BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Adilene M.
Adilene M.
Aurora, CO
Barefoot moscoto is my go-to moscato for sure!! I always buy the family sized one! Moscato is usually a desert wine because it so sweet however I enjoy it with crackers and or bread and hummus, cheese, salami, pepperoni, and especially raw smoked salmon. any of those combinations are amazing with any wine!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Fairview, TN
I love to add a couple strawberry chunks into my glass and serve this straight from the fridge for a delicious and refreshing party drink!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Can't go wrong with Barefoot Moscato for a night with the girls! It's also great addition to a punch or something along those lines for a shower!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Martins Ferry, OH
Happy Hour Expert
I'm not a huge fan of wine but I do enjoy barefoot moscato! The price is good as well and is not to expensive so it's a win!
Josseline G.
Josseline G.
This is my favorite one it feels so delish and refreshing it taste very sweet and its very cheap. So far its good
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
La Mirada, CA
I really like this wine but I especially love it with berries. I usually smash up some fresh berries in the actual wine glass then pour some wine in the glass. I must say it's berry berry good!
Amber L.
Amber L.
North Branch, MI
I love Barefoot, they are decently priced with an above average taste
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beavercreek, OH
I love white wine and this is definitely a good pick. I love Barefoot wines in general, always have a great taste for a great price. A good bottle of wine doesn't have to be expensive to be enjoyable!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Litchfield, MN
I love the fresh crisp sweet taste of Moscato!! It isn't to expensive either, so thats a great plus!! I would recommend this to someone whos looking for an inexpensive, sweet crisp wine to sip on :)
Jessi T.
Jessi T.
Chesterfield, VA
I'm not huge into white wines but I really like this moscato. I also don't really like California wines because they tend to be a little bitter but this is not.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?