BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Elvira B.
Moscato is favorite wine and Barefoot is the one of the worst ones I've tasted. Very dry and bitter. Not a good brand at all. A very cheap brand.
Jennifer f.
Orlando, FL
I have never liked the taste of wine until I tried this one. I was @ a friend's house and it's all they had as far as adult drinks go. So I said sure why not. Omg it was amazing it's crisp and fruity and pacts a little punch too. It has changed the way I view wine and will be one of my favorites. Oh an added bonus is that it's very affordable
Deanna D.
Massapequa Pk, NY
YES YES YES! this is one of my favorite moscatos! it's sweet , crisp and everything i want when I'm kicking back having a glass of wine!
Lisa M.
Wish I could rate this a 10 star product for myself. My friend and I love this. Summer is around the corner and I do believe we could use some fancy new glasses to enjoy this in.
Itzel C.
Atlanta, GA
This has to be the first wine I've ever tried. Mainly because it was inexpensive and fruity. I have come a long way, but if you are barely getting into wines, I recommend this one.
Suzanne M.
Irvine, CA
I find this Moscato to be a bit to sweet and leaves a bitter aftertaste. Priced for a prudent drinker.
Gloria F.
Since its been rather hot lately, I've found myself enjoying this sweet wine a little more than usual. I'd totally recommend it to someone who is not into traditional wines.
Nicole H.
This is a great wine and is perfect for a low budge. The flavor is perfect it has just the right amount of sweetness. Definitely a wine to give as a gift or bring to a party.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
I had hoped that the first bottle I tried was just a bad bottle. It wasn't. I have given this 3 tries. It ruins any "punch" or "sangria" you try to make, it is not tasty warm or cold. Sadly, it's worse chilled :(
Kaeley K.
Wheaton
Barefoot is one of my go to brands for a nite with my girlfriends, abd their moscato is our favorite! Never disappoints! Very affordable and widely available.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?