Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
fabiola a.
fabiola a.
Delicious not super sweet it's very inexpensive and it's has a great flavor love eating this with chips and it's snacks definitely very affordable and inexpensive
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Del Rio, TX
Barefoot is a good brand for wine. I love it. At the only kind of white wine will
Drink. :) it has a good flavor and it's not really dry like most white wines. :)
Erica K.
Erica K.
Scranton, PA
One of my favorite, more wallet friendly wines. Crisp and refreshing without being overly sweet. Always good to have on hand for a night where you need to unwind.
Dawnn S.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
I LOVE this wine! It's affordable but not cheap quality. It's nice to have around when company drops by or you want to treat yourself to Netflix or a bubble bath.
Shnicquar F.
Shnicquar F.
Savannah , GA
This is one of my favorite wines! It's inexpensive and sweet. It's great for those nights when you want to just stay in, relax and watch movies with your feet up!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Mount Carmel, IL
Barefoot is an excellent brand of wine that is affordable! I absolutely adore their Moscato, zinfandel, and most of the others!! Great quality for a great price!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
It was really nice with a good amount of sweetness. I'm a sweet wine gal and I would have liked something a little more sweet but it's great for the price point.
melanie c.
melanie c.
I love barefoot moscato. It's my wine of choice. I love the soft sweet wine taste. The price is also affordable. I would definitely recommend it and buy it again
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Americus , GA
Just a little too sweet for my taste, but it is refreshing. The price is great and I use it for get togethers because all of my moscato loving friends are fans!
Torina L.
Torina L.
Cave City, KY
Love the light fruity sweetness of this wine, its almost always what i buy. Everyone of my friends know my wine, and ive turned many non wine drinkers on to it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?