BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jessica T.
Charlotte , NC
I love most Barefoot wines but their Moscato is my favorite. I'm always picking it up from the store while grabbing a few things for dinner. It isn't overpriced and it tastes delicious!
Laura V.
Compton, CA
Taste good and it's affordable but it gets me sleepy so fast but I think all wines do that.....I would but again as I haved for get together a and stuff
Abby K.
Baltimore, MD
If you like sweet wine then this is a slam dunk! Great wine for sipping with fruit and chocolate. Can also go well with hors d'ouevres.
Alexis P.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Cheap can't be beat. I always steal a swig from my mother because it's so good and yummy. I can't wait to get my hands on some more. MORE WINE PLEASE.
Elizabeth M.
N Providence, RI
Barefoot makes great wine at an affordable price, its my go to wine brand when I'm serving a lot of people. I make my own wine but if I'm out ill serve this.
Stephanie C.
Corning, CA
Great Moscato for the price. I was a little hesitant at first because it is rather cheap, but it is now one of my favorite moscato's.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA
This stuff is pretty delicious...a little on the sweet side, but yummy and it's cheap. I love barefoot products in general. I'm not a huge drinker so when I do decide to have a drink I want it to be worth my while. If you're loving this stuff, but looking for something a little less sweet...try the barefoot moscato champagne.
Stephanie A.
Villa Park, IL
I usually don't drink white wine, but my friend always has this wine when I come over and I really enjoy it. It has a crisp light flavor and is very refreshing. it can be a little sweet for what I tend to like, but I still enjoy this wine on occasion.
Nicole E.
This is one of my more favorite Barefoot wines, it has a delicious sweetness to it and the price makes it worth getting even if you have never had it before and are wondering if you will like it.
Beth G.
Way too sweet. I don't like the flavor. There are so many better options out there. I'd rather go with other cheaper wines.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?