Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Rose H.
Rose H.

I absolutely love Mascato! Barefoot is some of the best wine I've ever tasted. I get it from a local liquor store in the little travel bottles usually bought in a 4-pack. Again this is a 10/10 product.
Reegan I.
Reegan I.
Wichita

My go to moscato. This wine is the perfect end to any meal. I certainly drink it as a dessert due to its sweetness. Definitely grab this out of the refrigerated section, though. It's not as tasty warm.
Geeta I.
Geeta I.

This is inexpensive and tastes surprisingly good! It can be found at most grocery stores and has a light, slightly sweet, bubbly taste. It is a great option if you're in need of an inexpensive moscato.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Proctorville, OH

Refreshing way to end your day , not much but just enough to enjoy the taste and relax. It's affordable not bad on price you can find this at local drug stores, Walmart Kroger etc. I would buy it again
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

I used to drink this all of the time. Now I cannot stand how sweet it is! I still gave it 4 stars because there is nothing wrong with the wine. The packaging is very cute and it is a great price point.
Chiann T.
Chiann T.

I love this wine!!!! I could drink it for days if I could. It doesn't get me a headache the next day which most wines do to me even with just one glass.. The Taaste isn't to bitter and it's so yummy!!!
Emma B.
Emma B.

One of my favorite wines! It's sweet and yummy. I'm not a super big fan of alcohol, but I do like this. It is super sweet. I like it cold. I've also put raspberries and strawberries in it before. Yum!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Nettleton, MS

This wine is so great and really cheap! It's always a go too if mine and I always keep a bottle on my wine rack at my house! It's a sweet wine and no bitter at all that's why it's one of my favorites!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Pittsburgh, PA

It's my favorite! I drink it every time I buy wine. Affordable and the perfect sweetness. I always go to wine and spirits to purchase any wine or liquor. Moscato is the only kind of wine that I enjoy.
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY

Love this sweet yet smooth wine perfect for a long day and you can guarantee the taste of barefoot brand will always deliver they have many wonderful flavors available I will continue to purchase this
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now