Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
Winchendon, MA

Definitely one of my favorite, inexpensive white wines. I love my Moscato especially when it is sweet and bubbly. Barefoot is great tasting and available almost everywhere I go.
Jelitsa F.
Jelitsa F.
San Diego, CA

Delicious and crisp. Also pretty cheap. Add some fruit to keep it cold and add a little flavor as well
Traci P.
Traci P.
Oceanside, Ca

I love moscato wine and barefoot! I always buy a bottle and stick it in the fridge
Kaysha C.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA

This stuff is pretty delicious...a little on the sweet side, but yummy and it's cheap. I love barefoot products in general. I'm not a huge drinker so when I do decide to have a drink I want it to be worth my while. If you're loving this stuff, but looking for something a little less sweet...try the barefoot moscato champagne.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Tulsa, OK

Sweet and reasonably priced. I usually have a bottle in my fridge. This is perfect for those, like me, who do not like red wine.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Compton, CA

Taste good and it's affordable but it gets me sleepy so fast but I think all wines do that.....I would but again as I haved for get together a and stuff
Bobbi M.
Bobbi M.
New Era, MI

I love love love this wine! It is a sweet fruity fresh wine perfect for a girls night out or a relaxing evening at home. On a plus side you can not beat the price! Def my favorite
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Millersville, Pa

Barefoot Moscato is usually on sale for about $7 for a large bottle where I live. For that price I don't really expect much but barefoot moscato goes above and beyond that expectation. This wine I could never get sick of and is one of the only kinds I buy. I highly recommend it!
Myk L.
Myk L.

It's not overly offensive, but not very sophisticated. It's like drinking Juicy Juice. If you don't like the taste of wine, then this is for you. I won't spit it out, but I won't go out of my way to purchase it. Also, it burns going down. It's like taking a shot of bottom shelf liquor. Sure, it does the trick, but it does it at the expense of your taste buds.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Mount Pleasant, MI

I love this brand. It is very inexpensive, but it doesn't taste like a cheap wine. It is wonderfully sweet, without being too sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?