BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Ronesha P.
Ronesha P.
Sanford, FL
I really love Barefoot Moscato I would suggest added fruits to them specially for the summer like strawberries. I like drinking Moscato with sweet cupcakes or chocolate.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Conroe, TX
I love the Barefoot brand, and their Moscato is no different! Very smooth, not too sweet. Perfect!
kalynn h.
kalynn h.
Springtown, TX
I suggest buying two bottles at a time. It ruins the moment when you have a sad empty wine bottle and sad empty glass :)
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
Happy Hour Expert
This is very light tasting, its very good. I recommend it to anyone.
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
This wine is definitely in my top favorites of brands of wine. It's cheap as heck and there's a lot of different flavors! I love it! It's my go to! I recommend it. :)
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Lemoore , Ca
The price is right full of flavor! all barefoot wine are yummy
this one is great with sweets, even if your not a wine drink or new to wine you will enjoy this one
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Willingboro, NJ
Moscato is one of my favorite wines and I love Barefoot! It has the sweet taste and it is so smooth! And I love how affordable it is so it's easy to stock up on!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
When you look at Moscatos, just remember they are sweet. This is a great sweetness to not only have with a dessert but also with cheeses as well. Its a good pairing wine for other sweet treats. I personally LOVE barefoot wines.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Magnolia, NJ
This an awesome spring/summer wine! It's great anytime but it's my go to wine in the summer by the pool :)
Sara V.
Sara V.
Lexington, KY
I love how affordable Barefoot wine is. I also like the option of the larger or smaller bottle depending on what kind of event I am having. The moscato is very sweet and I typically purchase the Sweet Red.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?