Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Washington, IL
I work at walmart and this is the best and most affordable moscato out there! It is sweet and bubbly and has a great taste. Barefoot wine is the best stuff at the grocery store for a great price.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Los Angeles, CA
WOW... its better than most wines. Enjoy!!!!
Stefani L.
Stefani L.
Idaho falls, Id
I love barefoot wines and moscato is delicious! Better yet you cant beat the price.
shaina k.
shaina k.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is with out a doubt my favorite moscato. It's not a dry wine at all. I think its really fruity and goes down smooth. and if you like this you might like barefoot pink moscato as well.
Erica U.
Erica U.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite of the Moscato wines I've tasted because it's CHEAP, you can find it anywhere, and tastes high-quality!
I love pairing this with a light angel food cake topped with raspberries and strawberries.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Hattiesburg, MS
If I'm going to drink Moscato, then Barefoot it is! This wine is affordable and delicious...almost too delicious and easy to drink ;) Highly recommended!
Nicola Z.
Nicola Z.
Woodbury, MN
Delicious sweet wine! Affordable and perfect for drinking on the patio on a hot summer's eve!
Alison K.
Alison K.
Ballston Lake, NY
A great wine for the price! One of my favorites and great to bring as a present. I have mostly had whites.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Fort Worth, TX
I have to say that this Moscato is one of my favorites one!! Just can't get enough of it. :) A couples things that I like about it is that is easy to find, cheap , not to strong or to sweet! I could just drink it with everything ..
Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
Moscato is my favorite type of wine and I enjoy Barefoot's the best. It's so refreshing and slightly fruity which I love. It's not dry and is a very enjoyable daily drink I think. Doesn't hit you hard and can be paired with anything.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?