BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shannon B.
Addison, IL
I love this wine. It's sweet without being too sweet. Plus you really can't beat the price of Barefoot wine. I love having this by itself or using it for a mixer in Sangria. I definitely recommment trying this wine. It's one of my go to wines when choosing a Moscato.
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX
This is my ultimate go to wine at the store. When my girlfriends and I get together this is what we drink. We love drinking it so much that we drink about three of the large bottles each time. I just wish that the price was a bit lower so we could afford to buy more.
Lexi N.
I have bought this product multiple times. Great value. I love to buy this product for dinner dates or just for a night in. It has amazing flavor and goes down very smoothly. This is my favorite wine! I recommend this product completely! Very delicious.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorites! It has a nice smooth sweet fruity flavor. It tastes best chilled and it's great for enjoying at parties or home. It's also very affordable!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I am absolutely in love with this wine. I drank it at my wedding and have been drinking it ever since. It is very affordable. Not to mention it tastes absolutely delicious. If you are looking for a great anytime wine this is it.
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good moscato for the price. I will pick this up at my local supermarket when I'm looking to grab a trusty wine without having to look through the giant selection. Nice crisp sweet flavor
Catherine A.
Westerville, OH
This moscato is too sweet for my taste. It could be good for someone's first glass of wine I suppose. It's really more like someone took vodka and mixed it with white grape juice. There are better moscatos on the market for a similar price point to spend your money on.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great if you want a cheap buzz! Taste is not the best of quality but not fully horrible I would not make this a first choice if you have a few extra to spend but I would never rule it out! Nice sweet taste and not dry at all!!!!
Kerby R.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Very good for it's price point. The flavor is sweet but not too sweet and it also have a nice dryness to it that really makes the wine good, in my opinion. I would recommend this bottle to anyone that is needing a cheaper wine but does not want cheap wine quality.
Jillian H.
Lake Worth, FL
This is an impeccable stilled moscato, it is fruity, but not too fruity and it has a citrusy and floral flavor. It is super inexpensive and for the price, I don't think there is much room for improvement.
Chelsea M.
Hamden, CT
Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoot Moscato Fresh Strawberries Fresh Raspberries One Can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate Sprite (Put as much or as little as you want) Put in a container and leave for at least 3-6 hours then ENJOY!
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Alesia T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite category wine? Red/white, Sweet/dry, etc.?
Kim N.
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.
Nereida A.
What's your favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato?