Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Charlyn C.
Charlyn C.

This is a nice sweet moscato. It is super refreshing on a warm summer day. Goes well with all foods.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Kent, WA

Great for a girls night! Tastes sweet and crisp and doesn't cost you much at all!
JULIE S.
JULIE S.

This moscato is so darn delicious! I came upon this product at the grocery store. A friend recommended I try and I was pretty happy that I did. It has a great taste and it is very affordable.
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH

SOO good for the price. LOVE me some Moscato and Barefoot is a must have in my home. I also like the Pink Moscato from barefoot. Yummy. They make good spritzers as well.
Marcia A.
Marcia A.

I must say this brand of wine is not bad at all. I was pleasantly surprised.
Courtney Q.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH

I love this wine it has a very sweet taste that is amazing! I don't drink a lot of wine but when I do it's moscato! Other wines are bitter or strong but this one is just right.
Julie S.
Julie S.

Moscato - my fav wine. This brand is really good for being a less expensive moscato. I love when I can find a good inexpensive version.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA

Refreshing and crisp a wonderful wine for relaxing. I sip mine with some fresh fruit and relax while watching a movie or two.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Hoboken, NJ

This was the first real wine I ever liked. It's a classic at girl's night, and it delicious when cold. If you aren't careful, it will give you a terrible headache and hangover the next morning because it's so sweet. However, its my favorite and drink it regardless.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Hampton, VA

Love this stuff! It is so cheap but so good! It has such a great, fruity flavor. In the past, I've bought other Moscato's that were more expensive but none of the others have as good of flavoring as this one! I Definitely recommend to anyone who loves moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now