Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
I love this brand , their Moscato is so good ! It's sweet with no after taste , and if you want to feel extra fancy and don't want to spend tons of money on rośe champagne they even have a bubbly pink moscato
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Evans Mills, NY
I love most Barefoot Wines, and the Moscato is certainly one of them. They always put out a great product, and this particular wine is never too sweet or too dry. They're always priced affordable no matter whether you pick up a bottle at the store or order one at the bar. Definitely a home run!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I love Moscato. I've even had it mixed with tequila (1800) and it helps take away the bitterness of the taste of the tequila. This combination also makes for a great night!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Clementon, NJ
I do love me a good Moscato for a girls night in, and this one has the right price point. Shows it is possible to get inexpensive wine that is still tasty! I recommend for your next girls night or casual home cooked dinner.
Taylre C.
Taylre C.
Mesa, AZ
I loveeee this wine! So yummy and refreshing but not too sweet. Good for a night with your girls! If only the bottle was bigger!
Amee S.
Amee S.
Roseburg, OR
I love this wine. This is probably my most favorite wine. My friends and family also love it. It's super easy to drink and, in my opinion, goes with anything from apps to dinner to dessert. (mostly dessert :])
Ebony J.
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
I love moscato period, but I love the fact that this brand cost less and taste great. I've recommended it to all my family and friends, and they love it as well!
Felicita M.
Felicita M.
Lancaster, CA
I really like this moscato and I love the price even better. I also like that it's available everywhere I live and I do no have to search high and low for it.
Meggan A.
Meggan A.
East Haven, CT
Cheap, light, bubbly, easy to find. One of my favorite moscatos and a regular drink for me!
Malissa B.
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI
This is a great wine for summer, light and sweet. good for a night with friends or dinner in. Inexpensive enough to keep a few bottles in the fridge and an easy go to gift
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?