Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Maren E.
Maren E.
Duluth, MN

This is my favorite go to Moscato. The price doesn't break the bank and I love the sweet flavor. Probably the brand I buy the most.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.

I love this wine this is my fave!! especially ice cold it's just right and I love to drink it with fruit
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Moscato, has a gentle flavor not strong nor dry. . Great for drinking at social gatherings. One of my favorites to bring along.
Aqiyla P.
Aqiyla P.
LaSalle, QC

This is always a go to favorite wine. It's light, sweet and affordable. What more could you ask for.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.

A decent moscato. Great with orange juice and a very friendly price. Pretty easy to find.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.

This is the first wine I really enjoyed and my definite go to. I always have a bottle in my fridge. It's crisp and clean and fruity. I love Barefoot Wines!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Converse, TX

This is my go-to cheap wine. Sweet, and I've found that people who don't normally like wine enjoy this one.
Laura T.
Laura T.

This is my go to when I'm on a budget. I can get a great wine at a decent price and not feel as though it didn't hit the spot. This is one of the first wines I ever tried and I will still always recommend this to anyone who is beginning their tasting with wine.
Caridad G.
Caridad G.
Bronx , Ny

This wine taste very well. It's not too sweet which I enjoy. It's good to drink either hot or cold.
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
El Paso, TX

A friend of mine bought this wine to drink at my Christmas party and I really liked it. The taste is delicious. I recommend everyone try this.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now