Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Nancy J.
Nancy J.

This is the very first wine that I ever tried. And from then on its been my 'go to' wine since.
Ambriel L.
Ambriel L.
La Follette

Sweet and bubbly bi has hints of fruit kind of like an apple grape taste great for a new wine drinker
Kari K.
Kari K.
Harrison Township, MI

I was never a fan of wine until I tried this. It's not too sweet and is smooth. It's very reasonably priced too! I wouldn't change a thing. I love the red moscato too!!!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Minneapolis, MN

Great wine to have for a low key night, very nice and light - went down easily. Doesn't taste bitter, than again i lean toward white wines over red anyday. I've had this a couple times and will continue buy this brand for Moscato or Reisling anytime.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Aston, PA

THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOSCATO. It's so crisp and refreshing. I could drink 4 bottles and not feel a thing but I love it to pieces.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY

Out of all of the Barefoot wines out there, this one is my favorite. The flavor isn't overly sweet or dry. For those of you that aren't exactly wine drinkers, you might approve of this one. For the price and taste, this one is a must.
Nima B.
Nima B.

My go to wine for any time of the day....no need for pairing....not too dry, not too sweet....perfect
Betty F.
Betty F.
Sumter, SC

One of the best Moscatos out there! And definitely in a great price range!! This is one of my "Go-To" wines!
Carol L.
Carol L.
Glendale, CA

Great dessert wine. Good for those who want to drink wine but need something sweet. A little too sweet for my taste but still great in little servings.
Janine W.
Janine W.

This is my "sitting on the balcony on a summer afternoon". It's sweet and pleasant and goes great in a spritzer if you want to make it lighter. The price point is also awesome, and you can find it everywhere. My go to wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now