Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jacque S.
Jacque S.
Columbus, GA

Im not big on wine so it wasn't really al that good to me. I think I'd rather have a sweet wine instead
Roxane M.
Roxane M.
Red bluff, Ca

This product is smooth and has a great price. The bigger the bottle the better the price.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Raleigh, NC

I like moscato wines and this one is the perfect blend of sweet. Not over whelming. Very enjoyable
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

This is a great value wine, but the sweet wine isn't really for me. Great for the price though.
Summer M.
Summer M.
Mt Pleasant, MI

I love all barefoot drinks or product. and this moscato isn't super pricey yet its really good.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Prescott, AZ

Love barefoot wine! They are always refreshing!! The brand has great flavors. I would choose barefoot wine over any other!
Lea R.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN

My go to wine for everyday use. Not my favorite but always good in a pinch.
Nichole W.
Nichole W.

This is tasty. I love to make sangria by adding a bunch of fruit. It is not too expensive either.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Centerton, AR

When I'm not in the mood to go out on a limb, I also know I can trust a barefoot wine!!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY

I really enjoy this wine when I just want to relax after a day at work . Especially really cold it taste very good sweet and delicious
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now