BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Angela T.
Angela T.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this wine and its many varieties. Very yummy!!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Gastonia, NC
This moscato goes down so smooth. It is sweet, yet tangy at the same time. Absolutely love it.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
I've had the Riesling in this brand, but I loved it. It's a very smooth and crisp wine, which is what I look for. And they're very reasonably priced! ;)
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Fort Bliss, Tx
For the price I would drink it everyday! Its not harsh, taste great, and cheap price. I don't really like white wine but I like this one. I drink it when watching a movie... too sweet for anything else.
Mer J.
Mer J.
Milwaukee, WI
I like this wine. It is a sweet wine, so it is great for people who are not used to drinking wines. I keep mine in the fridge to keep cool until I drink it. It is not a good idea to leave it in the sit for too long, though.
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Bandera, Tx
I like this Moscato but I like a sweeter more crisp taste when I think of moscato but for the price its a great deal good try for new wine drinkers!
joyce b.
joyce b.
This wine was not that great. I could barely get down one glass and then needed something else to wash the taste away. For the price there are much better tasting wines out there.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Moncks Corner, SC
I've been drinking this wine for quite awhile and it is definitely one of my favs. I love Moscato and since I live in a small town, it isn't easy to find wine. I love that this is available in a grocery store and easy for me to find.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Bowie, MD
I love this wine, it's a great desert wine, when it's cold it's the best and it's so sweet and it's just amazing ūüėćūüėäūüĎćūüĎćūüĎĆ
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Whitinsville, MA
The perfect light, crisp summer wine. I enjoyed it most chilled or over ice, but beware it goes down a little too easy!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?