Your Bachelor Watch Party Essentials
4.55 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This isn't the worst moscato I have had but it's certainly not the best either. Just has a very strong taste and not that sweet.
Moscato is my favorite wine. I love the sweetness. Barefoot tends to be the sweetest out there, from what I've found. I love it!
If I'm have wine this is my favorite ! Sweet and sparkling ! Definitely a good wine to relax with after a hard stressful day !
My new favorite. It's cheap and tastes good. I live in a tiny town and it's available at our small mini mart, definitely a bonus!
This is my go to moscato. I have also had the pink moscato from barefoot but I prefer the white. Inexpensive, sweet, and crisp.
Love Barefoot wines! They are perfect for any occasions, and this moscato is not too sweet compared to other wines I've tried.
I love this wine..its cheap but it's delicious and I buy it every chance I get. If you like sweet wines you will love this one
Light, sweet and summery. The perfect wine choice to bring to a casual dinner with friends or a good weeknight ladies evening!
Great for easy drinking. Easy on the wallet. It has a very good taste for how cheap it is. Me and my friends drink this often.
I definitely prefer white wine over red. This one is yummy and not expensive! This is another reason why I love Target so much
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos