BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Carrollton, GA
This was the first wine I ever drank that had me wanting another glass! Definitely a great desert wine and in a good price range!
Kaylyn S.
Kaylyn S.
Janesville, WI
I'm not going to pretend I'm any kind of wine connoisseur but I have tried a good variety of them & this is one of my favorites. It's not only affordable but it tastes delicious as well. I do prefer the Barefoot Pink Moscato to the regular Moscato but that's probably because I like my wines to be sweet.
Heather F.
Heather F.
This wine is the best , the mascot is so flavorful you want to drink more. I personally love it chilled before I drink it. Maybe add a drip of sprite for a little more fizz. Very nice to come home after a long day at work and have a glass if this wine!
Yashica P.
Yashica P.
Eastlake, OH
I LOVE BAREFOOT MOSCATO
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corning, CA
Great Moscato for the price. I was a little hesitant at first because it is rather cheap, but it is now one of my favorite moscato's.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Parma Heights, OH
Happy Hour Expert
To appreciate a moscato, one must love the sweetness it comes with it. You can't give it a rating if you do not like a sweet wine. With that being said, I love moscato! Barefoot is probably one of, if not the best moscato wines out there. I have tried moscato from different countries and sweetnesses and this one is nice and balanced. I prefer the pink moscato and sometimes delve into the red moscato when I feel like it. Alot of beer drinkers will not like a moscato because it is so sweet to them it tastes like a piece of squeezed fruit. Barefoot has about a good percentage of alcohol content that if you have a couple small glasses, you will feel a nice warmth buzz. After drinking this, you will truly want to go barefoot in the sand or in a winery to crush some grapes. By foot. In Italy. In the summertime. Yup.
Alysha M.
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is alright but if you drink too much it gives you heartburn lol
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
South Whitley, IN
Love this wine, its inexpensive and has a great taste! I drink it alone or make sangria out of it! Or add some sprite and berries and its delicious as well!
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love wine, LOVE! But I am also very picky about what kind I drink. This is my go to for Moscato. It is just the right amount of sweet! Perfect if you like sweet wines, but don't like OVERLY sweet.
Mallory F.
Mallory F.
Why pay more for a quality Moscato that is just the right amount of sweet and is available at a great price?! I never find myself without a bottle of this in my cupboard, and not a 750mL bottle.... The BIG bottle! I'd buy it in a box if I could, too. (Hint,hint, Barefoot)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?