Add a Photo

Photos (59)
jamie M.
jamie M.
Methuen, MA

I'm not a very big drinker...but my sister had a wine night with me and I must say...this has definitely become a wine I can have a glass of :)
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Cascade, MD

I love drinking a good Moscato, especially during the summer months. Barefoot Moscato is affordable and delicious!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Springtown, TX

Moscato is my favorite wine, so I've tried plenty of brands. The barefoot is really good. If you come to my house, you can bet I have a bottle in the rack.
Heather K.
Heather K.

Barefoot Moscato is a very refreshing and crisp white wine! It is pefect for warm summer evenings!
Karlie M.
Karlie M.
N Huntingdon, PA

This is my go to wine. It's a little sweet for some, but just right for me. It's also a great wine to use for a sangria!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS

It's affordable at close to 8$ a bottle, it's sweet but not overwhelmingly so, it's all you need for a basic moscato.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
W Lafayette, IN

Barefoot Moscato is an amazing wine. It's cheap but has great quality. It's a nice, light, white wine.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Longview, TX

Not the biggest wine fan, but I do like this one. I like the subtle sweetness and the price! I don't like the extreme bitterness of most wines, but this one is just tart enough for my taste.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Seattle, WA

An awesome winr with a sweet aftertaste! Great to go with desserts. At safeway it's super cheap, about $3/bottle
Shizuka L.
Shizuka L.
Redlands, CA

My favorite dessert wine! Moscato is my favorite type of wine, and this brand is definitely affordable!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now