The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,671 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This Moscato is reasonably priced and it does taste good, a little sweet but not as sweet as the pink moscato..
Barefoot Moscato is my go-to moscato. I love a fruity, sweet moscato and that is exactly what Barefoot Moscato tastes like.
It's light and refreshing and the perfect happy hour or girls night out type of wine. It's not heavy on your stomach or your soul. It's sweat and delicious and holds it own.
It's sweet without being too over the top, and for that price, who can say no? I like to mix with Cranberry or Pineapple juice for something fruity.
This is by far the best bottle of $6 wine you could ever buy. I know most of the time when alcohol is involved cheaper isn't always better... this is not one of those times. Buy it! You WILL love it and you WILL be thanking yourself!
If you are going to have a group of young drinkers, non-winos, or people who really enjoy sweet wines this is a win. If you're not into sweet wines, you will find it syrupy. I can easily drink a bottle of this to myself.
Something sweet and relaxing
Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine after a long day at the office. I love the sweet taste and it makes me feel relaxed and stress free!
I often buy 2 bottles when I purchase Barefoot wines. The taste is immaculate and the price is unbeatable. I'm 110% in love with the Moscato.
Barefoot in general is a decent low end brand but it's good for parties since it drinks more like a $15 bottle for about $10. I don't care for the sweetness of moscato but for those who do this is a good everyday go-to
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos