Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Gennie P.
Gennie P.
Layton, UT

Good price, but it also has the best flavor of any of the less expensive brands of wine I know! I love Moscato, and the sweetness of this wine definitely makes me look forward to it!
Anne r.
Anne r.

It's a decent wine to get the job done. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone really but it's not terrible.
Riley k.
Riley k.
Plainfield, IL

It's a cheaper fix to the moscato variety. This is my go to after a long day.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

Way too sweet! It has way to much sugar in it!!! Way to bubbly! Good for someone who just turned 21
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Southgate, MI

Really delicious! This is pretty inexpensive and has a sweet, delicate flavor that is still refreshing, even for wine.
Jana J.
Jana J.
San Ramon, CA

Really good for the price! Very smooth! I recommend this! It's very sweet though, if you like your wine sweet!
marlena s.
marlena s.

Great tasting, inexpensive wine! best one out there. Tastes amazing alone or mixed with orange juice. great great wine.
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
Westbury , ny

I didn't really care for the moscato it wasn't terrible but too bitter for me I'm more of a bitter but sweet wine girl but everyone's different
Meagan W.
Meagan W.

This is my favorite wine, it's reasonably priced and tastes great. It has a nice sweet, tart flavor to it. You can drink it with anything!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
San Antonio, TX

By far my favorite inexpensive wine. It has a sweet taste but not to sweet. One glass is usually perfect for me. If you are trying wine for the first time this is the wine for you.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now