Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Anne D.
Anne D.
Liverpool, NY
I'll be honest, I'm usually a dry red girl, but Barefot Moscato is AMAZING... especially on a hot summer day! I love how sweet it is, but not overly so. Definitely my favorite white wine ever.
Courtnie S.
Courtnie S.
I'll drink it if I just want a cheap bottle or it's a gift. It's not bad but definitely not as sweet as some.
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Menifee, CA
Great taste for a great price. I love drinking it ice cold. Perfect for a girls night in with some sweet dessert.
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Buffalo, NY
I love to have a glass of Barefoot Moscato chilled while relaxing at the end of the day. It is just sweet enough and leaves no funny after taste.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Louisville, KY
As a college student, I love Barefoot Moscato. The price is awesome, but sometimes I prefer a wine that's a little less sweet.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Little Falls, NJ
This simple and delicious go to wine is perfect for a warm summer night. It's also great to bring to a party since it is a crowd pleaser!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
This is a delicious crisp wine, perfect to have chilled on a spring/summer night, and it is cheap and easy to find!
Crissy R.
Crissy R.
La Porte, TX
I absolutely love this wine. The taste is great and the price is even better. I used to not be an avid wine drinker but that changed when I took my first sip. It's crisp and a sweeter wine, not bitter at all. Great beginner wine!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Simpsonville, SC
I love a glass of wine in the evening. I like a good bottle of Moscato the best. I feel that it goes with anything, but I have a sweet tooth. I like the sweetness and smoothness of this wine.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Happy Hour Expert
I am more of a red wine drinker but love a good moscato. This was good for the price but I don't think I would buy it again. It tastes best when very cold.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?