6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This moscato is very sweet and smooth. Very good. Never met Someone who hasn't liked it! Affordable too!
I like Moscato very much, this one has a great flavor. Light and not overly sweet. Highly recommended.
Cheap, sweet wine. Worth every penny! Fresh and crisp! Can find at almost every liquor store!
This is a delicious white wine! I used to drink a glass of it every night and the price is really good.
Barefoot Moscato had a great flavor. I love sweet Moscato wine, so this product is great to me. The value is great as well.
I'm not a huge wine person, but this brand of Moscato is wonderful. It pairs best with sweets or a sharp cheddar!
Big fan of #barefoot. It is cheap and has the perfect moscato taste! Highly recommended.
Publix always has BOGO!!
Publix always has BOGO!!
Great taste for a great price. I love drinking it ice cold. Perfect for a girls night in with some sweet dessert.
Moscato is way too sweet for me. It's all sugar and carbs. I would go for something more whole-bodied.
Great flavor! Light and fruity. Great for people who may not normally like wine. Easy on the wallet too.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos