Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Debra K.
Debra K.
Cape Coral, FL

Barefoot Moscato is the best Moscato I've tried. I love the light taste and the price is just right to stock up on.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines! It's so fresh and smooth tasting. I don't like dry wines and this is more of a sweet wine. It goes great with a meal, dessert or if you just want to relax with a good book. Must have in my household!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Worth, IL

Wthis brand vbarefoot is just great for the price. Moscato is a very sweet desert wine. It doesn't have the bite to the end like other wines
Heather S.
Heather S.
Roseville, MI

I'm all about cheap wine, but for some reason Barefoot just does not sit well with me. The flavor is artificial and you can tell there's a lot of extra sugar added to this wine.
Joyce B.
Joyce B.
West Columbia, SC

Excellent sweet wine and fruity affordable price excellent dinner wine and a good night relaxer
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL

This is a great Moscato. Barefoot makes a good wine and I definitely would drink it again. It's definitely affordable and tastes good.
elsa z.
elsa z.
boston, ma

This wine is delicious and inexpensive. It is perfect for a girl's hangout night. It is especially good when cold.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Robstown, TX

This wine is just ok, it's not very smooth in my opinion. Now it is reasonably priced so if I'm on a tight budget it's bearable.
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL

Barefoot is a light, crisp white wine with an affordable price tag. It's a great selection for ladies night.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Cullman, AL

Moscato is my favorite wine. Barefoot is relatively inexpensive and it has an amazing flavor.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now