Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,710 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My absolute favorite wine! Pretty much the only wine I drink! Not very expensive and absolutely delicious!
This moscato is so yummy. It's what got me to try wine!
This was the first Moscato i ever tried. Now all the other ones i try i compare to this and have to say this is stil one of my top 3
Love this wine! Light and sweet. It's a really affordable price point, and tastes pretty awesome mixed into a Summer sangria!
I love this wine, not only is it cheap but it taste great. I love white wine with strawberries or chocolate. Oh, and with a hot bath.
I am not one to like wine but i must say that barefoot moscato is at the top of list of wines that i would drink. it is super smooth and not overly sweet. i usually like to add fruit in it as well. i highly recommend it!!!
When they state Wine Brand of the Year! They mean it. When it comes to drinking wine or wanting to taste wine it doesn’t have to cost a lot. It’s good, crisp, and sweeter than the Riesling.! Best served chilled, this scrumptious wine is great to drink in Summertime, on the porch, in the kitchen, alone, for relaxing or with friends! Best thing about it besides being inexpensive AND refreshingly delicious is it comes in many forms: get it in minis, pink, red or bubbly!
This is a light and sweet drink that I enjoy a little bit more than I should. The taste is very refreshen. Its also perfect for any type of occasion. I'm giving this an A†.
Love the Barefoot products. There is a great variety of flavors for anyone. I am more into the whites and pinks. Overall this is the one I drink and also because it is so affordable.
It is a simple wine and pairs well with many foods. It has a good flavor but definitely needs to be served chilled. It is great for the price range and my go to summer wine
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos