Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Santa rosa, Ca

A great wine with seafood or dessert, great by itself or with a bit of sprite as a spritzer :]
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
San Bernardino, CA

Really strong. I am more into sweet wine this one was a little dry. Not really to my liking.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
P C Beach, FL

This is one of my top three favorite wines of all time! It's sweet and easy to drink and goes as a great pairing with so many things! Drink it with a pasta dish, chicken, fish etc. and it will be great!
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Cabot, AR

This is a great tasting moscato. The taste is very smooth and sweet and is a great price!
Omayra S.
Omayra S.
Bronx, NY

Love this wine and the price too, it really is very smooth and easy to drink. Love it
Carina M.
Carina M.
Daly City, CA

Ok - this is really easy to drink (almost dangerously easy ;) but it's too sweet for my personal taste. Is it good? Sure! But, I cannot have anything else that's sweet or it will be sweetness overload.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Fort Worth, TX

This stuff is pretty good, but almost a little too bitter I think. But definitely one that I do buy if my faves aren't available
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Lisbon, IA

This is Delicious!!!! I buy this in bulk. The great thing is they have an extra large bottle too.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Virginia Bch, VA

Barefoot Wines always quench my thirst for wine. The moscato is light and refreshing!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Absecon, NJ

Barefoot is my "go to" choice for wine. My girlfriends.and I love to grab a bottle for a girls night in.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now