Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Mission, TX

I was surprised how affordable this bottle is! wonderful flavor! Its just right not too sweet.
Casandra K.
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO

I always enjoy Barefoot wine. i love their pricings and all the different flavors they have. The white moscato is definitely deliciously sweet. In fact, it is the only white wine I like.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Kittanning, PA

Great value for the price! It's cheap, Barefoot is never a disappointment, and this moscato has a lovely flavor!
Nathan V.
Nathan V.
Camby, IN

GReat flavor for the overall price of the wine. i would recommend it to someone looking for a sweet and somewhat bubbling white wine.
emily p.
emily p.
Wilmington, NC

Great for the person that likes sweet cheap wine. Not my favorite, but it is nice on the wallet.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Concord, NC

This is a great tasting smooth inexpensive wine! This wine is best when it's chilled. For a cheaper wine, it's a great deal! Love it!
Tina S.
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI

My favorite go to relax me wine that is ohhh Sooooo good and not expensive at all, but it tastes like it is! This is the best tasting one to me!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gloucester Cy, NJ

I hate wine and especially white moscato, it tastes so sour and disgusting to me.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.

Light, crisp, sweet, tasty-- all that and cheap too! Doesn't taste cheap though.
Bridgette H.
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH

The price on this wine is very affordable. It almost makes you think it would taste like a cheap wine but it does not! It has a great taste. I picked it up at my local gas station. I loved the dry, fruity taste. I would buy it again and I highly recommend it for date night.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now