Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Betty F.
Betty F.
Sumter, SC

One of the best Moscatos out there! And definitely in a great price range!! This is one of my "Go-To" wines!
Carol L.
Carol L.
Glendale, CA

Great dessert wine. Good for those who want to drink wine but need something sweet. A little too sweet for my taste but still great in little servings.
Janine W.
Janine W.

This is my "sitting on the balcony on a summer afternoon". It's sweet and pleasant and goes great in a spritzer if you want to make it lighter. The price point is also awesome, and you can find it everywhere. My go to wine.
Jill T.
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX

One of our favorites, soft refreshing moscato. Price isn't bad and it's easy to get at the local grocery store.
Not too sweet like some moscato's. We are repeat customers with this wine! Definitely will buy again.
Adrienne V.
Adrienne V.
Louisville, KY

The taste is great a bubbly my favorite wine. I like to sit at home and chill out with this wine.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Northumberland, PA

Moscato is my favorite wine to drink. I love it because it is sweet. Barefoot is mainly the brand I drink.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Newark, DE

My normal drinking wine. I drink wine every Friday evening and this is my favorite. Super fruity with a small amount of pucker to it. If you are not into sweet wines you will hate this.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL

One of my go to drinks when gathering for girls night. all my friends love this! Such a smooth and refreshing taste. Needs to come in a larger bottle so I don't have to buy so many. Can't beat the price for such great flavor.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I had high hopes for this wine. However the denseness was unbearable. It was so dry and strong I wasn't unable to even attempt to enjoy the flavor
Luisa L.
Luisa L.

I love it šŸ‘ its sweet and not too bad for who is not used to drink wine šŸ’œ i recommended it if you like sweet wines!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now