Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Renee P.
Renee P.

Not too sweet and perfectly crisp. This is an excellent Moscato. I like that it doesn't taste like frosting, you can taste the fruit not just the sugary sweetness like some other Moscatos
Sha P.
Sha P.
Brooklyn, NY

This is my go-to. Its affordable, smooth and crisp with a nice sweetness, and doesn't give me a headache after a few drinks, as most wines do. I like barefoot, they've been consistent and easily available where i shop.
Chue L.
Chue L.

Something not too sweet and not too bitter. The perfect zest to end a long day at work.
Chanel B.
Chanel B.
Newark

I love this in the summer . Too much of it will give you headache. Best when chilled. It goes great with dessert.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA

Decent wine. Moscato is a good starter wine and this is so cheap. It is good quality for the price. Packaging doesn't look super cheap either.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Hudsonville, MI

We made a delicious moscato punch with this bottle as the base! Just a little bit of sherbet and 7 Up mixed with the Barefoot Moscato made the best punch for a holiday get-together!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Fort benning , Ga

Not my all time favorite moscato but it's up there, the taste is sweet and light but it does need to be completely chilled before I like it.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Atwater

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite one of all time. it's crisp clean and sweetI love the bouquet of this wine. I have tasted other Moscato's from different brands but this one is the best by far.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Watertown, NY

My favourites wine of all times. Drinking a glass as we speak šŸ˜‚ I prefer sweet wines so this is the one for me.
Not a huge wine drinker but even I love the taste of the Moscato! Want to dry to me nor to sweet and had a great taste! Would definitely recommend. Also great for price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now