Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

This was a great priced moscato, and it tastes great too. It doesn't taste cheap, and it really compliments a lot of different foods.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Hephzibah, GA

Pretty much the only kind of wine I will drink, perfect with Italian food!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Benton, AR

This is a very sweet, very bubbly wine. It is almost too sweet. I prefer other brands of moscato to barefoot.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY

It's one of the best Moscatos in my opinion. I love how crisp and smooth it is. Doesn't even feel like it's alcohol!
Molly H.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL

I discovered #moscato after others and love it! Nice and sweet and goes down easy. Perfect for a party or girls night in. It's also great to mix in with spritiers like pink lemonade and sprite, or sparkling water and strawberries!
Edna G.
Edna G.
Hidalgo, Texas

It's cheap but you get what you pay! Taste very sweet and good!! I'm think is very good if you use for some mix!!!! 🍸
Christopher W.
Christopher W.
Erie, PA

One of the best Moscato wines out there.. Slightly bubbly and not too sweet but fruit forward! Make sure you serve chilled!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Woodbury, NJ

Barefoot has never been one of my favorite wine brands, and I find the Moscato way to sweet for my personal tastes. I do know many who love it.....I am just not one of them.
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
Chicago , IL

I like this wine. It is sweet but has a nice crisp flavor to it. You can get this at you local Walmart Walgreens or target.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Altona, IL

Love this sweet wine! You don't have to break the bank in order to have a full flavor sweet wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now