4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Im not much of a white wine drinker. I prefer more reds. This wine is good for social gathering and makes a good fruit sangria.
A good drink to drink once every so often. I was glad when they came out with other flavors, this one is kind of hard to stomach
This is pretty good white wine...i usually buy this when ever I'm going to make sangria. and the price point is perfect for me!
I'm a fan of white wine only. And moscato is my favorite of them all. Barefoot is a good choice of this type. Nice, crisp taste.
With wine it really has a lot to do with your own personal preference; if you like sweet, light wines, this moscato is delicious!
Love this wine for the price! The pink moscato is my absolute favorite in the line. If you have not tried it, I highly recommend!
This stuff is pretty good, but almost a little too bitter I think. But definitely one that I do buy if my faves aren't available
Love the flavor of this wine- one of my favorites! Combined with the affordable price, you just can't beat it. Highly recommend!
Good taste for the price. Ive had better but when you are hosting a party and need a surplus on a budget this is my go to Mascato
Not to dry and tastes sweet. Tastes much better chilled and with done chocolate. This is the first white wine I really liked.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos