4.55 / 5 based on 8,039 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is one of my fave moscatos to have after dinner. It tastes great and is easy to find at almost any grocery store near me.
I absolutely love love love this brand, it is delicious, and who can beat the price. I mix is with peaches, berries, it's yummy
I'm wondering if this is from the Barefoot Contessa, I would definitely purchase this based on all the good reviews I see here.
Yum. The Barefoot wines are wonderful and inexpensive. One of my favorites is the Summer Red, but any of them are oh so yummy.
Great taste, sweet and light! I like a lot of wines from this brand, they have a great flavor and the price is great as well.
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands because it is very affordable yet still tastes delicious. I love their moscato the most.
Moscato is my favorite wine, but this brand is not my favorite. The taste is okay, but not as sweet and crisp as I'd hoped.
Such a cheap wine with expensive taste. i buy this every time I'm at the store. its a must have for parties with lots of people.
This is my favorite wine. It's so sweet and good for the summer time. It's also a good way to wind down at the end of the day
Great on your pockets and great flavor. I love wine, but if I can't afford what I usually get, barefoot is a great alternative.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos