4.55 / 5 based on 8,039 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love Barefoot wines! They are perfect for any occasions, and this moscato is not too sweet compared to other wines I've tried.
I am very pleased with this wine. It is inexpensive but does not taste cheap! If you like a sweet wine then this is for you.
A super sweet wine that is a great addition to a homemade sangria. Mix in some fresh fruit and it's great for a brunch or party
Very good, light & sweet tasting dessert wine. Very affordable which is also nice. The bottle goes fast so go ahead and get 2.
It decent and not costly. The taste is ok. Something quick to grab for ladies night in or just you and husband having a dinner.
This is my favorite wine. It's so sweet and good for the summer time. It's also a good way to wind down at the end of the day
My mom introduced me to Barefoot Moscato products and I love them! My favorite is the Pink Moscato. Nice and sweet taste to it!
This is my go to moscato. I have also had the pink moscato from barefoot but I prefer the white. Inexpensive, sweet, and crisp.
Love this it's bubbly and smooth to drink kinda fruity but not too much. The price is great and adorable. They even have minis
Tastes just like grape juice with alcohol. It's deceivingly easy to drink. great price too! I love drinking it with my dinner.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos