Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Northumberland, PA

Moscato is my favorite wine to drink. I love it because it is sweet. Barefoot is mainly the brand I drink.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Newark, DE

My normal drinking wine. I drink wine every Friday evening and this is my favorite. Super fruity with a small amount of pucker to it. If you are not into sweet wines you will hate this.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL

One of my go to drinks when gathering for girls night. all my friends love this! Such a smooth and refreshing taste. Needs to come in a larger bottle so I don't have to buy so many. Can't beat the price for such great flavor.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I had high hopes for this wine. However the denseness was unbearable. It was so dry and strong I wasn't unable to even attempt to enjoy the flavor
Luisa L.
Luisa L.

I love it šŸ‘ its sweet and not too bad for who is not used to drink wine šŸ’œ i recommended it if you like sweet wines!!
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX

This is a good affordable wine. Taste is average. It's sweet. I love to use this wine and add frozen fruit to my glass of wine gives the wine a good flavor. Prices is good and would buy again. Good wine to take to family gatherings
Justin H.
Justin H.
Atlanta, GA

For the price, barefoot wines can't be beat. Especially the whites a and pink wines. I used to drink the moscato a lot more a few years ago but now my tastes have changed to more of the reds. I still purchase this to take to parties and gatherings with friends who I know don't like red wines and they always like this moscato.
Jolene K.
Jolene K.

This moscato wine is my go to for wine selection. Its bubbly and fruity just what i enjoy in my wine.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Mississauga, Ontario

I love how this wine isn't so carbonated. It was on sale at publix and someone had recommended it to me and it has a very nice sweet flavor. I do not like dry wines so this one is perfect for me. So yummy
Jackie R.
Jackie R.

This is my favorite Moscato. It is smooth and taste so good. It's definitely on the sweeter side.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now