The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,673 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This wine is light, sweet and delicious. It pairs well with just about anything. Even non wine drinkers like this wine!
This has to be my favorite wine ever! I only drink moscato and it's usually only barefoot! Love love love. And can't beat the price either!
My favorite brand of moscato its so delicious its nice ans sweet but not too sweet it isn't dry and it is not so strong
With wine it really has a lot to do with your own personal preference; if you like sweet, light wines, this moscato is delicious!
Love barefoot moscato! Great price and tastes great:)
I do not know much about wine but this is the only wine I ever really enjoy drinking. It is sweet and refreshing. It is also budget friendly.
I love moscato. barefoot wine is usually affordable and cheap, tastes good and gets the job done. i love this stuff. crisp and best when cold
I'm a Pinot Grigio girl with Barefoot wines. However, when this one is out, I will choose the Moscato next. I like the light flavor.
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite go to wine for all special occasions!!! My friend introduced me to this wine this past summer and I will never use another brand!!! Affordable but yet very satisfying
I love Barefoot's Moscato!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos