Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Christina K.
Christina K.
Warrington, PA

I'm not a big wine drinker but I do like this one. I prefer sweet wines and this white moscato is perfect.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX

SOOOOO love! barefoot it's self is a great brand. I usual pick up at local HEB or CVS. Good price as well. My taste buds awaken when I have a sip! Deff recommend.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS

I love love love this stuff! Would highly recommend to any and every one. 💜💜💜
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Indianapolis, IN

Great when on a budget. This was my go to wine back in the day. I the only thing that would make it better is if it had a twist top instead of the cork.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Lansing, MI

Great cheap wine! It's perfect for a casual night in you can drink without feel guilty about price. And it tastes great!
LAUREN Z.
LAUREN Z.
Brewerton, NY

A+++++++ This is the best wine ever ever ever its so great! This is my go to kind of wine and brand
Katie W.
Katie W.
Redford, MI

I absolutely LOVE Moscato! and Barefoot makes moscato so much better! It is crisp and refreshing and a perfect drink at any time of day, any day of the year!
Jana M.
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL

Amazing inexpensive wine! This is my go to when I have limited funds. It isn't overly sweet or too dry, but a really nice balance. I do prefer more sweet white wines, though, so if you prefer dry wines it may be too sweet. Definitely worth a try, though!
Sha P.
Sha P.
Brooklyn, NY

This is my go-to. Its affordable, smooth and crisp with a nice sweetness, and doesn't give me a headache after a few drinks, as most wines do. I like barefoot, they've been consistent and easily available where i shop.
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
Weston, FL

One of my most favorite moscatos! Affordable and deliciously crisp taste! I can always find it at my local walgreens or supermarket when I need to bring a gift or when I just need a sweet treat.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now