Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kat H.
Kat H.
Everett, WA

I am a huge Moscato fan, and for the lower budget ranges this is my first choice. Especially if I'm only getting a bottle for myself to sip on through the week.
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla, Mississippi

I love a good Moscato and this one is the winner hands down. Sweet and satisfying.
Leila D.
Leila D.

Sweet and affordable! Great for new wine drinkers. If you like this you should try Barefoot Pink Moscato or Barefoot Riesling.
Megan B.
Megan B.

Barefoot Moscato, the unofficial beverage of strippers, sorority girls and single moms everywhere. Moscato is a dessert wine. You shouldn't be drinking it to get drunk. Or without a lemon tart or piece of cake to accompany. And this isn't coming from a wine snob, I am fully capable of opening a bottle of wine using only a roll of duct tape & a bobby pin. I've stated my feelings on Barefoot before, and while maybe I was a bit harsh, we can still revisit my main point: if you're buying wine from the bottom shelf of a pharamacy/convenience store, you're probably not in it for the taste. But that's where Barefoot Moscato makes things even worse. Because if you're buying MOSCATO from the bottom shelf of pharmacy/convenience store, you are lying to yourself that you are selecting this for the taste! Let me make this easy for you: Barefoot Moscato tastes like the took their pinto grigio and dumped a box of sugar in it, shook it up really well, and proceeded to get rich off of girls who 1. are named Destiny or Chastity or 2. drink wine with ice cubes in it (!!!) or 3. are from another planet and/or era and don't know better than to not buy this sugar winewater. Save yourself the $10 and the inevitable stomachache you'll get from drinking the entire bottle of this before your shift at The Angry Beaver & instead put it toward your kid's college fund. Because, let's face it, someone in your family has to grow up and amount to something.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.

This is definitely my go to wine in the summer. I love the cool and crisp flavor and the sweetness. It's perfect for a summer day
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Marquette, MI

Decent wine at a great price! I get this when I'm in the mood for sweet & bubbly! :)
Missy W.
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC

One of my favorite go-to white wine. Fresh, not TOO sweet but definitely sweet and always a decent price. I love using this in my favorite spritzers!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Clarksville, TN

I enjoy a nice bottle of Barefoot and their white moscato is very delicious. Pick up one today and Cheers!
Lori O.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO

Barefoot White Moscato is a great wine if you prefer a sweeter wine. I use it to make my white wine spritzers. I would recommend this wine.
jessica C.
jessica C.
Minneapolis, MN

Moscato is one of my favorite wines. I typically like to fancy it up with sugar around the rim with lemonade and sprite mixed. #yum
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now