Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
Great flavor! Light and fruity. Great for people who may not normally like wine. Easy on the wallet too.
Eva L.
Eva L.
Oakland, CA
Moscato is one of my favorite white wines. Barefoot brand tastes good and is a good value.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Brick, NJ
This is one of the most delicious wines! It tastes great! I love it! It is great for parties because everyone loves it. I have not heard anyone say they didn't love this!!
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
My favorite! Barefoot is very affordable and it tastes so good! Moscato is my go-to!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Plainview, TX
For the price this is a really nice Moscato. A sweet fruity flavor with a little bit of a tangy bite. Almost bubbly.
kami k.
kami k.
Fort Wayne, IN
My mother is a fan of these and the price is a good price. I buy these for her
Theadora N.
Theadora N.
New Bern, NC
I like this wine, Moscatos are one of my favorites, and this is a good cheap alternative to the more expensive varieties.
nina v.
nina v.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far the best moscato I have ever tasted. Its real sweet and crisp.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Delicious! My friend introduced me to this wine and it's been one of my favorites since. It's so sweet and smooth.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA
I love this wine. It makes the perfect spritzer for the days you need something a little lighter. But this is definitely my go to wine when I want something quick because it won't break this college kids bank!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?