Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Naomi J.
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD

It's a good sweet wine to have on hand. Goes well with cooking but not really anything to write home about. More of an everyday wine, good price, and taste for what you'll pay.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Grafton, OH

A friend brought this wine over for a girls night & boy was I surprised by how refreshing it was.

For the price you cant beat it, its smooth & fruity. Would recommend to others.
Catrina L.
Catrina L.
Albion, NY

A friend brought this over for a party and I was skeptical about trying it but it's not bad at all! I probably wouldn't buy it myself but don't mind drinking it if someone else got it. The price is great!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Clifton, NJ

Personally, I love all Moscato wines, and when considering price and taste equally, this is one of the best in my opinion. A very sweet wine, so if that's not something you're into, you've been warned.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bartlett, IL

This Moscato is inexpensive and delicious. I love Barefoot and this is just another great product! It's sweet but not overwhelming and it goes with just about anything from pizza to desert.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ

I used to like this wine a lot. Then I started drinking better wines and this one is way too sweet.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Ingleside, IL

I do love the price point of Barefoot wine. I find the Moscato a little too sweet, but I think that comes with most Moscato wines. I'd still buy a bottle, but can't have too much at once.
Britan C.
Britan C.
Martin, TN

Love the Barefoot brand of beverages, also love them cold. They have a great taste! I really enjoy a great glass of Barefoot Wine. It is on the low-end side of competition when it comes to price.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Glendale Heights, IL

Barefoot Moscato is not only budget friendly, but the perfect sweetness for your summer pallet. Love drinking this over ice, or warm. Highly recommend this for BBQs, outdoor events, girls nights, etc.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Madison, WI

This moscato is a great wine for the price. When I am having a large party and don't want to spend a fortune it is one of the wins I go to.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?