4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Moscato, has a gentle flavor not strong nor dry. . Great for drinking at social gatherings. One of my favorites to bring along.
My impression? Both were sound, not Flawed,provided vale and were much more impressive than the pinot noir and sauvignon blanc
My favorite wine! Perfectly sweet and very inexpensive. I also enjoy barefoot Riesling when looking for something not as sweet!
If you're looking for a cheaper sweet wine, this is what you want. I prefer some other brands but will drink this if I had to.
My favorite wine at the moment && it has been for quite some time.. on the sweeter side, but is still really good in my opinion
I am a huge Barefoot fan! I've tried other wines and some are ok, but Barefoot is by far the best. It always goes down smooth.
I cannot stand moscato at all whatsoever under any circumstances.. I took one sip of this junk and had enough to last forever.
I love moscoto wine...its sweet and crisp....put it in the fridge for a bit and pour it in a wine glass..sit back n sip on it:)
Love it for an affordable budget wine. Sweet, with good flavor. Great for a hot summer day! It is light and easy to food match.
Barefoot moscato is super cheap but incredibly good. It is sweet and smooth, not something you would expect from a cheap wine.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos