Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jen M.
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD

This moscato is so affordable and it actually tastes good! I love buying this whenever I have wine nights, and also love making sangria with it too!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL

Incredibly good for the price. I wasn't expecting the quality and was very impressed. I do find the white moscato to be even sweeter than Barefoot's Riesling, which was surprising. Pairs well with appetizers, cheeses, and desserts.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE moscato and I especially love barefoot moscato. It tastes great and is a great price. This is my go to wine (along with Barefoot's other wines) for girls night.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Sellersburg , IN

Drinking wine is one of my favorite past times and Barefoot always pleases the pallet. Their Moscoto wine is perfect; it is just sweet enough to drink after dinner for dessert (though it isn't a dessert wine). What's even better about Barefoot is their price! I love having a glass of wine knowing it isn't breaking my budget.
Cassidy T.
Cassidy T.

I still really like this brand of wine, quality taste for a reasonable price. My favorite however is the Cupcake brand moscato.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX

If I can't find a pink moscato, this is always my fall back wine. I love the flavor. So light and refreshing.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Stoughton, WI

Decent enough, but super sweet. Excellent base for a white Sangria. Excellent price point for what it is.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Akron, OH

When I'm in the mood for a sweet wine, this is what I reach for. It's perfect for summer evenings - light and fruity. It tastes great for the price point.
Angela H.
Angela H.

Cannot go wrong with this! Not too sweet but not too dry. It goes down too easy! It's inexpensive and does the trick! I also like the red moscato too! I typically buy barefoot and this is definitely on the top of my list.
Ericka P.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx

I don't drink a lot of wine but I'll drink me some Moscato. This is my favorite because of its taste, the price is just the cherry on top. It is very affordable but doesn't taste like a cheap wine. Love it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now