Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Katie W.
Katie W.
Hixson

I picked this up as a last minute item...pretty good! I will define buy again
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Staten Island, NY

I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in.
Kassie K.
Kassie K.
Huntington, WV

Such a cheap wine with expensive taste. i buy this every time I'm at the store. its a must have for parties with lots of people.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL

Yum. The Barefoot wines are wonderful and inexpensive. One of my favorites is the Summer Red, but any of them are oh so yummy.
Sandra O.
Sandra O.

Moscato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot has great prices! I actually just bought cases of this for sisters bridal shower and everyone loved it!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.

I like barefoot wines my favorite is the moscato and pink bubbly moscato. they are sweet and refreshing. Barefoot wines are also affordable when on a budget & party planning.
Jenta H.
Jenta H.
Portland, OR

My go to. I always have two bottles in the fridge. This is a sweet desert wine that pairs well with italian food. It is also like the training wheel wine. People who can't handle to bitter taste of some wines can try this one which is about as sweet a syrup.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Usually this is what i get. I like the pink bubbly one the best out of all the barefoot ones! They aren't as potent in my opinion and taste like wine should taste. One of my favorite cheaper wines
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD

This is great to drink with dinner. As a baller on a budget , I don't tend to spend a lot of money on my wine but I like this for its flavor
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Vallejo, Ca

This is one of my favorite wines. It is rather sweet so if you have a problem with sweet alcohol just be aware of that but otherwise really good!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now