BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Erica K.
Erica K.
Scranton , PA
One of my favorite, more wallet friendly wines. Crisp and refreshing without being overly sweet. Always good to have on hand for a night where you need to unwind.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Mount Carmel, IL
Barefoot is an excellent brand of wine that is affordable! I absolutely adore their Moscato, zinfandel, and most of the others!! Great quality for a great price!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
It was really nice with a good amount of sweetness. I'm a sweet wine gal and I would have liked something a little more sweet but it's great for the price point.
melanie c.
melanie c.
I love barefoot moscato. It's my wine of choice. I love the soft sweet wine taste. The price is also affordable. I would definitely recommend it and buy it again
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
My go-to inexpensive wine when I'm responsible for bringing it to dinner. I don't know a woman on earth who dislikes this wine, and my husband loves it as well!
Torina L.
Torina L.
Cave City, KY
Love the light fruity sweetness of this wine, its almost always what i buy. Everyone of my friends know my wine, and ive turned many non wine drinkers on to it.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Americus, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Just a little too sweet for my taste, but it is refreshing. The price is great and I use it for get togethers because all of my moscato loving friends are fans!
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Winsted
My husband brought this home for me after a hard day. I was surprised at how light and fruity it was, without being overly sweet. It was perfect for a hot day.
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
This is my absolute favorite wine. It tastes just like pear juice. I do prefer to have it chilled when I drink it. It's a must have when we have get togethers.
Lexis J.
Lexis J.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this wine. It's not too much. It's great with cheese and crackers! Also it's very affordable can find at your local grocery stores. It's an okay value !
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?