Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI

I really like this wine, it is very sweet. It would not be a wine to drink in the winter months. I think I would enjoy it best in the summer when it is hot. It is very easy to drink, not a drink to sip.
Madison S.
Madison S.

There is definitely wines I prefer over this barefoot but it is pretty dang good. It's light yet sweet. I can easily have this with my dinner and not feel guilty when I have another glass for dessert šŸ˜
Rose H.
Rose H.

I absolutely love Mascato! Barefoot is some of the best wine I've ever tasted. I get it from a local liquor store in the little travel bottles usually bought in a 4-pack. Again this is a 10/10 product.
Chiann T.
Chiann T.

I love this wine!!!! I could drink it for days if I could. It doesn't get me a headache the next day which most wines do to me even with just one glass.. The Taaste isn't to bitter and it's so yummy!!!
Geeta I.
Geeta I.

This is inexpensive and tastes surprisingly good! It can be found at most grocery stores and has a light, slightly sweet, bubbly taste. It is a great option if you're in need of an inexpensive moscato.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Proctorville, OH

Refreshing way to end your day , not much but just enough to enjoy the taste and relax. It's affordable not bad on price you can find this at local drug stores, Walmart Kroger etc. I would buy it again
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

I used to drink this all of the time. Now I cannot stand how sweet it is! I still gave it 4 stars because there is nothing wrong with the wine. The packaging is very cute and it is a great price point.
Emma B.
Emma B.

One of my favorite wines! It's sweet and yummy. I'm not a super big fan of alcohol, but I do like this. It is super sweet. I like it cold. I've also put raspberries and strawberries in it before. Yum!
Vy T.
Vy T.
Charlotte, NC

One of the cheaper types of wine that you can get and it won't break your bank account lol. What's thanksgiving without a little alcohol right? Would definitely recommend and perfect for gifts as well
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY

Love this sweet yet smooth wine perfect for a long day and you can guarantee the taste of barefoot brand will always deliver they have many wonderful flavors available I will continue to purchase this
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now