Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Clarksville, TN

This is my go to wine. It not only has a great taste but it's light on your pocket too. You can't go wrong with barefoot.
Nika I.
Nika I.
Wilkes Barre, Pa

BareFoot is a delicious brand of wine and affordable! Always a sale going on for them at my local wine and spirits store. My favorite is the Reisling but they are all delicious! You cannot go wrong with purchasing this wine!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
San Antonio, TX

Now this is my favorite wine ever! A friend of mine brought this over one night and I was hooked since then. It is a very refreshing wine to have on a hot summer evening. I trust the Barefoot brand more than any other brand.
stevie h.
stevie h.
Dona Ana, NM

I don't usually drink wine but this one was tasty even to me so most people could probably enjoy this. I suggest drinking this very very chilled.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Brownsville, TX

I like it a lot it's very smooth.. Enjoy it with fruit it's so delicious ...I like to have mine in the fridge a couple hrs before I'm going to drink it,so yummy
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Long beach, Ca

The price is right i totally love it.i love to drink it it relaxes me...
Virginia W.
Virginia W.
Crestwood , KY

Barefoot is my go-to wine! It is affordable and smooth. I never have any complaints when drinking it and the screw off top makes it even more convenient if you are on the go in summertime!
AMEISHA C.
AMEISHA C.

THE TASTE EXCEEDS THE COST. COOL IT BEFORE DRINKING. GREAT FOR RELAXING, GIRLS NIGHTS, OR WITH SEAFOOD. SWEET BUT SMOOTH.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine. It's fruity and light. I take frozen chunks of fruit for ice in my glass.
Mandee M.
Mandee M.

For a cheap moscato, this stuff is awesome and I drink it all the time. It is super delicious and super cheap. For someone who has never been fond of wine, try a moscato! It is super sweet and bubbly, great for people who are intimidated by wine choiced and don't know what they like.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?