Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Danna E.
Danna E.

To say the price is fairly cheap this wine taste so good the sweetness of it makes it so much better then other brands
Meagan C.
Meagan C.

Just a typical moscato wine. It is really tasty but there's nothing special about it.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Colorado Springs, CO

Not that expensive but tastes great. We have this at every party. Go out and buy some for your super bowl party!
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR

Only because I drank this so much I'm burnt out on it.I like the taste of it and its not bitter
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Las Vegas, NV

This is mine and my fiance's favorite wine! The price is right, for a good bottle of wine. Not so expensive that you hate to share it, but inexpensive enough to take to someone's house.
Aimee A.
Aimee A.

I love moscato and this brand is very enjoyable not too sweet. Definitely a must have at my house.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
San Antonio , Tx

A really nice, crisp and sweet Moscato that's under 15 dollars a bottle. Surprisingly doesn't taste like its inexpensive, giving it two thumbs up.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

Barefoot is one of my personal favorites, especially their moscato. It's cheap, can be found just about everywhere and tastes amazing. Even after it's sat in your fridge for a while it still tastes great.
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH

This is okay for the price. It is probably the cheapest one you can fine. It doesn't have the BeSt taste available. I have had better but had to spend a little more money.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Everett, WA

I am a huge Moscato fan, and for the lower budget ranges this is my first choice. Especially if I'm only getting a bottle for myself to sip on through the week.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now