6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,872 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is the best dessert wine - just sweet enough to balance any choice of dessert. It is delicious when used to make sangria as well. 10/10
This is the perfect wine for get togethers. Most people enjoy this wine with simple snakes. Not really a cheese wine. More of a fruit wine.
Love Barefoot Moscato! Perfect sparkling beverage on a warm summer night. It's also a good wine to mix into almost any Sangria recipe. Yum!
Sweet wine that tastes delicious with dessert. A glass is all you need to take you away for a few minutes to that long needed vacation spot
Cheap and syrupy sweet. If you like wine that tastes more like juice then drink this. It's usually a crowd-pleaser among non-wine drinkers.
A very light, fruity, refreshing wine. One of my favorite moscatos. It's very budget friendly and can be found at almost all liquor stores.
one of the first wines I ever fell in love with. Tastes great and isnt overly sweet. Its very nicely priced and everyone seems to like it.
The absolute best summer time wine!! Add a little Ginger Ale, frozen peaches and strawberries and you have the perfect poolside beverage!!
I LOVE TO SERVE THIS WINE WHEN IM HAVING A GIRLS NIGHT OR JUST A FEW FRIENDS OVER VERY REFRESHING AND HAS A CLEAN CRISP TASTE JUST LOVE IT
Love love love this wine! It's the absolute best to make a spooky sangria with!! Black berries and raspberries and a few pears my favorite
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos