Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
St Petersburg, FL

One of my favorite wines! And the price is decent! It has a pretty good taste for what you are paying for.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
New Market, MD

Great line of wine! any are good purchases. decent prices! perfect for girls night. smooth wine and taste great
I have not tried a barefoot wine that we do not like. It is even good mixed in with real lemonade for a nice summer drink.
Marcia A.
Marcia A.

I must say this brand of wine is not bad at all. I was pleasantly surprised.
Brandie T.
Brandie T.

This is my favorite Moscato! Simply sweet and delicious. I can usually find it in sale as well.
Charlyn C.
Charlyn C.

This is a nice sweet moscato. It is super refreshing on a warm summer day. Goes well with all foods.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Kent, WA

Great for a girls night! Tastes sweet and crisp and doesn't cost you much at all!
JULIE S.
JULIE S.

This moscato is so darn delicious! I came upon this product at the grocery store. A friend recommended I try and I was pretty happy that I did. It has a great taste and it is very affordable.
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH

SOO good for the price. LOVE me some Moscato and Barefoot is a must have in my home. I also like the Pink Moscato from barefoot. Yummy. They make good spritzers as well.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Oklahoma City, OK

A low cost mascato, crisp in taste. A wine for those with a sweet tooth. It is usually very easy to find and available in most liquor stores
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now