Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
K'Nira W.
K'Nira W.

This is one of my favorite wines! It's actually the first wine I ever had. It's a nice sweet wine. I used the small bottles for favors at my birthday party. I had labels made for them but they are barefoot moscato. Delicious!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Angola, In

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine when in doubt! It is so sweet and crisp and goes great with everything!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX

If looking for inexpensive but good moscato you can find this almost anywhere
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC

This is my absolute favorite wine - hands down. Moscato is so sweet and refreshing - such an enjoyable summer time wine. Barefoot makes a great wine at a great price - you don't feel bad enjoying multiple bottles (not all at once of course :)) A must try!
Jeffery W.
Jeffery W.

This Barefoot wine is so tasty and affordable and another one of my go-to wines. I enjoy the sweetness which some others don't quite match. You get a pretty good deal for what you're getting and Barefoot is usually carried in many places so you never have to miss out on it.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Pearl, MS

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine, no matter what the day or occasion. It is definitely one that captured my heart from the first sip.
Clarissa J.
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR

I have tried Moscato before and didn't like it, but I think I have found something with this brand. This is the only type of barefoot i have tried. Overall it's pretty good. I would but it again. I like that it's not to bitter.
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.

The best brand with my most favorite wine ever. They do this kind amazingly. I've tried so many other brands and this one is my favorite.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.

Moscato is my favorite, this one isn't my favorite. Barefoot makes their wines with citrus like fruits. I prefer moscatos made from grapes.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Riverside , Ca

Crisp and refreshing. By far one of the best moscatos! Super affordable! I buy it all the time!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now