Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Reston, VA
If you're short on money and want a pretty good wine to drink this is definitely your choice it is sweet and better when chilled!
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
I really like this Barefoot Moscato. It's sweet and refreshing. Yet, it's not to sweet so you can have a few glasses and not get tired of it.
Ailin B.
Ailin B.
Bronx, NY
Yummy! Very sweet. Great as a desert wine.
Lismary R.
Lismary R.
New Britain, CT
I love the taste! great with cheese
Donella J.
Donella J.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Barefoot moscato. It is fruity and doesn't have a sing after taste. My husband and I both drink this brand. Is a great drink after a long day at work!
Liz T.
Liz T.
Brooklyn, NY
It all started when my local liquor store has their 50% Wine Wednesday deals and my college roommates would bring home a bottle every week. Out of all the wines I've tasted - and I'm a picky person - Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite! Fruity, sweet, and does not have an overbearing taste of alcohol.. it is definitely a must try for those of you who are still learning how to appreciate wine!
Catrina F.
Catrina F.
Atlanta, Ga
I like sweet wines so this one was a good fit. This wine is always on sale at my local grocery store so when budgeting its a great fit as well.
cherie t.
cherie t.
This moscato is just okay. if you really want a sweeter moscato, i prefer the IL Conte D'Alba (stella rosa) moscato d'asti! that one tastes much better than barefoot.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
I usually prefer red wines, but I will make an exception for this particular kind of Barefoot Moscato! It goes down very smoothly and doesn't have that lingering after-taste that most other wines have. It is also super affordable and usually on sale (at liquor stores in my area, at least). Definitely worth giving a try; you won't be disappointed!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
As a beginning wine drinker, this was one of my first wines. Moscato tends to be the sweeter, dessert wines and before I got accustomed to the taste of red and white wines, moscato was my safety!

Barefoot is amongst the less expensive of the brands, without compromising taste and familiarity. Would recommend as a starter wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?