Add a Photo

Photos (61)
nina v.
nina v.
Philadelphia, PA

This is by far the best moscato I have ever tasted. Its real sweet and crisp.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.

Delicious! My friend introduced me to this wine and it's been one of my favorites since. It's so sweet and smooth.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA

I love this wine. It makes the perfect spritzer for the days you need something a little lighter. But this is definitely my go to wine when I want something quick because it won't break this college kids bank!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.

I like the sweetness of Barefoot Moscato has a crisp taste. I also use it when I cook .like the foot on the bottle cute
Laurie K.
Laurie K.
West Roxbury, MA

This wine is sweet and leaves a great taste in your mouth! It's a pretty affordable wine, especially for it's size.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Harrison, AR

Barefoot Moscato is one of my very favorite wines. Its delicious and affordable, win-win!!!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.

MY FAVORITE!!! I love this drink. I personally love drinks that are sweet so this always does the trick. Such a perfect drink to have with the girls. Plus its super cheap! What's not to love?
Christina D.
Christina D.
Beverly, MA

I love this wine. It has a great fruity taste, but it isn't too sweet. It's perfect to have with dinner or after dinner as a treat. The price is right, too!
Lori A.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC

I really like this wine, it sweet and crisp. Some wines give me a headache but not this brand. It meets my expectations every time. I love that sweet flavor and the price is fair. You can always find it on sale. I will continue to purchase this wine.
ashley y.
ashley y.
Erie , Pa

I always have a bottle of this in my fridge, I love moscato, always nice to sit with a glass of it in the porch and watch the stars at night
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?