Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Richwood, TX

Even if you aren't a big time wine drinker, this one is light, sweet, and easy to drink. The price is low. I usually keep a bottle Barefoot Moscato in the cabinet for "just in case". Nice on it's own, or add some frozen fruit for fun spritzer!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Modesto, CA

I love a glass of cold Moscato at the end of a long day! Barefoot is great to have on hand and I typically have one or two bottles in my fridge on any give day. Whether you are sipping it at the end of the night to relax or pairing it with muddled strawberries and club soda at a summer barbeque, Barefoot is your go-to for Moscato!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I was never one for wine, but over the past 2 years I realized I just wasn't trying the right ones! I have experimented with friends, learned more about wines and found what I like! Barefoot Moscato has a light fruit taste. Its great with dinner, with desert, or on its own to relax at night.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Longview, WA

This is the one and only wine I will ever drink! It's so sweet and crisp! I absolutely hate wine besides this kind. L
Maria M.
Maria M.
Tampa, FL

I normally do not like white wine but this stuff is really yummy.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Apple Valley, CA

This moscato has a great flavor to it. Perfect for a college student's budget.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.

Soooo good! I could easily drink the whole bottle on my own!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Las Vegas, NV

One of the only whites I drink. Very good with fruit and cheese. My sister loves it so I buy it for her. Make sure to serve chilled or it is not that great. Perfect for the summertime.
Jaime T.
Jaime T.
Peoria, AZ

The only wine I will buy. Truly the best. Taste is great, price is great. No other moscato wine can compare to barefoot. This is the perfect wine whether you want to drink it with dinner, just to relax or for a party. I recommend this wine to everyone. Love it!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Madison, OH

I loveeee this wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?