Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Bridgewater, MA

This wine is super sweet. Very good though! I prefer the barefoot champagne but the moscato is better for a refreshing beverage.
Lyndsee W.
Lyndsee W.
Benwood, WV

This is the wine I drink the most. It's very affordable and everyone loves it. Sweet and refreshing, I like it best served chilled.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.

I love this wine. Moscato is my favorite kind of wine. I like this bran a lot because it is very affordable. Definitely recommend it!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Deer Park, TX

Moscato is the only wine I will drink. Barefoot makes a pretty good one. It's not the best, but it's a good one, and especially for the price. I drink it often
Chloe M.
Chloe M.

Ah, Barefoot Moscato.. The go-to for college students on Wine Wednesday. Since it's only $6 per bottle at Target (or $10, I believe, for a bottle double the size), it works perfectly for those on a budget. This sweet wine is great for those who don't necessarily like the taste of other types. Only giving four stars because if you don't drink enough water, you may wake up with a gnarly hangover.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Port Lavaca, TX

Barefoot mascato is a good starter wine for those who don't really know much about wine. Its cheap and tasty. However be careful when drinking because it causes a massive headache the next morning if too much is consumed! Drink plenty of water!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Clarksville, TN

I've tried many brands of Moscato and this is by far my favorite. Sweet and fruity, and it's cheap. Tastes more like juice than wine, and that's just the way I like it!
melissa h.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl

I love this wine! It's not too expensive and it is just the right amount of sweetness, while not missing out on any of the alcohol content.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Sacramento, CA

For the price, this moscato is great! Not the sweetest out there, but definitely delicious! It is also one of the best moscatos for mixing with juice!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Albuquerque , NM

Very good, light tasting white wine, just enough sweetness to but not too much to make it not taste like a wine
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now