BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
This wine is definitely in my top favorites of brands of wine. It's cheap as heck and there's a lot of different flavors! I love it! It's my go to! I recommend it. :)
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Lemoore , Ca
The price is right full of flavor! all barefoot wine are yummy
this one is great with sweets, even if your not a wine drink or new to wine you will enjoy this one
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Willingboro, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Moscato is one of my favorite wines and I love Barefoot! It has the sweet taste and it is so smooth! And I love how affordable it is so it's easy to stock up on!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
When you look at Moscatos, just remember they are sweet. This is a great sweetness to not only have with a dessert but also with cheeses as well. Its a good pairing wine for other sweet treats. I personally LOVE barefoot wines.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Magnolia, NJ
This an awesome spring/summer wine! It's great anytime but it's my go to wine in the summer by the pool :)
Sara V.
Sara V.
Lexington, KY
I love how affordable Barefoot wine is. I also like the option of the larger or smaller bottle depending on what kind of event I am having. The moscato is very sweet and I typically purchase the Sweet Red.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Lutz, FL
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine! It's sweet and absolutely amazing with any meal. It's also very affordable!
Doug W.
Doug W.
Orlando, FL
Barefoot doesn't bother trying to be the best wine; they know their product and where they want it to be. Their Moscato fits their line perfectly by being sweet but not overly so, and with just a hint of flavor that you can almost savor.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
rockledge, PA
Happy Hour Expert
I love barefoot moscato. its perfectly sweet and goes down so nicely. i tried a few brands prior to this and i wont go back!
Lesley A.
Lesley A.
Warminster, PA
This is my go-to wine, especially when I have friends over. It's light, sweet & so delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?