6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,848 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
One of the better Moscato wines to me! Great gift idea and not too pricey! Can't go wrong with it!
This is my favorite wine, it's reasonably priced and tastes great. It has a nice sweet, tart flavor to it. You can drink it with anything!
Love this wine for the price! The pink moscato is my absolute favorite in the line. If you have not tried it, I highly recommend!
This isn't my favorite moscato but it is available everywhere and easy to open. I like how it's affordable.
Not the best of wine, but when you're a poor college kid like me a double bottle of this will certainty do the trick.
This is my favorite white wine! I love Sweet wine! I cannot stand anything dry and this wine is DELICIOUS!
I love my barefoot, it's deliciously sweet and cheap, always have a bottle at home for those relaxing nights to unwind
I love the Barefoot Moscato. It is such a light and refreshing wine. Great for a girls night or dinner with my love.
This is so good to have on hand for girls night! Always a huge hit. Everyone that I've made try it ends up liking it.
This wine is crisp and refreshing without being overly sweet. This is a nice wine to sip while chilling out.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos