BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Kiana G.
Kiana G.
Moreno Valley, Ca
Lovely, cheap, great tasting, and strong. This sweet wine will have your night one to remember. It goes really good with a nice dinner.
Peyton H.
Peyton H.
Richmond, KY
I love me some wine. Doesn't matter what kind it is as long as its sweet. Barefoot is actually one of my favorites. (:
Allyssa P.
Allyssa P.
New bedford, MA
My boyfriend loves this and thinks its amazing but I'm more of a vodka girl. This is way to sweet for me !
Somaria C.
Somaria C.
Renton, WA
I love a good glass of moscato, but sometimes I just don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it. Barefoot moscato is very affordable while still bringing you great flavor and not giving you the "cheap" wine taste. I especially like it chilled with a dessert!
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Parker, CO
This is one of my favorite wines hands down. Not too sweet, crisp and refreshing and goes well with everything. I think this is a great wine in this price bracket.
Diana K.
Diana K.
Florissant, MO
I would be lying if I said that this isn't the star of my Wine Wednesdays. It is easily my favorite wine and pretty close to my favorite drink. It has a sweet taste and goes well with most things.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the barefoot moscato!! I have purchased many different brands and they don't seem to taste as good at the barefoot I would stick to this one any day!!
Angela T.
Angela T.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this wine and its many varieties. Very yummy!!
Abby M.
Abby M.
One of my go to moscatos, scored a 4 because well, prices aren't always the best. It's not the best I have had, it just if its on sale because it's not a full flavored wine. I would keep buying when it's on sale.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
I've had the Riesling in this brand, but I loved it. It's a very smooth and crisp wine, which is what I look for. And they're very reasonably priced! ;)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?