BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Christine T.
Christine T.
San Marcos, Tx
I would say you get what you pay for, but there are plenty of great moscatos out there at the same price point. Just another one of Barefoot's wines that failed to impress me.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
I love Moscato, and Barefoot is not one of my favorites. It's good for the price, but there are better in the same price range, like Sutter Home. This brand definitely has an unpleasant aftertaste.
Wendee D.
Wendee D.
Riverside, CA
Perfect when chilled with the right meal or even just chatting it up with friends. Great for the type of people who like their wine sweet and not dry.
Angie E.
Angie E.
Fort Pierre, SD
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine for girls night, date night, or any occasion. The taste is sweet and crisp. For the price point, I was pleasantly surprised. My only wish is that moscato was available in a box. I would highly recommend this wine.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
This is my go to wine for any occasion. It is super affordable, and all my friends love it, even my boyfriend :)
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Laurinburg, NC
My absolute favorite wine. It's nit too sweet. Just right. I love it chilled. It's great to make sangria or a wine spritzer out of as well!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Alexandria, VA
I drink this stuff all the time... You really can't go wrong with barefoot. It's crisp, light, and it tastes great! And it's always good for get togethers with friends when you just wanna drink cheap. :D
Heather M.
Heather M.
Overland Park, KS
Barefoot Moscato is a staple in my house and my go to after a stressful day. Its so smooth and the taste in heaven in your mouth. I highly recommend this all my girlfriends!!
Mariana E.
Mariana E.
Louisville, KY
I usually don't like wine because it's too strong, but I loved this wine! It had the perfect amount of alcohol in it, and I really enjoyed it! Definitely will be buying in the future.
Lacey E.
Lacey E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
The regular moscato is crisp and sweet, while the pink is lighter and the red is richer. I personally love all three!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?