BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
julie c.
Margate, FL
Great tasting sweet wine I enjoy drinking this wine on hot summer days at a BBQ I am more of a sweet white wine fan so this is perfect for me
Meagan C.
Just a typical moscato wine. It is really tasty but there's nothing special about it.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Happy Hour Expert
This has become my go-to wine to keep in the house for those days when I want to enjoy a glass of wine while I unwind. It's fruity, sweet flavor is delicious yet still feels like a decadent treat.
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorite brands of Moscato and not expensive.
Annette D.
Chicopee, MA
Happy Hour Expert
This was my go to wine in college and definitely still is! I'm not much of a wine drinker, but this wine is an awesome choice if you don't want beer or liquor and want to fix your sweet craving. My parents love red wine, but I always make my family pick me up a bottle of this for parties and such!!! :)
Stephanie T.
Belleview , FL
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite wine ever not to sweet perfect. Its best chilled. It a must when I drink wine. I like the white better then the pink. Grest desert wine.
Yvette L.
San Antonio, TX
I love barefoot. It's a great winter o have when you are chilling with your girls. It's not the best desert wine though. It's also not the kind of wine to drink if you want a quick pick me up. It take a whole bottle to do that.
Renkea N.
Sunrise, FL
I love barefoot moscato it has a nice sweet and crisp taste it's my wine that I go to when I need to unwind at nite after a long day walmart sells it for 4.97 they also have red and pink.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
Very easy to drink but almost too sweet. A nice refreshing glass with dinner or late at night is nice though!
sam c.
Arnold, MO
This is a great moscato. It isn't too sweet and has just the right amount of tartness to it. It is also relatively inexpensive!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?