Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Crissy R.
Crissy R.
La Porte, TX

I absolutely love this wine. The taste is great and the price is even better. I used to not be an avid wine drinker but that changed when I took my first sip. It's crisp and a sweeter wine, not bitter at all. Great beginner wine!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Simpsonville, SC

I love a glass of wine in the evening. I like a good bottle of Moscato the best. I feel that it goes with anything, but I have a sweet tooth. I like the sweetness and smoothness of this wine.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.

I am more of a red wine drinker but love a good moscato. This was good for the price but I don't think I would buy it again. It tastes best when very cold.
Tabatha R.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO

Sweet, perfect chilled! Great Dessert wine. Try making moscato cupcakes too, recipe on Pinterest! Can be a tad too sweet if your looking to get a buzz.
Trinh D.
Trinh D.
Charlotte, NC

I love barefoot brand! it is not expensive and it taste great!
Suzy G.
Suzy G.
San Diego, CA

Moscato is my favorite type of wine. I enjoy Barefoot because it doesn't break the bank. It works well as a base for white sangria and is an affordable option for parties.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Frisco, TX

Sweet wines are my favorite, and this one doesn't disappoint! Plus it's easy to find at pretty much any store.
Dianne R.
Dianne R.

This is one of my favorite moscatos around. It's light and sweet but not overly cloying. My one complaint, which is hardly a complaint but they don't have real corks so while I'm "drinking so that I can do cool cork projects" I'm collecting non-cork corks. Oh well, not everything in life is perfect...but the Moscato just about is!
Tammy L.
Tammy L.
Washington, NJ

This wine is excellent. I enjoy sweeter wines over dry. I especially enjoy drinking this wine when company comes over. Vert refreshing.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.

Love this affordable wine. This can spruce up any social gathering, my favorite mix- bottle of wine, diet cherry sprite, bag of frozen raspberries, all added to a punch bowl. Serve chilled, party favorite!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?