BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
NEW ORLEANS, LA
This wine is fun and easy to drink when it's chilled but because of the quality it will give you quite the hangover if you drink too much!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beaverton, OR
I love this wine! It has a crisp taste and isn't too sweet as many moscato can over do their sweetness. It's a good wine when your on a budget and goes great paired with many things. I tend to buy it quite often.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Kunkletown, PA
Very sweet but just the right amount for my liking. Not too expensive and perfect for wine night with the ladies
Tabitha D.
Tabitha D.
Gilbert , SC
I really liked this wine. I did think it was a wonderful price. The only thing I did not like to much was it seems to get sweeter the more you drink. I was not a huge fan of that.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Kissimmee, FL
This is amazing stuff. It packs a big flavor. And for the price its a steal! HIGHLY recommend!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
I am not a big wine drinker but I like this one. Its good mixed with lemonade. It is also a very reasonable price wine that taste good.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Phoenix, OR
Love the taste Great with Cheese... and My Girl Friends! a Beautiful Wine!
Blair D.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
I love dessert wines. moscato being one of my favorites. when I'm super broke i don't mind getting a cheapy bottle like this, actually tastes pretty good.
Annmarie M.
Annmarie M.
Happy Hour Expert
Anything by barefoot is pretty much guaranteed to be delicious! Price is perfect & reasonable. Barefoot moscato (red or white) is always stocked in my bar.
lizzie a.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
I love me some Moscato. This one is very good and affordable. This on taste awesome when it is served cold.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?