Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Briana M.
Briana M.
Longview, WA
This is the one and only wine I will ever drink! It's so sweet and crisp! I absolutely hate wine besides this kind. L
Maria M.
Maria M.
Tampa, FL
I normally do not like white wine but this stuff is really yummy.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Apple Valley, CA
This moscato has a great flavor to it. Perfect for a college student's budget.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Soooo good! I could easily drink the whole bottle on my own!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the only whites I drink. Very good with fruit and cheese. My sister loves it so I buy it for her. Make sure to serve chilled or it is not that great. Perfect for the summertime.
Jaime T.
Jaime T.
Peoria, AZ
The only wine I will buy. Truly the best. Taste is great, price is great. No other moscato wine can compare to barefoot. This is the perfect wine whether you want to drink it with dinner, just to relax or for a party. I recommend this wine to everyone. Love it!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Madison, OH
I loveeee this wine!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Hamden, CT
Great wine for price! Used many Pinterest recipes with this wine! Delicious!
Sherita G.
Sherita G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I will never understand how people drink this swill. There are much better tasting Moscato's at the same or lower price point. Just say no to bad wine!!
April F.
April F.
Warren, MI
This is an inexpensive andngood wine, very light and crisp with a good taste. Perfect to have on hand for get togethers
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?