Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Hewitt, TX
I'm kind of a moscato snob, and it's not my favorite. It's decent, but it doesn't have the fruity taste it should. It tastes dry to me.
Michael T.
Michael T.
Charleston, SC
Seriously, it's her favorite wine and I love it because it's so inexpensive. I've had it a couple of times, and it's pretty sweet but not un-drinkable.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Easton, PA
I am not an overall fan of moscato in general. It is too sweet of a wine for me. From the few brands that I have tried, this was ok. The price is cheap and it wasn't the best but wasn't the worst.
Avery P.
Avery P.
Douglasville, GA
This is my girls night in wine & hands down my favorite of all time! It's sweet, and addicting; just like candy. Yum!
Steph L.
Steph L.
Davenport, IA
I love moscato and this wine was very good....tasty treat on a hot summer day!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
San Diego, CA
I love that this is so inexpensive, but taste so good! I never show up to a party without it. My fav in the Pink Moscato it pairs perfectly with some chocolate cake.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Flushing, MI
This is my favorite wine. Not only is it clean and sweet it's inexpensive. You can buy a bottle for around five bucks and it's well worth it
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
West Hollywood, CA
Wayyyyy too sweet for me, but my girlfriends that aren't huge wine people love it and you definitely can't beat Barefoots prices!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Mt Prospect, IL
I am not a fan of Barefoot Moscato. The saying, "you get what you pay for", applies to this wine. I understand moscato is supposed to be sweet, but it's almost too sweet for my liking. It doesn't have the true mostcato flavor like other brands have.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sandusky, OH
This wine is so delicious, so affordable and so delicious. It's my go-to wine when I am in a pinch and I want a cold, light drink. It's not too heavy at all and pairs with any meal. I love it,
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?