4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands because it is very affordable yet still tastes delicious. I love their moscato the most.
I always get this on for back yard bbq's . When friends come over to have a good time. This is the perfect wine for anything.
Love it! Its a light wine with a bit of sweetness. It goes well with a lot of meals not to mention the price super affordable.
If your looking for something light and sweet, this is your best bet. It's a dessert wine, so serve it after the main course.
A very sweet wine. I like this wine in the summertime with a few frozen grapes. It's light and sweet, definitely a desert wine.
This is my cheap go-to wine of chose! Very light and refreshing! And to be able to get my boyfriend to drink it say's a lot!
This was the perfect after dinner drink. Fruit, cheese, crackers and prosciutto helped make this drink even more of a delight.
Great on your pockets and great flavor. I love wine, but if I can't afford what I usually get, barefoot is a great alternative.
I tend to like sweeter wines and this fit the bill to bring to a friends house to share and it was a nice value for the price.
Love love love moscato and this brand is definitely delicious! Chilled or room temperature they're both great! Now I want some!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos