Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Hudsonville, MI

We made a delicious moscato punch with this bottle as the base! Just a little bit of sherbet and 7 Up mixed with the Barefoot Moscato made the best punch for a holiday get-together!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Fort benning , Ga

Not my all time favorite moscato but it's up there, the taste is sweet and light but it does need to be completely chilled before I like it.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Atwater

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite one of all time. it's crisp clean and sweetI love the bouquet of this wine. I have tasted other Moscato's from different brands but this one is the best by far.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Watertown, NY

My favourites wine of all times. Drinking a glass as we speak šŸ˜‚ I prefer sweet wines so this is the one for me.
Not a huge wine drinker but even I love the taste of the Moscato! Want to dry to me nor to sweet and had a great taste! Would definitely recommend. Also great for price.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Indianapolis, IN

This is a great wine but if you are wanting a nice smooth taste then get the pink moscato.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

This is my all time favorite wine! It tastes great and is even better cold! It is my go to for a chill night with friends and is definitely very affordable!I used it to make sangria and it turned out fantastic! I would definitely buy it again and again!
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Kingston

Simply delicious. Makes a fantastic pineapple coconut sangria. The fruity taste that is already in the wine helps to elevate the sangria. This was my first time trying it and it will definitely not be the last. I would highly recommend this wine for both sangria and for drinking alone.
Alex E.
Alex E.
Elizabeth, NJ

This is a sweet but delicious wine. My wife loves it and if you like Moscato this is one of the best. Any wine by Barefoot is wonderful.. it has never let me down.
Jenaya R.
Jenaya R.

A friend gave me this to try. I am pretty picky about wine. But i loved this. Not too bitter... Goes down smoothly. Awesome
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now