BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Katy L.
This wine is very good. It is not super expensive. I personally don’t like a wine that is not sweet and this does have a bit of an “alcohol” taste to it. But i do like that you can get a small bottle that is one glass. Great for going to a friends house that is BYB.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great if you want a cheap buzz! Taste is not the best of quality but not fully horrible I would not make this a first choice if you have a few extra to spend but I would never rule it out! Nice sweet taste and not dry at all!!!!
Lexi N.
I have bought this product multiple times. Great value. I love to buy this product for dinner dates or just for a night in. It has amazing flavor and goes down very smoothly. This is my favorite wine! I recommend this product completely! Very delicious.
Kerby R.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Very good for it's price point. The flavor is sweet but not too sweet and it also have a nice dryness to it that really makes the wine good, in my opinion. I would recommend this bottle to anyone that is needing a cheaper wine but does not want cheap wine quality.
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good moscato for the price. I will pick this up at my local supermarket when I'm looking to grab a trusty wine without having to look through the giant selection. Nice crisp sweet flavor
Bri M.
Springdale Arkansas
Sentimental value here! This was the wine my husband and I had at our wedding. We spent a long time (and a lot of money) testing other wines before we settled on this one. It is sweet, and can be paired well with many things
Marcie T.
Fayetteville, TN
After trying the Barefoot brand of Moscato, I would not go back to any other brand. It is so delicious. It is so refreshing and relaxing. The taste of this particular wine is so sweet and crisp. I love it, and this is the number one brand of wine I drink now.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
Let me preface this by saying -- I like sweet wines. I know that's kind of passe, but it is what it is. That being said, this wine is pretty sweet, not too dry, and easy to drink. It's very affordable and is mine and my husband's go-to when we want a sweet white.
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX
This moscato is so cheap but don't let the price scare you, it's not too good to be true. I have bought this moscato a ton of times as I am a broke college student. The taste is so sweet but sooooo good. Will buy this again!
Nicole G.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is disgusting! It's too sweet and yuck. I came home to desert and a bottle of this one and I honestly couldn't even finish my first glass. It made my throat feel so clogged and sticky that I needed a glass of water immediately.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
Christy O.
I've never tried wine before but I am wanting to try it. Whats a good one to try for the first time?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you love barefoot moscato? What does this wine have over other moscatos?
Lisa R H.
Canton, MA
Am I the only one who fins this one too sweet?
Paige C.
Crowley, TX
Who else just loves this wine and thinks its the best?

Walmart