Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Katlyn G.
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
My go to wine for any occasion. Its sweet and fruity and really refreshing. Plus barefoot is on the cheaper end of wines so your not paying too much for good quality wine.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Royal Oak, MI
This was the first wine I have ever had. It is a nice light wine to drink with dessert or a light dinner. Or, to be honest, it is wonderful with orange juice or cranberry!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Nottingham, MD
Love ! My favorite type of wine and maker. It's sweet but not too sweet and goes down smooth. At the moment I'm pregnant only 2 months left till I can have a glass or five
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
If you are a beginner to drinking wine i recommend moscato. Peach moscato is good as well one of my favorite. Its not to dry and more sweet so more likely to like the wine
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
So awesome and sweet and nice on your pocket this wine can be paired With a desert or a nice cool drink in the summer time and or used a a chiller amazing stuff right here
Dusti M.
Dusti M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Nasty Nasty Nasty, not at all my kind of Moscato and I have tried just about every kind. I would not recomment this one to anyone. Barefoot brand wine just seems sub-par.
Linda M.
Linda M.
I don't drink much but when I do Barefoot Moscato #so feeling it ,is my goal to wine it's sweet yet # not too sweet. It refreshing to sip and enjoy a good book and relax.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME
You really can't beat this moscato for the price tag. Crisp, clean moscato taste. Great for entertaining because you aren't paying a lot but not skimping on taste either
Jen P.
Jen P.
Too sweet. Cheap tasting. Not for me. I'd just shy away from Barefoot all-together, there are much better wines for only a few $$ more (& it's VERY worth those few $$'s)
Paige k.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
Barefoot is a good starter wine. You will get sick of it easily. But it's light and pretty good. Even if you had only a light meal it doesn't cause your stomach to hurt.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?