Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Afrikka B.
Afrikka B.
I have tried many brands of Moscato and this is amongst the top 3 fav of mines. Not overly sweet but sweet enough. Can be bought cheap at walmart as well.
Sandy F.
Sandy F.
Roslindale, MA
I love drinking Moscato when I'm with friends. Once I start drinking with them i never notice how much i drink until the bottle is empty. Its delicious
David D.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I have been seeing Barefoot more often in liquor stores lately, and it's because its so cheap and gets the job done. Perfect for baking/cooking wines. I want to grab a bottle of the Moscato and have some drinks one evening to see how great it is.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
I love this brand , their Moscato is so good ! It's sweet with no after taste , and if you want to feel extra fancy and don't want to spend tons of money on rośe champagne they even have a bubbly pink moscato
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Evans Mills, NY
I love most Barefoot Wines, and the Moscato is certainly one of them. They always put out a great product, and this particular wine is never too sweet or too dry. They're always priced affordable no matter whether you pick up a bottle at the store or order one at the bar. Definitely a home run!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I love Moscato. I've even had it mixed with tequila (1800) and it helps take away the bitterness of the taste of the tequila. This combination also makes for a great night!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Clementon, NJ
I do love me a good Moscato for a girls night in, and this one has the right price point. Shows it is possible to get inexpensive wine that is still tasty! I recommend for your next girls night or casual home cooked dinner.
Taylre C.
Taylre C.
Mesa, AZ
I loveeee this wine! So yummy and refreshing but not too sweet. Good for a night with your girls! If only the bottle was bigger!
Amee S.
Amee S.
Roseburg, OR
I love this wine. This is probably my most favorite wine. My friends and family also love it. It's super easy to drink and, in my opinion, goes with anything from apps to dinner to dessert. (mostly dessert :])
Ebony J.
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
I love moscato period, but I love the fact that this brand cost less and taste great. I've recommended it to all my family and friends, and they love it as well!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?