Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
El Paso, TX

A friend of mine bought this wine to drink at my Christmas party and I really liked it. The taste is delicious. I recommend everyone try this.
Sherri B.
Sherri B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This wine is delicious! It's not too sweet like moscato can get but it isn't bitter either. It's the perfect blend! My favorite moscato I've tried to date. It's affordable and I'll continue to buy it until I find a better.
Meghan V.
Meghan V.

Love this one. Taste refreshing and has a splash of flavor that leaves you wanting more. Very light and goes well with food.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
West Palm Bch, FL

I've had better tasting wines for the same price. moscato is supposed to be sweet but this has a dry taste. I bought it last minute but if you are looking for something affordable I would go with yellowtail.
Katt M.
Katt M.
Lawton

This is the best when you do a mamosa love it! For new years or for a special occasion.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

I bought this wine because of the cheap price tag. I liked it pretty well, but moscato just isn't my favorite type. Super affordable and I would buy this brand again. THey have many other nice flavors that I buy all the time. I would recommend this
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Iva, SC

Moscato is my favorite wine! And this brand is my favorite brand of moscato. It has a great sweet taste. It is also very affordable. I think a bottle is usually between 5 to 8 dollars. This brand is at Walmart.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Love this moscato! My favorite desert wine, it's so sweet and yummy! I also use it to make delicious sangrias!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manhattan, KS

Barefoot is one of my favorite brands because it is very affordable yet still tastes delicious. I love their moscato the most.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oakland Gardens, NY

Affordable, sweet, and absolutely addicting. I was first attracted to Barefoot by the deals my neighborhood liquor store offered (two for $11?!) and immediately snatched it off the shelves. My go-to moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now