Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
Chicago , IL

I like this wine. It is sweet but has a nice crisp flavor to it. You can get this at you local Walmart Walgreens or target.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Eau Claire, WI

First off I love Barefoot Wines. They are affordable and tasty! I enjoy their moscato very much, a light, sweet and fruity wine. It really goes great with cheese!
Brittaney M.
Brittaney M.
Holland, MI

This wine is amazing, out of all of the brands I always choose Barefoot first. Although Moscato isn't my favorite flavor I am a big ran of this wine.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO

I love this sweet wine! When I'm in the mood for something sweet. Super easy to drink.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Barefoot is my go-to wine selection if I am looking to drink more than one or two glasses, if you know what I mean ;) It isn't the tastiest, but the price is just right for my fresh out of college budget.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

I am a huge white wine fan and I absolutely love this wine. It's not too sweet and not to dry. It's a perfect balance. Very crisp when it is chilled. It goes great with a turkey dinner say, or just drinking a bottle of wine after a rough week ;) it's very light and easy drinking too. Very affordable and for first time wine goers this is a great option
Nikki B.
Nikki B.

Hands down one of my favorite wines out there. I love moscato but Barefoot is even better than most. It's super inexpensive and they have sales quite often on top of the already low price!! Sweet and savory! Recommend it for sure!!
Staci F.
Staci F.
West Des Moines, IA

My go to Moscato! Inexpensive and tasty! Enjoy it on ice for a refreshing drink! It is very sweet so be warned if you are not a sweet wine drinker. Would be a perfect option for a girls night!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York

Barefoot was my college go to for wines and the Moscato was my introduction to the love of wines that I now have. It is very sweet(as any good moscato should) with a clean crisp flavor. No aftertaste and is refreshing.
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Statesboro, GA

Great one for such a good price. Definitely a good buy if you want a nice flavored wine without breaking the bank. Definitely a repeat buyer
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now