Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jeny S.
Jeny S.
Albany, OR

This is my all time faveorite wine. My friends and I buy this for get togethers and movie nights. Its sweet and tasty. You can find it just about anywhere and its priced just right. I love this wine.
Shelly P.
Shelly P.

This is really good, you can drink it alone or mix it with a few things. It has a sweet taste. Really good with desserts or we also make drink concoctions like mixing sprite & pink lemonade with it.
Jill E.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN

If you are looking for a decent sweet cheap white wine I would absolutely go with this brand. It is a good started wine if you are just developing your pallet and want to start with something sweet.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Evansville, IN

I absolutely love Barefoot wines! They are priced at a very economical level but do not flake out on good taste. I always go for the soft reds and whites but I love the zing that comes with Moscato.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

Not my favorite wine (I can't find my favorite at any store) but a great wine for the price. Very cheap but if you like sweet wine I feel this is for you. Goes great with fruit after being chilled.
Aboubou S.
Aboubou S.

This is the epitome of a college girl's social gatherings! The wine is sweet, but not too sweet and keeps you wanting more.. Definitely cheap and flavorful and overall a college student's treasure.
Jori G.
Jori G.

One d the best Moscato wines there is! Excellent wine for the price you pay which is also great as its about $6-$7 a bottle! Very sweet but not too sweet you couldn't drink a bottle in one sitting!
Tabatha P.
Tabatha P.
Belleville, NJ

Love this line of wines. These are my go tos when i am invited to any function. I also like to have them for my girls night in. Very inexpensive and refreshing. For added taste, mix in some fruits.
Meriah D.
Meriah D.
Columbia, MO

This product is my go to when I feel like enjoying a glass of wine after a long day. I bought it at Walmart and it's very inexpensive. I am pleased with the taste and would definitely buy it again.
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Sweetwater, TN

Absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! It's my go-to wine for any occasion! It's got a nice crisp flavor, it's not overpowering and I can mix it with other drinks to make a really nice mixed wine drink!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now