BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

Christie C.
Christie C.
Knoxville, TN
Happy Hour Expert
Omg. The best light, crisp smooth flavor of moscato. Amazing flavor, amazing by itself or mixed in with cranberry juice, or apple cider. Great go to wine.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Shreveport, LA
Super smooth and a great wine to have for big groups. Pretty affordable and taste is amazing I always bring a bottle with me to all of the big gatherings.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Pensacola, Fl
All I can say is YESSSSS! I love barefoot moscato you really cant go wrong with this wine ever! Its a good gift for yourself or for a party! So yummy too.
Renee E.
Renee E.
Oh how I love my wine. This barefoot though is definitely in the top 4. Any time I go to a campfire or picnic I make sure to have a bottle of this with me
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Cheap and sweet wine. Not the fanciest bottle you could buy, but it's good for the price. Did give me a bit of a headache though, which not all wine does.
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Monrovia , CA
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. Great taste for a cheap price and a high alcohol percentage (9%) you really can't go wrong. Drinking this as I type ūüėā.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
So good and sweet! This is the perfect drink for sweet wine lovers! It's also at a very good price. I prefer this to some of the more expensive moscatos!
Rosemary C.
Rosemary C.
Stilwell, OK
A good dessert wine, just a little biter which I do not like but this one seems balanced and is a good change from some other moscatos that are too sweet
Rebecca Lynn W.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
Great value! Yummy taste and the price is amazing! This is my go to wine always! Even have friends that aren't huge wine drinkers that have became a fan!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
A little on the dryer side but I love making white sangria's and wine slushies with this wine. Great price and love that I can get a huge bottle in this!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?