Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Goodlettsvlle, TN

I have really gotten addicted to moscato lately. I love the sweetness and the little bit of bubbles. Not overly carbonated. The barefoot moscato is one of my favorites. Definitely one of the best price wise.
Kenyatta J.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC

Great bottle when you need to gran and go! Its 4.50 in moat stores & its great! Its compares to the more expensive brand of the same type of wine! Great for daily consumption! Great gift or dinner party gift
Olga A.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA

I try to always have this wine at my house. Everyone I know drinks it and prefers it over anything else. It can be paired with any courses of dinner, lunch, or just a simple glass of wine. It is my favorite.
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX

Barefoot Moscato is a very good, inexpensive white wine. It is slightly sweet, but not overly so. I do prefer the sparkling version of this wine, though. I would recommend it to others. I would buy it again.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

I received this bottle as a gift and it was so good I drank the whole bottle in one sitting. It was the first time drinking this wine. It is delicious and smooth. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Shannon, MS

This is my go to wine when I want something sweeter than a Sauvignon or reisling. It's not overly sweet like a dessert wine but it's just sweet enough that you can sit and enjoy it with with or without food.
Kathy S.
Kathy S.

My favorite moscato! It's cheap and tasty so you can't go wrong there. There's others I love but for the price it's awesome, I always have a bottle in my fridge and ready to go! So I vote, buy it right now!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Morgantown, WV

Barefoot Moscato is a great, inexpensive wine that is easy accessible in my local grocery or convenience stores.  I love to use it to make a nice, refreshing sangria with fresh peaches.  So yummy!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA

Love this white wine so much! You can get it at 7 Eleven and it's super cheap. Plus, it is so delicious! It's light and sweet and it hits the spot every time. Great value and definitely a go to wine for me.
Traci B.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN

Love Barefoot brand wines, and Moscato is my absolute favorite. Easy to find in any grocery store in town. Priced great! Pairs great with any meal. My only complaint is that the bottle isn't twice the size!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?