Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Marianna P.
Marianna P.
Carmichael, CA
Moscato is light and airy! very soft on the palet. Great brand to start with if you want to venture into the vino world!
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Watertown, NY
This is my favorite moscato! I buy the larger size bottle and usually find myself going through it as quickly as if it was the smaller bottle. The price is a bonus, so affordable! It doesn't have that strong alcohol flavor some cheaper wines can have, which is nice.
Jeni K.
Jeni K.
Wayne, NE
Crisp & delicious!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Bare Foot Moscato is inexpensive and tastes great! Love making sangria or a Lemon lime & strawberry wine drink mix with this.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This is a guaranteed girls night drink, that most ladies will love. It is sweet and will pretty much satisfy anyone's buds while chit chatting through the night. It is affordable, which is nice too.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Philadelphia, PA
Barefoot is the nastiest. I'd give this to someone I didn't care about, if they had bad taste in wine.
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Monticello, AR
This wine is great if you prefer sweeter wines, plus it's well priced so you can keep it on a regular basis!
Frank p.
Frank p.
Rialto, CA
A lot of people recommend it to me. So after I bought the bottle I was excited to try it. I popped open the bottle and poured it in my cup(after it sat in the fridge) and the taste just did not take with me.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
I buy this wine knowing it caters to my crowds of friends. This is a lovely white wine and its super cheap, especially since you can usually find it on sale.
Su G.
Su G.
Olympia, WA
This moscato is fresh and light, not cloyingly sweet. I like this with light chicken dishes and salads. Very nice summer vino.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?