Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Briana H.
Briana H.
Santa Ana, CA
To me this tasted nasty, like dirty feet (the way I describe beer too lol) I have had way better moscotos for about the same price or not that much more $$ ..one of my favorites is yellow tail ($6) and another is risata d'asti ($13)
Mary R.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
This is one of my favorite wines. It tastes great and is inexpensive! Love it
Catie G.
Catie G.
Canton, MI
This is an economical and delicious way to enjoy some moscato. Perfect for having the girls over, or drinking alone.
Nayely
Nayely
Elgin, IL
I was never into wine until I discovered this Barefoot Moscato its sweet and it is my absolutely fave! I've gotten all my non believer friends hooked!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Tucson, AZ
I love love LOVE this wine! I am a wine-o and picking out wine for me is always an ordeal! but this wine is amazing. It is smooth and not too bitter.
Aliyah M.
Aliyah M.
I simply love it! It is a sweet wine with delicious mouth watering flavors of juicy peach and apricot with hints of lemon and orange! I love it because its crisp and refreshing!! I usually have it with spicy foods, cheeses and some desserts.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Clinton, IA
I adore this wine. It is classic looking and tastes wonderful. I love the price, you can not go wrong with this wine!
Shaina H.
Shaina H.
San Diego , Ca
I love barefoot products their wine is reasonably price and miss Moscato is just delicious wind chill a bit and has a fruity tan mild in flavor not too overpowering and the parents well with savory dishes
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cordova, TN
I didn't even like wine, until I discovered Barefoot Moscato! I have been a wino ever since. It's a cheap wine and (in my opinion) taste much better than the competitors that cost significantly more.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Somerset, MA
I love barefoot wines but their Moscato is by far my favorite. It's sweet and crisp and perfect for girls night...or any night! It's delicious, super inexpensive, and always in stock at my local packie!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?