6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,856 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Great wine if you're just starting to get into wine. Also good if you need something very sweet. Tastes like juice!
The taste is fantastic! It's not pricey and it's a good classy taste. It's perfect for a romantic dinner.
Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite wine that there is. I don't like dry wines and this one is perfect for me.
Great tasting, definitely something you would want to drink with a bunch of your girlfriends on a girls night out
My boyfriend loves this and thinks its amazing but I'm more of a vodka girl. This is way to sweet for me !
Delicious light crisp and sweet just how I like it! And at an affordable price you can't beat this wine!
For the price barefoot is an awesome choice! This Moscato tastes great! I would recommend this to anyone!
I love Barefoot wine. Great if you are on a budget, but sometimes you may need two bottles. It's super sweet but it's not very strong.
This is one of my favorite wines. Barefoot makes their Moscato rich in flavor and sweet. It is so yummy.
This wine is great! Don't like a bitter taste? This one is sweet but just sweet enough! You will love it!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos