6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,872 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This wine is pretty good. Extremely affordable. Very sweet and bubbly white. I would recommend it as a dessert wine :)
One of the better Moscato wines to me! Great gift idea and not too pricey! Can't go wrong with it!
This is one of my favorite wines, it has a light crisp taste. a good sipping wine for any time of the year
For the price, it's actually a really good wine. It's actually one of my favorites. Crisp, fresh and sweet.
A great affordable wine brand. Their Moscato is not too sweet and perfect for a meal or just a glass or two by itself.
I love this wine. I am also not a wine drinker at all. Thus its sweet taste is perfect for me! It is also very very reasonable price wise.
This isn't my favorite moscato but it is available everywhere and easy to open. I like how it's affordable.
Not the best of wine, but when you're a poor college kid like me a double bottle of this will certainty do the trick.
This is my go to Moscato because first off it's not that pricey and secondly it actually taste really yummy!
I love my barefoot, it's deliciously sweet and cheap, always have a bottle at home for those relaxing nights to unwind
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos