6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,847 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is a wonderful moscato white wine, sweet, crisp and satisfying! This is a great price point as well!
If you're into sweet wines, you should definitely give this a try. I love the flavor and the price tag.
Nice chicken marinade... awesome summer coq au van wine... makes a nice sangria base during berry season.
The perfect cheap sweet wine for any time or any occasion. Sure to please everyone. My go-to wine always.
Barefoot white win is one of the ONLY wines I will drink. It has a nice sweet taste and isn't too strong.
This Moscato is a great drink to bring to a party for a hostess gift. It isn't too expensive and everyone loves it!
Most favorite wine! I love to make sangria with it. Summer is coming so there will be a lot of wine on the porch :)
This Moscato is very sweet and almost tastes like juice. It is a good deal for the price and it's a crowd pleaser.
I love moscato and this is a great inexpensive option! Easy to find in stores and it's so yummy and fresh tasting!
One of my favorite brands. Has so many wines to choose from and all different sizes. Plus, a GREAT price!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos