BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lindsay B.
Martins Ferry, OH
Happy Hour Expert
I'm not a huge fan of wine but I do enjoy barefoot moscato! The price is good as well and is not to expensive so it's a win!
Jessica J.
Lawrence, NY
My best friend an I love barefoot moscato!! Girls night always includes 2 bottles of barefoot moscato and great laughs.
Carissa L.
Dania, FL
I'm really not a fan of any of the wines I've tried from Barefoot. Everything tastes too sweet and like juice rather than how it's supposed to. Even in the same price range their are much better wines to try.
missy T.
Pineland, TX
I love this kind of wine. My mother n law got me stuck on this one. Its so far the best. I do love to try new wines but so far have found this one to be the best one of all. Now i do like others but cant seem to taste as good as this one.
Angela J.
With wine it really has a lot to do with your own personal preference; if you like sweet, light wines, this moscato is delicious!
Amanda O.
Simi Valley, CA
This Moscato is the best! cheap & yummy! Best if left in the fridge for a while! but also still really good at room temperature.
Sarah C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Not as good as cupcake moscato, but its pretty good! Price is great and good quality! Good for Girls night in or even just to keep at home for a quiet night in!
Michelle J.
Chicopee, MA
This wine has got to be my all time favorite. I am a white wine drinker so for taste- this is a winner. it is inexpensive- but does not taste it. the bottle is presentable as well.
Melissa B.
Temple, PA
This is an absolutely delicious chilled wine. I find it sweet but definitely not too sweet like some dessert wines.
Tiara H.
Timber, OR
I love this wine. In fact, it's my fallback wine in case there aren't any good deals on wines that I haven't yet tried. It's definitely a sweeter wine, so it's good for those who are starting out in the wine world.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?