Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.

Always always always satisfied with my experience with barefoot wine. I love the way it tastes and how cheap it is! I love the moscato wine the most but I like the other flavors as well. It's really good
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

I am not much of a Moscato drinker; but the Barefoot brand of it is actually pretty good. Very affordable as well. Don't drink it expecting something amazing; but you will be happy with it for the price
Anna H.
Anna H.
Munford, TN

This is one of my all time favorite wines. It is so light and refreshing! It's great during the summer with frozen fruit mixed in. We always have it at showers because you really can't go wrong with it.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Fort Campbell

I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. After a good friend insisted I try this particular brand, I'm now obsessed. It is the perfect wine that provides a light and airy taste. I highly recommend this wine.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Orlando , Fl

Ah this is my favorite go to bottle of wine to bring home from the grocery store! It's sweet and delicious, and great to go with dinner. It's also great with watching the bachelorette on a Monday night!
Francine M.
Francine M.

Barefoot moscato is my go to wine! I am not a huge fan on wines but I love the way this one taste! It has a nice sweet taste to it. It also extremely affordable no matter what size bottle you get it in.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

Best wine I have ever tried. Definitely a good wine for non-wine drinks. It is available at almost every liquor store which is awesome and it is pretty inexpensive. Its pretty sweet as far as wine goes.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV

Moscato is my go to wine and Barefoot does not disappoint! The crisp fresh flavor with just enough sweetness. This is not a dry wine so if you prefer a sweeter white wine this could be a choice for you.
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.

This was a decent cheap bottle of wine. It is definitely not my first choice. But, it's still enjoyable especially for beginners. I can see the younger crowd enjoying this wine. It is just not the best.
Tarrah A.
Tarrah A.

Love this sweet inexpensive wine! Easy to drink with a group of gals and is light and refreshing. Wine doesn't have to cost a lot to taste good and this is an easy staple in the few wines I stock up on.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now