The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,674 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite go to wine for all special occasions!!! My friend introduced me to this wine this past summer and I will never use another brand!!! Affordable but yet very satisfying
I love Barefoot's Moscato!
I love the taste & price is this moscato. I love dessert wines. Even if it isn't with dessert. LOL
Perfect wine to have after a long day at work and it does not hit you too hard in the pocket book. Be sure to chill it before you drink it though.
My favorite right here and the most amazing thing is that it's cheap under ten buck perfect for a date night movie night or just outdoor BBQ is wine is really light and sweet perfect for people who like soft and sweet wines I really love the pink one too and I think you can get at target or at the drugstore
Im not a big wine fan but moscato's are my favorite, and barefoot makes some of the best!
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites.. if you are looking for nice fruity wine then i recommend this one
Barefoot Moscato is fruity and light--a tasty dessert wine. It is not the highest quality, but for the price you pay, it is a great value.
Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite wine. It is light and refreshing with a sweet, fruity flavor. Love it!
Love the taste! Not to strong just enough after a long day. I have tried every flavor and I love them all. Even the myx.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos