste like some of the fancy wines do. You seriously can find it anywhere and it's not pricey.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I have had about every barefoot wine and for the price, they can't be beat. A great wine at a great price. I had 2 different barefoot wines at my wedding; the reisling and sweet red.
Brittany N.
I love to add some juice abd cut up fruit to barefoot for summer parties! but its also great by itself for when youjust need a glass :)
Christine D.
Rimrock, AZ
If you like Moscato. Barefoot is a nice brand. It is inexpensive but good for the money. A little sweet but that is why I like Moscato. Nice light wine.
Courtney C.
Silsbee, TX
This wine is great I think you can buy it for 5-6 dollars at your grocery store. It maybe cheap but it definitely doesn't have the cheap taste. Sweet and Crisp and pairs well with just about anything
Cassandra E.
Oyster Bay, NY
Perfect for a warm summer afternoon. Toss in some frozen berries for a great flavor boost that doesn't water down like ice.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?