Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Tarez m.
Tarez m.
Wheaton, IL

Im not a drinker but wanted to try wine, taste great!  purchased weeks ago today is my first glassIm gonna try the pink nextif it doesn't give me a headache , I will be buying, because the taste is awesome
Reagan M.
Reagan M.
Santa Ana, CA

This is my all time favorite wine choice. It isn't as sweet as their resiling but isn't as bitter as the chardonnay. The brand is affordable but doesn't taste cheap/ This is the ultimate girls night wine.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Swedesboro, NJ

Such a refreshing, light wine. I think it's the perfect wine to pair with dinner, or just to have as a late afternoon or night cocktail. It's not overbearing or too dry and it really is the perfect wine.
Dara P.
Dara P.
Houston , Tx

Great peachy flavor! Love the light smooth taste! And it's an amazing value! It's also a trusted brand and can easily be found in grocery stores. The bottle itself is very cute. One of my favorite brands
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Albion, IN

This is one of my favorite wines to end my day with it's on the cheap side so I can have a glass a night and not feel bad about drinking fancy wine to wind down with it's sweet and smooth and I like that
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH

This moscato is so sweet and crisp. I would definitely buy this wine again, and I would definitely recommend this wine to a newer wine drinker who's looking for something more sweet with a lot of flavor.
Maddy H.
Maddy H.
Harrisonburg, VA

This is my go-to wine! It's light and sweet, but not too sweet. It's mainly a casual wine, and it not too expensive. I wouldn't drink it for extremely fancy parties, but it works well for casual dinners!
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.

Always always always satisfied with my experience with barefoot wine. I love the way it tastes and how cheap it is! I love the moscato wine the most but I like the other flavors as well. It's really good
Samantha h.
Samantha h.
biddeford, ME

This is by far my favorite wine! Before drinking this I actually was not a fan of wine at all. This product has a great price. The taste is fresh and clean with no after taste. Its smooth and refreshing.
Cersti C.
Cersti C.
Springdale, AR

My favorite drink. It's so yummy. Can even make a nice spritzer with sprite and lemonade. This is always my go to and it's very affordable. It's a sweet wine. Not bitter. I'm not a fan of most red wines.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?