BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Peyton J.
Peyton J.
I'm not into wine, I like more of a hard liquor taste. My mom loves this wine, and I can say I do like the taste. It is very bitter but it's nice to drink with food.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
Super easy to find and actually priced really well. I haven't been a fan of barefoots moscatos much though because they're pretty sweet. This one is decent however!
Steph M.
Steph M.
LOveeeee this Moscato. It is so refreshing and smooth. The price is right up my alley and the quality is good for the price. This moscato will give you a nic ebuzz!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Lake Village, AR
This is the starter of wine. When I started drinking wine, this was my choice. I liked it for a while, but it got to be too sweet. I moved up to a less sweet wine.
Martino S.
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
Well, first off this is great for your wallet and tastes great! I am a bit of a wine ano and only like certain kinds etc.., but when in doubt this is great to buy.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD
This is a pretty basic moscato wine that you can get at literally any liquor store. It is a brand that I know I will enjoy and I do like the taste of this moscato.
Simone H.
Simone H.
Laud Lakes, FL
Light fresh and yummy ! Great accompaniment to a light spring meal . Subtle fruity elements . Price point is great . I utilize this to make my sangria with fruit !
fabiola a.
fabiola a.
Delicious not super sweet it's very inexpensive and it's has a great flavor love eating this with chips and it's snacks definitely very affordable and inexpensive
Erica K.
Erica K.
Scranton, PA
One of my favorite, more wallet friendly wines. Crisp and refreshing without being overly sweet. Always good to have on hand for a night where you need to unwind.
Shnicquar F.
Shnicquar F.
Savannah , GA
This is one of my favorite wines! It's inexpensive and sweet. It's great for those nights when you want to just stay in, relax and watch movies with your feet up!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?