6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,879 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I'm a big fan of white wines and Moscato is at the top of my list. I definitely think Barefoot does it right!
Barefoot is a light, crisp white wine with an affordable price tag. It's a great selection for ladies night.
I am not a wine person but I like this wine. It is very inexpensive and isn't as strong tasting as red wine.
Very reasonable price for a really tasty wine. I enjoy the pink Miscato and several other whites and plush..
This wine is pretty good. Extremely affordable. Very sweet and bubbly white. I would recommend it as a dessert wine :)
Sweet and inexpensive, I actually prefer this over many more expensive ones. Always a hit as a hostess gift.
So so so delicious, like really that's all that needs to be said. If your thinking about trying this..do it!
My favorite flavor! It's not too sweet but not too tart. I could drink an entire bottle by myself
I absolutely love this wine it has to be one of my favs. if its just me having a glass of wine this is what i go for!!
This is my go to moscoto, tastes great and very affordable, better than more expensive brands in my opinion
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos