Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Emily D.
Emily D.
Shillington, PA
I recommended this for my friend who was looking to start learning more about wine. This was my suggestion. She LOVED it. It was on sale and she could confidently buy a bottle of wine now! However, it's super sweet and I feel that it isn't really great for anyone who isn't isn't drinking liquid candy.
Margaret Ann S.
Margaret Ann S.
Conway, AR
This is my favorite wine
Megan M.
Megan M.
Oceanside, CA
I looooove this wine! It is by far my favorite! I always have a bottle in the fridge. Its cheap and taste great. Sweet just how i like it!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
West Babylon, NY
Huge fan of this. Cheap wine gotta love it and in multiple flavors. Maybe it is because I am just coming out of my college years, but the sweet cheap white wines are for me. Barefoot is well known and I would recommend it, buy it and share it with anyone who wants lol
Jose G.
Jose G.
Killeen, TX
It's a good wine for the price. If you want to enjoy and embrace the night get something better. If you just want to drink anything and drink a lot, then get this. Still good and cheap.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
With Barefoot, you pretty much know what you are getting. This is a good inexpensive wine and good for a girls' night out. It's pretty sweet although as bubbly as other moscatos I have tried. Not my favorite, but very reliable when you need a wine and don't have a large selection.
Phandy S.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
Cheap and taste good. I like buying their moscato but my personal fave is the red moscato. taste good and a lighter buzz.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Monroe, GA
What goes more perfectly with a late night movie or TV show? A glass of moscato by Barefoot the best wine you can find at an affordable price! It's deliciously sweet and pairs well with fruits and cheeses!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Worcester, MA
Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine to bring to a bbq, beach outing, or picnic! It is the epitome of a spring and summer wine. It is light, sweet and has just the right amount of bubbles. My favorite thing to have it with is BBQ chicken or shrimp. It goes down easy so be careful, or before you know it you'll have had the whole bottle!
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Love, love this moscato! The best sweet wine for me. Pairs perfect with light meals and desserts. Makes a great wine for girls night. :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?