Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Kimberly, AL

Great price and a great refreshing taste. Perfect for a nice night out of the patio!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.

Light and perfect for a summer get together, great price too, a little sweet for my tastes but my mom loves it.
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Topeka, KS

The perfect sweet wine for a hot summer evening or any time. Sweet but light and refreshing.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Griffith, IN

I love Moscato but thus Barefoot Moscato tastes about as cheap as it costs. I always suggest spending a bit more on Moscatos because it is worth it. Barefoot wines are a disgrace to winemakers everywhere.
Amaryllis A.
Amaryllis A.
huntington station, NY

I love Moscato, it tastes really good, has a smooth sweet taste to it and you cant beat the price
Desiree W.
Desiree W.

I Love this wine. it is affordable and for the price it has a nice sweet flavor. I usually pick up a bottle every week or so to have on hand.
heather s.
heather s.
Boise, ID

Sweet touch to a inexpensive greAT wine, cant go wrong with a little drink once in awhile and for the price totally worth it.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC

Barefoot is a popular brand, their moscato is tasty. Sweet and silky. It gives a hell if a hangover though.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

For being a cheaper wine Barefoot actually has a great taste! I started buying the moscato in college mostly because it was cheap. But I continue to buy it because I love how sweet it is.

It is great to freeze grapes and put them in the moscato
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

Barefoot is just like Skinny girl. Tasty and cheap. Its great quality and there are always deals at Winn Dixie stores.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now