Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Erin B.
Erin B.

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites because in offers a great taste at a very affordable price. This moscato is a great product to keep in the house when you aren't looking for anything fancy but desire a easy tasting glass of wine!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Hamilton, OH

This is one of my favorite wines, it's super reasonable in price and it tastes delicious!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
West Columbia, SC

Not my favorite wine. But still good very cheap also. You can find it anywhere! All the stores carry it
Tonya N.
Tonya N.

It's ok not the worse and not the best. Good for the price. But cupcake mascoto is way better.
Leann R.
Leann R.

It's a good and cheap wine. Something to give you a buzz. I always go for this brand when I want a nice glass or two. Even if I try other brands, i still linger to this one. Would recommend to others especially first timers drinking wine.
Carlie J.
Carlie J.

Wine has always been one of my favorites, but now that I have tasted barefoot it officially sparked my addiction!!! I have never liked champagne so on my wedding day when we wanted mimosas, this was they key! Its great moscato for the price, I highly recommend it
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH

This wine is one of the sweetest I've ever tasted, in all honesty it tastes like juice. But that is why it is so easy to drink, and is a guilty pleasure of mine. it's so cheap, and it tastes good, so there isn't more that you could really ask for in a wine.
Melody S.
Melody S.

One of my favorite moscatos! it's sweet and delicious for a great price. But a little too sweet.
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine, TX

My lord!!! I can drink this whole bottle on my own. Lol. I love the smooth taste it has! It is one of my favorites!!
Nadine M.
Nadine M.

I love the brand "Barefoot". Their Moscato is light and sweet. Tastes so good. Their prices are pretty good too. Not expensive.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now