Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kat H.
Kat H.
Everett, WA

I am a huge Moscato fan, and for the lower budget ranges this is my first choice. Especially if I'm only getting a bottle for myself to sip on through the week.
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla, Mississippi

I love a good Moscato and this one is the winner hands down. Sweet and satisfying.
Leila D.
Leila D.

Sweet and affordable! Great for new wine drinkers. If you like this you should try Barefoot Pink Moscato or Barefoot Riesling.
Ali B.
Ali B.

A fresh, sweet wine that pairs well with any dessert. That price is great considering the quality!!
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.

This is definitely my go to wine in the summer. I love the cool and crisp flavor and the sweetness. It's perfect for a summer day
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Manteca, Ca

This moscato is amazing!! For the price you can't beat the taste. Highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys their Moscatos as much as I do!!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Clarksville, TN

I enjoy a nice bottle of Barefoot and their white moscato is very delicious. Pick up one today and Cheers!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Rohnert park , Ca

This wine is very tasty. It is on the more inexpensive end of wines but tastes great. It is pretty sweet and best when chilled.
Missy W.
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC

One of my favorite go-to white wine. Fresh, not TOO sweet but definitely sweet and always a decent price. I love using this in my favorite spritzers!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Marquette, MI

Decent wine at a great price! I get this when I'm in the mood for sweet & bubbly! :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now