Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Bre S.
Bre S.
Barefoot Moscato is pretty much the only wine that I drink. It's cheap and it tastes good. It is a pretty sweet wine but that is what I like
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
This is my go-to for every occasion. Girls night in, date night, family gatherings, you name it. It has a great, sweet taste and it is always inexpensive.
Kassie J.
Kassie J.
Love love love this! I'm a big wine drinker and moscato is my absolute favorite. Highly recommend if you like sweeter wines. So tasty!
Toni-Ann R.
Toni-Ann R.
West Haven, CT
A pretty good party pleaser for the ladies if you don't know what to select, I like the bubbly ones preferably. Some of the flavors are better in my opinion.
Dria D.
Dria D.
I tried this because people told me it was going to be sweet but i guess i have a different definition of sweet because it was still sort of bitter to me. I'll stick with mixed drinks.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Homer Glen, IL
Love this wine! It had been my go to wine since college. Sometimes it can be a little too sweet but still crazy about it. Always have at least 1 bottle laying around.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Fort Wayne, IN
I would absolutely give this a strong A rating. The price versus the flavor is a true shock! This stuff is good for way less than $10!! That is crazy. I believe I paid $5.50 for this the last time I purchased it. I have paid way more for a wine that I hated. I will definitely purchase this again!
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Falls Church, VA
Great cheap wine, perfect for a girls night! The best part about this is probably its versatility. You can definitely come up with lots of simple drink mixtures such as a fresh fruit sangria or a bubbly juice mixture.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
I absolutely love moscato. This brand however, isn't my favorite but it'll do if I can't find the brand I like best.
krystal l.
krystal l.
Merced, CA
I was never a wine drinker but i will say that i will drink this wine its really good and very inexpensive.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?