6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,879 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot wine is pretty good especially for how low it costs to buy a bottle. Usually you can find deals at local liquor stores
I enjoy a nice bottle of Barefoot and their white moscato is very delicious. Pick up one today and Cheers!
Great line of wine! any are good purchases. decent prices! perfect for girls night. smooth wine and taste great
YES YES YES! this is one of my favorite moscatos! it's sweet , crisp and everything i want when I'm kicking back having a glass of wine!
I love Barefoot products, and this moscato is no different! The price is right and the taste is delicious!
This is a great wine to drink whether you've been drinking wine for a long time or just started. all barefoot wines are tasty!
Its very sweet but it is not better then the red moscato! it is nice to have on a summers night, or just want to have a few friends over
The only thing better than this Barefoot Moscato is their Barefoot Bubbly Moscato! I love the champagne like tingle as I am drinking it!
This has a nice flavor, very crisp with a sweetness to it. It is almost like a wine cooler. Great for a hot day by the pool!
One of my go to wines! Great flavor wine especially for the price! Great for using in mixed drinks as well!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos