Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Arisai V.
Arisai V.
Seminole, TX

It's cheap but good! It have a good flavor. I love the taste of this Moscato and I love more the price lol
brenda G.
brenda G.
La Puente, CA

I like this moscato it has a nice sweet taste and the price is good I've tasted better but I still buy it
Meighan C.
Meighan C.

This drink makes me think of summer! I love it! It's light and crisp and tastes fantastic!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Killen, AL

This is always my go to wine. It's so sweet and has such a smooth fruity flavor and it's usually pretty cheap.
Christy G.
Christy G.
Millville, NJ

Smooth taste, great price. Love this stuff. Taste is great. Appealing and great with dinner
Nova M.
Nova M.
Rolling Meadows, IL

It's really good for those times that you want something refreshing, instead of something heavy. Really recommend.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Probably my favorite inexpensive wine to drink, it's definitely sweet so if you don't like that definitely pass on this one!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Durham, NC

Smooth, sweet taste. Easy to drink. Great introductory wine for those who don't drink wine.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

This is my go-to wine - whether it is for a quiet night in or a party on my patio. This has just the right amount of sweet to make for the perfect moscato. It also doesn't have any kind of after taste. And best part of all it is under $10 for a bottle!!!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

This is by far the best taste for the best price! This is my go to for all occasions. I would recommend for anyone who enjoys a light fruity wine or someone just trying it out.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now