6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,846 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite wine, very cheap and affordable and sweet. So you should try it.
For the price this is a decent moscato. If you are on a budget and love a sweet wine, this is for you.
Moscato is my favorite wine. They also make a sparkling moscato that is delicious! Perfect for mimosas!
Moscato is typically a little sweet for me but I do love Barefoot wine in general. You can't beat the price/quality ratio.
Love it just the way i like to end my day. Makes a touh day less tough and a happy day even happier.
Very nice and smooth tasting wine one of my favorites to have during a nice summer lunch at the beach.
This moscato is really sweet and tasty. Everything you would want in a moscato and the price is right!
Literally my favorite wine! Gotta love an inexpensive alcoholic beverage. I love Pink Moscato the most!
For a cheap wine it tastes pretty good. Its very sweet and affordable for college students especially.
Love this wine! It is cheap but very tasteful! My hands down favorite drink of all time! Sweet is the way to go!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos