BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Emily E.
Emily E.
Santa Barbara, CA
Entirely too sweet.. I loved this wine while I was in college but now I can't even have a sip without suffering tremendously the next morning!
keshia m.
keshia m.
Brocton, NY
Barefoot is one of my favorite wines! Wonderfully crisp and light. Maybe my wine glass is large but i always buy two because it's so good! The Moscato is great for people who don't usually drink wine!
michelle p.
michelle p.
This wine is so great on a warm sunny evening when it is ice cold. Lovely and light!
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Twin Falls, ID
For a night with the girls when we will be drinking glass after glass, this is the wine I go to. It tastes amazing, it's sweet, and there isn't a lot of bubbly. Just how I like it!
Colette N.
Colette N.
Gilbert, AZ
Barefoot wines are very reasonably priced. This is a great wine if you like something sweet but you do not want to drink a rose. Love it with a good cigar.
Shyanne G.
Shyanne G.
Back when me and my mom would sit down with a glass of wine to talk, this is usually the wine you'd find us bonding over. It's very inexpensive but still has a nice flavor. Plus I've given it out as a gift and it seems to be a crowd pleaser.
Lauren U.
Lauren U.
Charlottesvle, VA
I guess I'm probably a hard critic since I hate moscato in general - too sweet. As far as they go, though, this one is pretty decent for the price.
Cara L.
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
This moscato is pleasantly sweet and slightly fruity. There is a very slight dry/alcohol-y aftertaste, but for how cheap it is, it really isn't bad at all. I definitely buy this type of moscato more than any other brand--very tasty for the money!
Betty C.
Betty C.
Athens, MI
This moscato is great for the price! It's a cheaper price than some of the other yet delivers a good quality!
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Saint Louis, MO
I prefer my moscato extra sweet, and this is just to tart and dry. While it is cheap in price, I can get some for around the same price that is way more sweet and not drying.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?