Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Takia W.
Takia W.
Sacramento, CA

I really love this brand of moscato, its fairly affordable and I buy it often. I have also tried many other varities of moscato around the same price point and they aren't as good as this brand. Even ones that costs a bit more than this brand did not measure up.
Cori S.
Cori S.
Galloway , OH

Moscato is always the way to go it tastes so good and the Barefoot brand is great and it cheap too for a big bottle
Ernesta J.
Ernesta J.

This was the first wine I bought and liked. I tend to go for sweet and light wines and this is perfectly balanced between the two without going overboard.
Tristin D.
Tristin D.
Rudy, AR

My go to for sure! It's got a great flavor and really goes well with any meal. Not to mention it's really reasonably priced!
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY

My absolute favorite Moscato wine out there! My favorite type of wine is Moscato and this one is perfectly sweet and flavorful. The prince of Barefoot also makes it another reason it's my favorite. Not too expensive.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX

What can I say, I'm a beginner wine-o. Which means... I'm on step 1. Moscato! And barefoot is definitely my fave. Sweet, light, and delicious! I like the barefoot brand. It's always a good stepping stone as I develop my palate in different wines.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH

One of my favorite moscato wines, and it's VERY affordable. It's pretty low in alcohol, so you can have a few without getting tipsy.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.

I cannot stand moscato at all whatsoever under any circumstances.. I took one sip of this junk and had enough to last forever.
Danna E.
Danna E.

To say the price is fairly cheap this wine taste so good the sweetness of it makes it so much better then other brands
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

Love it for an affordable budget wine. Sweet, with good flavor. Great for a hot summer day! It is light and easy to food match.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now