BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Iris L.
Iris L.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love the Barefoot wines. they are so refreshing. I am in love with the Moscato flavor. I always must have a bottle in my fridge.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Charlotte, NC
Good but sweet! Low pric for a sweet wine.
Angie E.
Angie E.
Fort Pierre, SD
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine for girls night, date night, or any occasion. The taste is sweet and crisp. For the price point, I was pleasantly surprised. My only wish is that moscato was available in a box. I would highly recommend this wine.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Amarillo , Texas
I love chilled barefoot moscato, it's inexpensive and a great wine to have at all summer gatherings!
Aderia J.
Aderia J.
Bronx, NY
I like the barefoot company its reasonably price so You can pick one up anytime. Good for impressing guest or for a nice lunch, My favorite is Shiraz
Grace G.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Pretty affordable and very nice wine! I personally like white wines and this is one that I like. Its easy to find a local drugstore or even Walmart. This is a good wine to just stay home, not that fancy.
Virginia P.
Virginia P.
Rosedale, MD
It's nothing special or anything nothing really stands out about this moscato. It's sweet like normal and cheap
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Maryville , TN
This is a great wine for the price. The moscato wine is very sweet, which I love! I have bought this wine many times and continue to love it. It's not at all dry, and is the perfect drink for watching a sunset on the beach, with dinner, or just relaxing!
Abbie L.
Abbie L.
Jaffrey, NH
Barefoot has some of the best moscato!! Both regular and pink!!!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Leechburg, PA
I know that moscato is supposed to be a sweeter wine, but I think it's entirely too sweet. Definitely more of an after dinner wine rather than something to drink with dinner.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?