Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Theadora N.
Theadora N.
New Bern, NC
I like this wine, Moscatos are one of my favorites, and this is a good cheap alternative to the more expensive varieties.
nina v.
nina v.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far the best moscato I have ever tasted. Its real sweet and crisp.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Delicious! My friend introduced me to this wine and it's been one of my favorites since. It's so sweet and smooth.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA
I love this wine. It makes the perfect spritzer for the days you need something a little lighter. But this is definitely my go to wine when I want something quick because it won't break this college kids bank!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
I like the sweetness of Barefoot Moscato has a crisp taste. I also use it when I cook .like the foot on the bottle cute
Kaylea S.
Kaylea S.
Portland, OR
Good quality for the price! It's a great wine to start out with if you've never had wine before.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Harrison, AR
Barefoot Moscato is one of my very favorite wines. Its delicious and affordable, win-win!!!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
MY FAVORITE!!! I love this drink. I personally love drinks that are sweet so this always does the trick. Such a perfect drink to have with the girls. Plus its super cheap! What's not to love?
Christina D.
Christina D.
Somerville, MA
I love this wine. It has a great fruity taste, but it isn't too sweet. It's perfect to have with dinner or after dinner as a treat. The price is right, too!
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Nashville, TN
Can't go wrong with Barefoot wines. Always a great taste for a small price. This moscato is my personal favorite along with their pink moscoto.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?