Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Gina R.
Gina R.
Waco, TX

Barefoot is a good brand and has great taste. The price is not bad at all for all it does for you. This is one of the wines I keep on hand. Try it and you will not be disappointed.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

This was a great priced moscato, and it tastes great too. It doesn't taste cheap, and it really compliments a lot of different foods.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Hephzibah, GA

Pretty much the only kind of wine I will drink, perfect with Italian food!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Benton, AR

This is a very sweet, very bubbly wine. It is almost too sweet. I prefer other brands of moscato to barefoot.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY

It's one of the best Moscatos in my opinion. I love how crisp and smooth it is. Doesn't even feel like it's alcohol!
Molly H.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL

I discovered #moscato after others and love it! Nice and sweet and goes down easy. Perfect for a party or girls night in. It's also great to mix in with spritiers like pink lemonade and sprite, or sparkling water and strawberries!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Fairfield, ME

I loves this moscato wine! love moscato in general! this is sweet and yummy! hard not to drink the whole bottle at once!
Christopher W.
Christopher W.
Erie, PA

One of the best Moscato wines out there.. Slightly bubbly and not too sweet but fruit forward! Make sure you serve chilled!
Candice B.
Candice B.
High Point, NC

One of my very favorite wines! A go to! Easy to drink and tastes good with everything I've had with it.
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
Chicago , IL

I like this wine. It is sweet but has a nice crisp flavor to it. You can get this at you local Walmart Walgreens or target.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now