BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN
One of the best wines in my opinion! Great taste and a great price and you just can not beat that! If you like a sweet white wine, I definitely recommend this!
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
This is my absolute favorite wine. It tastes just like pear juice. I do prefer to have it chilled when I drink it. It's a must have when we have get togethers.
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Happy Hour Expert
Had this last night for like the umteenth time and i love it every time. This pairs great with pasta and has a sweet taste to it! One bottle is never enuff!!!
Janice P.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
This brand is one of my favorites that make moscato. Just enough sweetness and not dry. It is always on sale for 2/$10. Who can beat great taste and price? :)
Erin C.
Erin C.
By far one of my favorite wines! I love my wine having a good combination of bitter and sweet. This makes it easier to drink than having to swill or ice down.
Carly B.
Carly B.
This wine is cheap but will always do the trick. Being a broke college student I happen to always count on Badefoot Mascato and Pink Mascato to get me through
Karli H.
Karli H.
Cave Creek, Az
For the price, this a very acceptable wine. The moscato is light and crisp, with sweet undertones that are noticeable but not overwhelming. Great for brunch!
Luisa C.
Luisa C.
This is the number Moscato I drink, it just has the perfect touch of sweetness in it compared to other brands. I always recommend this moscato to my friends.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Ocala, FL
I love Barefoot wines! They are always my go to when I am having guests. They are a great tasting wine at a great price! It is definitely a favorite of mine!
Miriam O.
Miriam O.
Love the sweet taste. A must for dinner night or having a girls night out. Nice to eat with cracker and cheese. Nice to mix with sangria and drinking it cold
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?