BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Charleston, SC
Best bang for your buck. i drink barefoot all the time. i esp love the green moscato because it's sweet and not overly sweet, but still crisp and tangy.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
FRANKLIN, IN
I have recently tried Moscato due to Starbucks incorporating wine and beer into their menu. It is absolutely delicious. Carbonated and sweet. Delicious!
Teresa V.
Teresa V.
Little Neck, NY
My favorite wine, the best to pour a glass at night and then sit back with a good TV show or book. I like sweet wines and this one definitely fits that!
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Midland, TX
Barefoot moscato is so sweet and juicy! You can't say no to buying more. I have drank this for awhile now. It's the best priced and best tasting moscato
jasmin c.
jasmin c.
Santa Maria, CA
When I can't afford an expensive wine this is my go to. Seriously it's still very good. I keep at least one bottle of this just in case of an emergency.
Tesa S.
Tesa S.
Racine, WI
The best cheap bottle of wine you can buy! Sweet, fruity, and refreshing! If you are looking for a good sangria wine, this could be the bottle for you!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
Very sweet wine, but it's my sisters go to! It's delicious for a glass, but I can't drink more than one. Can find at any grocery store or liquor store.
jessica m.
jessica m.
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot wines rarely disappoint, and this is no exception. Great for a relaxing evening outdoors with friends, or reading alone on a summer afternoon.
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Moscato is my favorite wine! Barefoot is reasonably priced and has a very good flavor. A red velvet cupcake makes it even better! This is a great wine!
Laura B.
Laura B.
oakdale, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Love the taste of this wine , it is soo refreshing and yet so nicely scented. It does have an affordable price , bought it at a local grocery store .
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?