BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Carolina S.
Union City, NJ
I love the crispy and refreshing taste of this white moscato wine. While I do enjoy a variety of wines this white moscato is not overly sweet like others I've tried. Thumbs up!
Amanda N.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely love Barefoot wines! They are priced at a very economical level but do not flake out on good taste. I always go for the soft reds and whites but I love the zing that comes with Moscato.
Madelyn W.
Obviously this is a sweet wine so if you like sweet then you'll love this. I do love moscato. I really love to mix moscato wine with fruit juice. Kinda like a fizzless mimosa.
Kimberly M.
Alexandria, VA
This is one of my favorite wines! I love a sweet white, and this fits the bill. It's super affordable and easy to find in stores, too. I have bought this many times and will continue to purchase for family gatherings and quiet nights at home.
Morgan S.
Alabaster, AL
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines. Not only is it sweet, but it comes in a large bottle that is very decently priced. I would recommend this wine to my friends and I love to drink it if I am having a night to relax and unwind. It is a great girl's night wine.
Tawny S.
Fort Stockton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very affordable wine available at the grocery store. Has a great taste, very refreshing. Can enjoy with fruits and is very good chilled. The different fruits come together to create a very good taste. Love this wine to have a glass with girlfriends on a girls night out.
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
Barefoot Moscato is a delicious wine, however there are bottles and brands that taste better. This brand is affordable, but more expensive than a basic bottle of wine. This can be purchased at Walmart, Target, QT, and local grocery stores.
Lauren W.
Greenup
By far my favorite wine. Refreshing, delicious and sweet but not to sweet. One I love to have on hand all the time. It is one of the best white wines I have tried and if we go somewhere that does not have it I try to find something exactly like it because its so great
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am a white wine girl. And this is one of my faves. My best friend got it for me for my bday and I have bought it several times now. Great price! (Under $10) and great flavor. I have it with chicken or with fish. Perfect paring!
Gidiany G.
Louisville, KY
It's a really good moscato wine!! and sweet enough for me. I even recommended it to my parents because my mom is into these types of wines. Usually my go to wine because I can just drink it and enjoy it with friends or just on a night when I watch my favorite shows
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?