Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Lupita L.
Lupita L.

I always want to try some other wines but i know that barefoot wines will never disappoint me! my favorite is the sparkling moscato. The new tropical fusion and the berry fusion are also great! I drink my wine with whatever found i am having.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Casselberry, FL

If you like sweet things, you'll love this wine! Personally, it's a little too sweet for my taste, but if that's your forte, this wine is affordable and worth every penny.
Regina D.
Regina D.
Shreveport, LA

This is my favorite wine for a quick grab. Slightly sweet so that even a friend who doesn't squally drink wine can join in. I always have a bottle at home.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Garfield, NJ

This is my favorite brand to make Moscato. Actually, all of Barefoot's wines are delicious. Their Moscato is light, crisp and delicious. It will not break your bank either.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Timnath, CO

Great, budget friendly refreshing sweet white wine! It is a great summertime gathering or sitting outside beverage.
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Auburn, WA

This is such a yummy wine for this price point!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Burton, Oh

At a price point of around $10 a bottle here in cleveland, it's a good value. The moscato has a nice light crisp flavor with just the right amount of sweetness expected from this type of wine.
vanessa l.
vanessa l.
El Sobrante, CA

The pink one is so good its a bubbly one but by far the best one I had in a long time the price is right to one those you can almost get the anywhere
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
North Port, FL

VERY REASONABLE PRICED WINE AND GOOD TASTING. YOU CAN FIND IT PRETTY MUCH AT ANY STORE FOR $10 AND UNDER. ALWAYS A CROWD PLEASURE.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Palmyra, VA

Barefoot is one of our "if we cant find our favorite brand" fall backs. It is a little dry for our taste in moscato but much nicer than a white or rose. For the price its a good bargain.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?