Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Robin S.
Robin S.
Lunenburg , Ma
This is a very sweet wine. I love it. I can drink a whole bottle in 1 sitting.. so I would buy 2. :)
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Great affordable wine. It is always in my wine rack. Just made a lime strawberry wine drink with this wine. It was yummy!
Autumn V.
Autumn V.
Grapevine, TX
I am not a big alcohol person, so when I drink alcohol, I like a light, sweet wine, and Barefoot Moscato is really the perfect answer to that. It's not expensive, either, so I don't mind dropping a few bucks on it at the grocery store when I'm having a weekend in. Definitely worth giving a try if you like sweet wines!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
I love sweet wines. There is a local winery in Oregon that has a wine that's about $25 per bottle that tastes a lot like this Barefoot Mascato. It's like drinking an alcoholic glass of white grape juice. I drink chilled and to keep cold instead of watering it down with ice, try putting in frozen green grapes.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Mcallen, TX
SUCH A GREAT WINE FOR A GIRLS NIGHT!
Katerina R.
Katerina R.
Ambridge, PA
This wine is sweet and perfect with desert. The price of Barefoot wine is inexpensive. This I would recommend this wine to all first time wine drinkers because it's sweet and cheap.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
College Station, TX
This is by far my favorite type of wine.The only wine that taste good room temp. =]
Angel H.
Angel H.
Just right for any type of day or meal. I enjoy this wine as well as any. I also enjoy that it is priced right.
Brittany w.
Brittany w.
Tacoma, WA
By far one of the best wines I have tried. Very good price (between $5&$7). Sweet but not to sweet.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Bellflower, Ca
My favorite wine! I will have this anytime. the flavor is perfect and just the perfect level of sweetness of me. I would recommend this for anyone who like sweet wines
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?