Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Troy , NY
I'm a Reisling girl but when I tried this I was blown away. It's so light and refreshing! Can't go wrong with the price either! It's really sweet so you can't drink too much at once!
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Los Angeles, CA
This moscato is really sweet and tasty. Everything you would want in a moscato and the price is right!
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
flagler beach, fl
Can't beat this price and taste. Love grabbing the biggest bottle of this for a girls night. Nice to have this and snacks. Beware though, it is very sweet. If you're more into dry wines this probably isn't for you!
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Greenville, PA
Barefoot is an amazing wine and it's affordable! The pink and red moscatos are also wonderful! Depending on your tastes I'd also recommend the sweet red and the reisling!
Gwen G.
Gwen G.
An excellent wine for a night in. If I were to visit the supermarket after a long day, this would be the wine to take home. It's a very good price for a very good wine. I enjoy it paired with sweet cheeses and desserts. The Barefoot Red Moscato is wonderful to make into Sangria with no need to add so much sweetness. I could sip it through a straw all night.
Naomi J.
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD
It's a good sweet wine to have on hand. Goes well with cooking but not really anything to write home about. More of an everyday wine, good price, and taste for what you'll pay.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Grafton, OH
A friend brought this wine over for a girls night & boy was I surprised by how refreshing it was.

For the price you cant beat it, its smooth & fruity. Would recommend to others.
Catrina L.
Catrina L.
Albion, NY
A friend brought this over for a party and I was skeptical about trying it but it's not bad at all! I probably wouldn't buy it myself but don't mind drinking it if someone else got it. The price is great!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Clifton, NJ
Personally, I love all Moscato wines, and when considering price and taste equally, this is one of the best in my opinion. A very sweet wine, so if that's not something you're into, you've been warned.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bartlett, IL
This Moscato is inexpensive and delicious. I love Barefoot and this is just another great product! It's sweet but not overwhelming and it goes with just about anything from pizza to desert.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?