Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (57)
Soleil M.
Soleil M.

My fave! Great price, very affordable. Delicious soft taste. I usually find it at Walmart or jewel.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
El Paso, Tx

This is my absolute favorite Moscato. Sweet and bubbly. I like sweet white wines a lot, so to me I don't think it's overly sweet like some can be, but some might not agree with me. I love using this particular brand for making punches using Moscato. However it really is my favorite to drink and disappears quickly lol.
Maren E.
Maren E.
Duluth, MN

This is my favorite go to Moscato. The price doesn't break the bank and I love the sweet flavor. Probably the brand I buy the most.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.

I love this wine this is my fave!! especially ice cold it's just right and I love to drink it with fruit
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Moscato, has a gentle flavor not strong nor dry. . Great for drinking at social gatherings. One of my favorites to bring along.
Aqiyla P.
Aqiyla P.
LaSalle, QC

This is always a go to favorite wine. It's light, sweet and affordable. What more could you ask for.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.

A decent moscato. Great with orange juice and a very friendly price. Pretty easy to find.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.

This is the first wine I really enjoyed and my definite go to. I always have a bottle in my fridge. It's crisp and clean and fruity. I love Barefoot Wines!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Converse, TX

This is my go-to cheap wine. Sweet, and I've found that people who don't normally like wine enjoy this one.
Laura T.
Laura T.

This is my go to when I'm on a budget. I can get a great wine at a decent price and not feel as though it didn't hit the spot. This is one of the first wines I ever tried and I will still always recommend this to anyone who is beginning their tasting with wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now