6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,847 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This has a nice flavor, very crisp with a sweetness to it. It is almost like a wine cooler. Great for a hot day by the pool!
I love Barefoot products, and this moscato is no different! The price is right and the taste is delicious!
This is my favorite wine. I have tried other types but I always come back to barefoot moscato. It's sweet and smooth.
One of my favorite cheaper moscatos. Always have it stocked in my house. Tastes more expensive than it is.
Barefoot brand wine is good for the price. The Moscato wine tastes great and is awesome in making white wine sangria!
Cheap (but doesn't taste cheap) and sweet. This is always my go-to wine. Theres always a bottle in my house!
YES YES YES! this is one of my favorite moscatos! it's sweet , crisp and everything i want when I'm kicking back having a glass of wine!
One of my go to wines! Great flavor wine especially for the price! Great for using in mixed drinks as well!
I love wine, but i really love any moscatos. i love barefoot because it is affordable but still has a very elegant and not "cheap" taste!
Mine and my best friend's drink to chill and talk. She always brings this boer when she comes to visit me.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos