Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Valerie I.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA

Great inexpensive wine. It is light fruity taste. Good for brunch. It's also good with a splash of cranberry.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Corp Christi, TX

This is a great, inexpensive, and refreshing wine. For the price, it is tough to beat this one.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Wolcott, CT

Great price and great wine! Always get this for girls night!! Always great and always cheap!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME

Love moscato, Love Barefoot wines!!! Their Red and Rose Moscato are just as good if not even better! For a really cheep wine this is absolutely amazing and worth every cent!
Rebekka P.
Rebekka P.
Maumelle, AR

Nothing better than a good mascato, and this is one of my favorites! Sweet and delicious. Love, love, LOVE :)
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn

This is my favorite affordable wine! It is so inexpensive but yet tastes fantastic. I love the fact I don't have to sacrifice flavor for price. Such a great sweet flavor that I look for in a wine.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Certainly not the best moscato I've ever had, but it gets the job done and is fine for a party or gathering where you're not trying to impress.
katarzyna a.
katarzyna a.
Elmont, NY

I like that it's at a reasonable price with a decent taste, but it's not my favorite
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Findlay, OH

Light, fruity wine made by Barefoot. Great quality for a good price - perfect for after dinner or any time!
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Roseville, MN

I enjoy this wine, but is not my favorite. I will drink it if it is offered to me, but would not buy it myself. It is a lower class of moscato's in my book.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now