BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Cheyanne P.
Cheyanne P.
Springfield, MO
The Moscato is a little too sweet for me but I know plenty of people will ONLY drink this type of wine. Barefoot is affordable and readily available in many stores.
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
As a person who is not too fond of dry wines, this is my favorite. Barefoot Moscato isn't expensive at all and it still has a great taste. Its not too too sweet. It is the perfect mixture of a white sweet and even on the champagne side. I like to have a glass with a little bit of ice to keep it chilled.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Atlanta, GA
Love me some moscato, and if you're looking for a chain version of $3 buck chuck...this should be your go to! Sweet from start to finish, and great on a hot summer night.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
New Orleans, LA
This wine is fun and easy to drink when it's chilled but because of the quality it will give you quite the hangover if you drink too much!
Eric P.
Eric P.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is hands down the best Moscato out there. Barefoot is affordable and is the most delicious Moscato wine there is. I can finish an entire large bottle by myself.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Kunkletown, PA
Very sweet but just the right amount for my liking. Not too expensive and perfect for wine night with the ladies
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Kissimmee, FL
This is amazing stuff. It packs a big flavor. And for the price its a steal! HIGHLY recommend!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
I am not a big wine drinker but I like this one. Its good mixed with lemonade. It is also a very reasonable price wine that taste good.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Phoenix, OR
Love the taste Great with Cheese... and My Girl Friends! a Beautiful Wine!
Blair D.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
I love dessert wines. moscato being one of my favorites. when I'm super broke i don't mind getting a cheapy bottle like this, actually tastes pretty good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?