Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Valeria M.
Valeria M.

I love this moscato, I love sweet wines and this moscato it's sweet and fresh, it's my favorite ❤
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Irmo, SC

Not the Best but for a cheap moscato it will do. Very sweet but the aftertaste is kind of a turn off. If you're looking for something on the cheaper end go for it but there are much better moscatos out there.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Leesville, LA

So sweet. I love this Moscato. Goes down so very smooth and pairs with so many things!
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Weslaco, TX

Always hits the spot as far as taste and price. This bottle never disappoints. It has a smooth taste and tastes even better chilled.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

Sisters would always bring this to get togethers. Just to drink and have a little wine. Nothing says sisters than with a cup of wine. Recommend.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Millersville , Pa

This is 100% my go-to wine choice for any occasion! I normally buy the larger bottle for the value but the taste is sweet and pairs great with dinner or dessert! I'm actually going to take this to an office holiday party tonight.
Kat C.
Kat C.
Phoenix

Love this moscato it's my go to wine with a great price as well as a great taste! Can't go wrong with this one!
Rayann B.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX

Very good wine. This wine is much much cheaper than most wines, but taste just as great as the more expensive wines. Good wine for someone who doesn't like to spend a lot of money. I would recommend this for a first time wine drinker.
Cree W.
Cree W.
Palm Bay, FL

I love Barefoot Moscato! I'm not a big drinker and don't really like the strong taste of alcohol. Barefoot Moscato tastes really good and sweet and it's bit extremely strong.
Arisai V.
Arisai V.
Seminole, TX

It's cheap but good! It have a good flavor. I love the taste of this Moscato and I love more the price lol
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now