Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Britan C.
Britan C.
Martin, TN

Love the Barefoot brand of beverages, also love them cold. They have a great taste! I really enjoy a great glass of Barefoot Wine. It is on the low-end side of competition when it comes to price.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Glendale Heights, IL

Barefoot Moscato is not only budget friendly, but the perfect sweetness for your summer pallet. Love drinking this over ice, or warm. Highly recommend this for BBQs, outdoor events, girls nights, etc.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Madison, WI

This moscato is a great wine for the price. When I am having a large party and don't want to spend a fortune it is one of the wins I go to.
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
New Salem, PA

Im not a big white wine drinker, but this selection is great i love it, i think its the best white wine iv had and i love it !
Sara H.
Sara H.
Edmond, OK

The stuff is the best for the priceā€¦ I did, however, find cupcake wine recently and for a couple of extra dollars I find that the taste is a lot better than barefoot.
Marie H.
Marie H.
Arlington, WA

This is my "go-to" wine...family meals, bbq's, girls nights. It's my favorite with a price tag that lets me share it with everyone!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Vicksburg, MS

This wine taste really good but I'm not the biggest moscato fan. It's to sweet and is usually around 9% alcohol content. Great for wine beginners.
J'Lene C.
J'Lene C.
Plain City, UT

My Absolute Favorite Wine!! The easiest wine (IMO) for somebody that is a beginner with wine. The taste is very sweet, think peach and apricots. Very flavorful!! I normally bring a bottle when going to parties, because it is a wine that everyone can and will enjoy!!
Selena S.
Selena S.
Portland, OR

Love this wine! Barefoot is great on a Budget! The Moscato is smooth and goes great with deserts. Its even great to have a glass or a bottle just hanging out with the girls! I would recommend this to all!!
Stevie S.
Stevie S.
Russellville, AR

This wine is my absolute favorite brand of wine, and at such a good flavor too. Definitely highly recommend for a nice drink at home with a great taste with a good buzz on the side.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?