BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jillian H.
Lake Worth, FL
This is an impeccable stilled moscato, it is fruity, but not too fruity and it has a citrusy and floral flavor. It is super inexpensive and for the price, I don't think there is much room for improvement.
Lexi N.
I have bought this product multiple times. Great value. I love to buy this product for dinner dates or just for a night in. It has amazing flavor and goes down very smoothly. This is my favorite wine! I recommend this product completely! Very delicious.
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good moscato for the price. I will pick this up at my local supermarket when I'm looking to grab a trusty wine without having to look through the giant selection. Nice crisp sweet flavor
Daley J.
N Little Rock, AR
THIS IS MY FAVORITE WINE!! Not only is it perfectly sweet but oh so refreshing! It is so affordable. I believe a good size bottle is only 9 dollars. I have bought this product at almost every liquor store. I love this product!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I am absolutely in love with this wine. I drank it at my wedding and have been drinking it ever since. It is very affordable. Not to mention it tastes absolutely delicious. If you are looking for a great anytime wine this is it.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great if you want a cheap buzz! Taste is not the best of quality but not fully horrible I would not make this a first choice if you have a few extra to spend but I would never rule it out! Nice sweet taste and not dry at all!!!!
Gabby K.
Stratford, NJ
MY FAVORITE WINE EVAAAAA. Definitely worth the price for the large bottle at most stores. I like a nice sweet wine, but not too sweet. This wine does the trick. I find it very easy to drink the whole bottle in one sitting, which isn't necessarily always a bad thing!!
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorites! It has a nice smooth sweet fruity flavor. It tastes best chilled and it's great for enjoying at parties or home. It's also very affordable!
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
Let me preface this by saying -- I like sweet wines. I know that's kind of passe, but it is what it is. That being said, this wine is pretty sweet, not too dry, and easy to drink. It's very affordable and is mine and my husband's go-to when we want a sweet white.
Nicole G.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is disgusting! It's too sweet and yuck. I came home to desert and a bottle of this one and I honestly couldn't even finish my first glass. It made my throat feel so clogged and sticky that I needed a glass of water immediately.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?