Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amber J.
Amber J.
Blue springs , Ms

It is very tasty! The price is fair and it is everything i look for in a wine! It is very affordable! The flavor is great! I prefer barefoot over the orhers. The flavor is great. The price is great and I definitely will be buying more
Adrian W.
Adrian W.
Saint Johnsville, NY

This is a fantastic mixer wine to make a spritzer with. I enjoyed mine with a splash of ginger ale.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Pewee Valley, KY

This is a great cheap moscato. It's not as smooth as your higher end miscatia but for something quick it's great.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Fayetteville, AR

Not as sweet as I like moscato, but decent flavor. Not horrible, but not great. A little on the dry side for me. If it wasn't for that I'd probably give it 5 stars.
Carrington H.
Carrington H.
Columbus, GA

If you are looking for a cheap but not bad tasting moscato this is a go-to. The price is more than reasonable and it's tasty. Can't go wrong.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.

I love this moscato, I love sweet wines and this moscato it's sweet and fresh, it's my favorite ❤
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Irmo, SC

Not the Best but for a cheap moscato it will do. Very sweet but the aftertaste is kind of a turn off. If you're looking for something on the cheaper end go for it but there are much better moscatos out there.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Leesville, LA

So sweet. I love this Moscato. Goes down so very smooth and pairs with so many things!
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Weslaco, TX

Always hits the spot as far as taste and price. This bottle never disappoints. It has a smooth taste and tastes even better chilled.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

Sisters would always bring this to get togethers. Just to drink and have a little wine. Nothing says sisters than with a cup of wine. Recommend.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now