Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Lakeland, FL

I think I should own stock. This is my go to wine of choice and Moscato is my favorite.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Moscato wine! Tastes sooo good to me! I love sweet wine so this definitely hits the spot! Especially with the price!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Remus, MI

My absolute favorite is Barefood Moscato. It's light and sweet while being completely affordable. I just bought a four pack of the smaller bottles today to keep in the fridge (it's best when nice and chilled).
Megha P.
Megha P.
North Bergen, NJ

I started drinking this stuff in college and there's better moscato out there but this is delicious
Liz S.
Liz S.
Chattanooga, TN

THE BOMB! So good, so cheap! It's very sweet and usually around $6/bottle. You can't beat it!
Leanne B.
Leanne B.
Parrish, FL

This is by far my favorite brand of Moscato. I always have several bottles on hand. Great value and so yummy!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

The barefoot brand is one of my favorites when it comes to Moscato. The taste is nice a crisp but yet a little sweet. Its not to expensive and its great if you just want to have a little me time:)
Megan M.
Megan M.

This is my drink!! I love the barefoot pink moscato. I'm so glad to have found a wine that my husband also enjoys drinking.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA

A really good cheap wine. I haven't tried much wine, but this Moscato has a nice light taste.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , Ct

Cheap (but doesn't taste cheap) and sweet. This is always my go-to wine. Theres always a bottle in my house!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now