Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT
One of my favorite ways to unwind. I love curling up with a glass under a blanket and watching TV.
Lindsey n.
Lindsey n.
Iva, SC
Very yummy! Love this stuff, perfect for anyone who enjoys sipping on some sweet wines!
L. Pretti S.
L. Pretti S.
Washington, DC
My favorite brand Moscato to buy by Barefoot. When I'm not trying to spend a lot of money on a wine but still enjoy a good flavorful tasting wine. I will buy Barefoot Moscato. Also the Pink Moscato is great as well
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
San Diego, CA
This Moscato is a great drink to bring to a party for a hostess gift. It isn't too expensive and everyone loves it!
jessica j.
jessica j.
Rocky Mount, VA
I was not impressed. It was not that good. I have had better. I thought it was just nasty.
Emilie P.
Emilie P.
Locust Grove, OK
I really liked the taste. The price is great! It is sweeter than I like but good for the price.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Ridley Park, PA
Very good wine, and also very cheap! Great for a girls night out, or even a night to yourself!
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
Great flavor! Light and fruity. Great for people who may not normally like wine. Easy on the wallet too.
Eva L.
Eva L.
Oakland, CA
Moscato is one of my favorite white wines. Barefoot brand tastes good and is a good value.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Brick, NJ
This is one of the most delicious wines! It tastes great! I love it! It is great for parties because everyone loves it. I have not heard anyone say they didn't love this!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?