Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV

I absolutely love this wine!!! I have purchased this product many times. It is very sweet and taste amazing. It's very very cheap and I love that you can get it almost anywhere. It's also perfect for mixing drinks and blends well with everything.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Dixmoor, IL

I love Barefoot Moscato its one of my favorite and the taste is smooth and sweet the price is very affordable.
Kendra l.
Kendra l.
Bradford, OH

For such a cheap wine this Moscato has such a great sweet taste to it. I enjoy it very much.
Mariette C.
Mariette C.
Tonawanda, NY

My go to brand of wine! I prefer sweet - and this is sweet! I've had other brands; but, barefoot is the best! Exceeds my expectations every time. Can't beat the price either! I ALWAYS recommend barefoot!
Rochelle B.
Rochelle B.
Marietta, GA

This wine is so good and so inexpensive at the same time. Have you tried cooking with it? I've made chicken parmesan with it and it turned out amazing. Definitely try cooking with it and you won't be disappointed.
Briahna K.
Briahna K.
Stafford

This is my favorite wine! It's light and sweet and refreshing. I love the white one but barefoot also has the pink grapefruit flavor which is also very good. This one is better though!
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Deltona, FL

I absolutely LOVE moscato and especially barefoot moscato! Anytime I'm in the mood for a drink I definitely go to my barefoot moscato. Unfortunately I'm out but will be getting another soon enough! I'd definitely recommend this drink and all others with barefoot! They're all good!
Katherin L.
Katherin L.
Thornton, CO

Must have , one of my favorite not only cheap but does have an amazing taste. Really great product
Robin S.
Robin S.
San Diego, CA

If your going to be with the crazy family all day definitely gotta get dunk. Barefoot is perfect because it's delicious and cheap do more than one bottle won't break the bank
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

Gray moscato. I actually use this to mix with my sangria in the summer time. The taste is simply amending and for the price you can't even go wrong. I buy at a local liquor store it's available all over. I recommend for mixers or even a nice glass
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now