Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN

This is one of my favorite Moscato wines! This has such a crisp taste, with a nice fruity finish, and that makes it fab for anytime or with a yummy light dessert. This wine is inexpensive and tastes delicious.
Kellyn M.
Kellyn M.
Augusta, KS

I was able to have a glass with my "I don't like wine" friends after opening this bottle at my last book club!
Maria M.
Maria M.

A great wine to have on hand. The price is great and the taste is good as well. I go for sweet wines and this one seems to be just right
Shadésia C.
Shadésia C.
Cayey

Great taste and very smooth! It was the perfect wine for our first snow day of 2K17. It was the perfect mix with my spicy chicken breast dinner.
Angela
Angela
Lynnwood, WA

This is one of my favorite wines I can buy on the daily because it's so affordable but at the same time tastes good! Their moscato is one of my top choices
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Murfreesboro, TN

My favorite of all time to drink casually of with dinner. I also use it to make sangria sometimes since it is sweet. The price is always good since it is my go to wine. I would recommend this wine to anyone who likes a sweeter white wine that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
El Mirage, AZ

I love how crisp and sweet this Moscato is. Every time I want a bubbly sweet wine, I get this. Affordable too.
Larissa I.
Larissa I.

This is one of the tastiest less expensive Moscatos at the grocery store! I would definitely recommend it to people that like Moscato!
Autumn J.
Autumn J.
Broomfield, CO

This was so tasty! Perfect for a girls night! Definitely sweet because it's moscato but I love sweet stuff 😍
Ruthe T.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I was never a huge fan of wine. I definitely do not like a red wine but I DO enjoy a white wine especially Moscato! Barefoot Moscato wine is a wine that you can pair with food or dessert which is amazing. It is a sweeter wine. I really enjoy my Moscato with a few ice cubes i know not everybody does but I love it extra chilled.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now