Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Meagan W.
Meagan W.

This is my favorite wine, it's reasonably priced and tastes great. It has a nice sweet, tart flavor to it. You can drink it with anything!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
San Antonio, TX

By far my favorite inexpensive wine. It has a sweet taste but not to sweet. One glass is usually perfect for me. If you are trying wine for the first time this is the wine for you.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Oak Park, IL

Definitely not a premium moscato, but it gets the job done and tastes decent! With a sweet fruity flavor it is sure to be one that anyone can toler as text and enjoy after a long day
Angela C.
Angela C.
Oscoda, MI

If alcohol is alcohol to you then go for it.... To me you get what you pay for with wine. Not a huge moscato fan in general... Too sweet. This wine was way overkill in the sweet department, and tasted horrible. Like a cheap wine. (Which it is). Never buying it again.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Mt Pleasant, PA

Favorite wine and for the price you can't go wrong. Sweet but not too sweet !
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Gladstone, MI

This is one of my favorite wines. It's deliciously sweet and smooth. Very good price as well!
Catherine F.
Catherine F.
Stockton, CA

My favorite go to wine. Add some fruit in the summer and you're set! The price it great compared to other moscato wines!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Lk In The Hls, IL

This is my favorite wine and at a great price too!! It is my go to in the evenings after work while I sit and unwind!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Mechanicsvlle, MD

Love this!!! Not bitter, and its sweet. Goes great with anything.. inly wine i drink when i have the girls over :)
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
Phoenix, AZ

I love moscatos but especially enjoy this one. It is very drinkable and affordable. Many moscatos can be too sweet and overwhelming and this one isn't. Try it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now