BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lauren L.
Red Hill, PA
Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite over any other wine!! I love getting it chilled when I go to purchase it. It is so flavor filled and refreshing - this wine was suggested to me by friends and oh boy I had no idea what I was missing until I tried it! Yummy!! Give it a try today!!
Yami D.
Folsom, CA
Super sweet and delicious wine and the best part? It is available at an affordable price, I've tried it a couple of times as it is a favorite of my sisters, I would purchase again.
Jennifer A.
Whittier, CA
One the best wines I have tasted of course there is another wine that is slightly a little better. It's really cheap on price for those on a budget. Tastes better when it's cold but great for dinner parties.
Ashley S.
Akron
Barefoot Moscato is my go-to wine when I want a familiar flavor that I know will not disappoint. If you enjoy sweet wines, you cannot go wrong with Barefoot Moscato. It has become a frequent purchase and addition to my fridge along with a go-to gift to receive from relatives and friends!
Kaylee T.
This isnt my favorite wine, but it is very reasonably priced and is on the cheaper side. You get what you pay for with this product. Better chilled. You can buy it at any grocery store.
Kamrey M.
Grand Bay, AL
Two words: cheap and delicious. Barefoot Moscato is perfect for a chill girls night or night at home with the hubby or a pregame drink before a night on the town. The flavor is sweet without being too heavy. I purchase this product regularly.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
Happy Hour Expert
Has been the go-to moscato option since I was in college. Even now as an adult, sometimes I just gotta grab a bottle of this because it's affordable, sweet, and tasty. It's a great balance and not overly sweet.
Bailey C.
Ames, IA
This is a great wine for the price. Also quite honestly I've tried more expensive mascatos and this is just as good. It is very sweet but slightly less sweet than the pink mascato which is why I enjoy it. Worth a try for $6 and you're just trying to figure out what type of wine you like.
Danielle D.
Portland, AR
This is a great in expensive sweet wine to serve to guest that don't like dry wine.
I purchase it at a small local liquor store and I see it just about anywhere you can buy alchol
if you don't like sweet carbonated wine you will not like it.
This is a great choice for low cost wine.
Jaleesa C.
This is my go to wine when I am at the grocery store. It is inexpensive and is a great value for the cost. The taste is light and a touch of sweetness without being overly fruity. Some moscato is too fruity but not this brand. I would definitely be purchasing this again in the future.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?