BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Amy S.
I love Moscato's because of the sweet taste. Barefoot Moscato didn't disappoint. I tried this brand because a friend recommended it. I will definitely be buying this brand again. I do recommend this brand of wine to others! You will not be disappointed especially if you like Moscato's!
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH
My favorite wine! I drank this at my wedding and it's the only wine I'll drink. It's sweet and not dry! Also, I love that depending on my mood and the occasion I can buy a large bottle or a 4 pack of small bottles if I'm only needing a glass of wine.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I love this drink! It is sold at an affordable price. It has a strong percent of alcohol. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I buy this beer very often. I recommended this to any of my beer/alcohol lovers! Great to cool off with and kick back and relax with!
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR
Love this wine. It's easy on the wallet, and just the right amount of sweet. Will definitely buy again. My go to for bringing to a party for sure! Recommend to anyone looking for a sweet wine with a good price.
Sophia P.
Herndon
Hands down the number one wine that got me into drinking wine to begin with! It's very sweet and also refreshing at the same time! It is located at any grocery story and very affordable! I would recommend it to anyone interesting in trying a new wine!
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite and I love the price I buy from grocery stores sometimes even from Walmart! It's delicious and sweet. Can't be the price and taste! I definitely am satisfied with this and will continue to buy.
Kate P.
I prefer the pink, but sometimes this is all stores have. I like this one as well, the pink is sweeter and tastes a little bit fruitier than this one, but this one is very good too.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO
Happy Hour Expert
This is your typical cheap, sweet, fun, college wine. I have used this as a drink on its own, a mixer, an ingredient in other drinks as well as in some recipes. It is a classic and I will never stop buying it.
Allexie B.
Hoboken, NJ
This is one of my favorite wines. It is very reasonable and light. It is a sweet wine but not too sweet where it gives me a headache or it is too heavy to drink. It is super affordable and has a good taste. It's a light wine and definitely not dry!
Lauren L.
Red Hill, PA
Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite over any other wine!! I love getting it chilled when I go to purchase it. It is so flavor filled and refreshing - this wine was suggested to me by friends and oh boy I had no idea what I was missing until I tried it! Yummy!! Give it a try today!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?