Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.

This was a decent cheap bottle of wine. It is definitely not my first choice. But, it's still enjoyable especially for beginners. I can see the younger crowd enjoying this wine. It is just not the best.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Orlando , Fl

Ah this is my favorite go to bottle of wine to bring home from the grocery store! It's sweet and delicious, and great to go with dinner. It's also great with watching the bachelorette on a Monday night!
Francine M.
Francine M.

Barefoot moscato is my go to wine! I am not a huge fan on wines but I love the way this one taste! It has a nice sweet taste to it. It also extremely affordable no matter what size bottle you get it in.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Munford, TN

This is one of my all time favorite wines. It is so light and refreshing! It's great during the summer with frozen fruit mixed in. We always have it at showers because you really can't go wrong with it.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Fort Campbell

I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. After a good friend insisted I try this particular brand, I'm now obsessed. It is the perfect wine that provides a light and airy taste. I highly recommend this wine.
Alana S.
Alana S.
Tuscaloosa, AL

As far as moscato goes, Barefoot's is pretty good. It isn't too expensive so it's perfect for a college student on a budget. It isn't the wine I would pick up first at a store, but I would buy it again
Madison S.
Madison S.

There is definitely wines I prefer over this barefoot but it is pretty dang good. It's light yet sweet. I can easily have this with my dinner and not feel guilty when I have another glass for dessert 😁
Reegan I.
Reegan I.
Wichita

My go to moscato. This wine is the perfect end to any meal. I certainly drink it as a dessert due to its sweetness. Definitely grab this out of the refrigerated section, though. It's not as tasty warm.
Rose H.
Rose H.

I absolutely love Mascato! Barefoot is some of the best wine I've ever tasted. I get it from a local liquor store in the little travel bottles usually bought in a 4-pack. Again this is a 10/10 product.
Geeta I.
Geeta I.

This is inexpensive and tastes surprisingly good! It can be found at most grocery stores and has a light, slightly sweet, bubbly taste. It is a great option if you're in need of an inexpensive moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now