Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
San Diego, CA
I love that this is so inexpensive, but taste so good! I never show up to a party without it. My fav in the Pink Moscato it pairs perfectly with some chocolate cake.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Flushing, MI
This is my favorite wine. Not only is it clean and sweet it's inexpensive. You can buy a bottle for around five bucks and it's well worth it
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
West Hollywood, CA
Wayyyyy too sweet for me, but my girlfriends that aren't huge wine people love it and you definitely can't beat Barefoots prices!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Mt Prospect, IL
I am not a fan of Barefoot Moscato. The saying, "you get what you pay for", applies to this wine. I understand moscato is supposed to be sweet, but it's almost too sweet for my liking. It doesn't have the true mostcato flavor like other brands have.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sandusky, OH
This wine is so delicious, so affordable and so delicious. It's my go-to wine when I am in a pinch and I want a cold, light drink. It's not too heavy at all and pairs with any meal. I love it,
Anne D.
Anne D.
Liverpool, NY
I'll be honest, I'm usually a dry red girl, but Barefot Moscato is AMAZING... especially on a hot summer day! I love how sweet it is, but not overly so. Definitely my favorite white wine ever.
Courtnie S.
Courtnie S.
I'll drink it if I just want a cheap bottle or it's a gift. It's not bad but definitely not as sweet as some.
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Menifee, CA
Great taste for a great price. I love drinking it ice cold. Perfect for a girls night in with some sweet dessert.
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Buffalo, NY
I love to have a glass of Barefoot Moscato chilled while relaxing at the end of the day. It is just sweet enough and leaves no funny after taste.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Louisville, KY
As a college student, I love Barefoot Moscato. The price is awesome, but sometimes I prefer a wine that's a little less sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?