Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Araceli D.
Araceli D.
Love having more than 1 bottle at home. Love the taste and price for these. These bottles come in handy for a special occassion or just drinking on the weekends to relax
Allie S.
Allie S.
Somerset, KY
Barefoot Moscato is a nice casual wine. Although I prefer red wines, this is usually what I get when I go white. Barefoot is extremely affordable, but also tastes great.
Jen P.
Jen P.
Too sweet. Cheap tasting. Not for me. I'd just shy away from Barefoot all-together, there are much better wines for only a few $$ more (& it's VERY worth those few $$'s)
Rhea A.
Rhea A.
Rochester , Ny
I started off drinking this wine because it was so sweet I could gobble it down like juice. And it was cheap. I found though I would run right through the stuff though.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Feb. 9, 2016, 1:25 a.m.
Review for: White
One of my favorite brands of moscato! Very sweet which I like! Gotta watch how much you drink though this stuff gives you a hangover because of how much sugar is in it!
Britany K.
Britany K.
Chapel Hill, TN
This is one of my favorites! It has a nice smooth sweet fruity flavor. It tastes best chilled and it's great for enjoying at parties or home. It's also very affordable!
marisa m.
marisa m.
Barefoot it a good type of wine I give it a 3 because it's not my favorite one but it's good when you eat sweet things cake or Nutella like I am ......................
Tina S.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Moscato is the best wine! It has a nice subtle sweet flavor, plus it's a white wine and it's not dry!
Barefoot is super affordable and very well made! Love this wine!
Shanielle R.
Shanielle R.
Denver, CO
I'm usually an not a fan of wine. But when I tried this wine I really enjoyed it. It was refreshing any too bitter tasting. I was happy to find a Wynne I could enjoy.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Pontoon Beach, IL
My absolute favorite wine... definite summer must have.....barefoot has an amazing tasting line of wines . And so affordable. ...don't for get to pick some up tonight
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?