Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC

You cannot beat the affordable price and sweet, smooth taste of Barefoot moscato! This will always be a great casual party gift and can be mixed with soda or fruit juice for a light, tasty cocktail. If you do not prefer a dark and dry wine, you should try this, as it is much more palatable.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles , Ca

Not my favorite. So overly sweet. But if you like sweet wine, maybe this is your jam?? I just don't like drinking what feels like a juice box with extra sugar in it and a little alcohol. Save those calories hahaha.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Laporte, IN

Not to bad. Crisp sweet fruit flavor. Easy drinking. Not expensive at all. Nice to have on hand
K'Nira W.
K'Nira W.

This is one of my favorite wines! It's actually the first wine I ever had. It's a nice sweet wine. I used the small bottles for favors at my birthday party. I had labels made for them but they are barefoot moscato. Delicious!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Angola, In

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine when in doubt! It is so sweet and crisp and goes great with everything!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX

If looking for inexpensive but good moscato you can find this almost anywhere
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC

This is my absolute favorite wine - hands down. Moscato is so sweet and refreshing - such an enjoyable summer time wine. Barefoot makes a great wine at a great price - you don't feel bad enjoying multiple bottles (not all at once of course :)) A must try!
Jeffery W.
Jeffery W.

This Barefoot wine is so tasty and affordable and another one of my go-to wines. I enjoy the sweetness which some others don't quite match. You get a pretty good deal for what you're getting and Barefoot is usually carried in many places so you never have to miss out on it.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Pearl, MS

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine, no matter what the day or occasion. It is definitely one that captured my heart from the first sip.
Clarissa J.
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR

I have tried Moscato before and didn't like it, but I think I have found something with this brand. This is the only type of barefoot i have tried. Overall it's pretty good. I would but it again. I like that it's not to bitter.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now