Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Holly B.
Holly B.
Marshall, TX

This is my favorite wine! It has a crisp and semi sweet taste. You can get a huge bottle for a small cost.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD

This moscato is so affordable and it actually tastes good! I love buying this whenever I have wine nights, and also love making sangria with it too!
Marcela L.
Marcela L.
Cicero, IL

One of my favorite Moscato wines to drink. Barefoot products are very cheap and super good. I love drinking it with ice on it, and they have different flavors.
Kirstin T.
Kirstin T.

Nice price
Taste good
I put frozen grapes in it because I like my wine cold
amanda K.
amanda K.
East Moriches, NY

Barefoot wine is delicious! It is a nice wine that isn't too expensive, great to drink or bring to a party.
Tracy G.
Tracy G.

My favorite wine! It's reasonably priced and it's delicious. It's good when paired with fruit. I always take a bottle to gatherings and give as gifts to my girlfriends on special occasions.
Jillian P.
Jillian P.

I can grab just about any bottle of wine and / or champagne that Barefoot makes and know it will taste great. Merlot is a new fave!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL

Incredibly good for the price. I wasn't expecting the quality and was very impressed. I do find the white moscato to be even sweeter than Barefoot's Riesling, which was surprising. Pairs well with appetizers, cheeses, and desserts.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE moscato and I especially love barefoot moscato. It tastes great and is a great price. This is my go to wine (along with Barefoot's other wines) for girls night.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Sellersburg , IN

Drinking wine is one of my favorite past times and Barefoot always pleases the pallet. Their Moscoto wine is perfect; it is just sweet enough to drink after dinner for dessert (though it isn't a dessert wine). What's even better about Barefoot is their price! I love having a glass of wine knowing it isn't breaking my budget.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now