6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love Barefoot wines. They're often on sale and already relatively cheap for wines. It's a very sweet, light wine.
This is a wonderful moscato white wine, sweet, crisp and satisfying! This is a great price point as well!
I love this wine! Not too sweet,cannot too dry. Defiantly what I go for when I cannot spend a lot on wine
The perfect cheap sweet wine for any time or any occasion. Sure to please everyone. My go-to wine always.
One of my favorite wines to drink, because of its light, sweet flavor. Such a great wine for a low price.
Good light taste. A good refreshing wine for a cheap price. I tend to lend toward this kind due to price.
Nice chicken marinade... awesome summer coq au van wine... makes a nice sangria base during berry season.
It's not bad and the price is right but not my favorite. Yellow Tail moscato wins hands down.
I'm not a huge wine person, but this brand of Moscato is wonderful. It pairs best with sweets or a sharp cheddar!
This moscato is reasonably priced and pretty good tasting. It's always a hit at a GNO or any gathering.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos