Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Seanna P.
Seanna P.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Not such a great moscato. It's on the sweeter side and tens to give me headaches. There are better quality wines at the same price poit! Skip this one!
Lashana W.
Lashana W.

For its price, this wine is actually really tasty. A great sweet Moscato flavor, but on occasion, a small headache immediately followed the consumption of this wine, & I'm talking after one glass. But still super tasty.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Spokane, WA

I love this brand of Moscato. It's always sweet. I love the different white/pink/red flavors as well. Goes well with just about everything.
Donna F.
Donna F.
Croton Hdsn, NY

Delicious and very easy to drink! It's a cheap brand but not a bad wine. A little bit sweet but if you like sweet wine, you will like this!
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL

It's OK for the money. Has a good fruity taste that isn't too sweet or not sweet enough. I don't really care for the aftertaste that I got while drinking it.
Cady D.
Cady D.

This is a good, light, relaxing type wine. Personally, my stomach feels upset if I try to have more than once glass (more of a red wine kind of girl)
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
wenonah, NJ

If you like sweet wine this is a great wine. This is the wine that introduced me to a love affair with wine. Always a go to for my friends and me.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL

One of my favorite wines! Love Moscoto! So sweet and bubbly! Plus, it's cheap! Win win!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Clearwater, FL

One of my favorite cheaper moscatos. Always have it stocked in my house. Tastes more expensive than it is.
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Lowell, MI

This makes a great base for peach sangria. It has a good flavor without being too expensive.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now