Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Philadelphia, PA

Barefoot is the nastiest. I'd give this to someone I didn't care about, if they had bad taste in wine.
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Monticello, AR

This wine is great if you prefer sweeter wines, plus it's well priced so you can keep it on a regular basis!
Frank p.
Frank p.
Rialto, CA

A lot of people recommend it to me. So after I bought the bottle I was excited to try it. I popped open the bottle and poured it in my cup(after it sat in the fridge) and the taste just did not take with me.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Keyport, NJ

I buy this wine knowing it caters to my crowds of friends. This is a lovely white wine and its super cheap, especially since you can usually find it on sale.
Su G.
Su G.
Olympia, WA

This moscato is fresh and light, not cloyingly sweet. I like this with light chicken dishes and salads. Very nice summer vino.
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA

Is a good tasting moscato as well as the price is great so for a hard day and not much money go to this wine.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Peabody, MA

My drink of choice! Not only is Moscato a delightful type of wine but Barefoot is a great brand. Light on your wallet and delightful to the taste no matter which type of wine you get!
Kirinna R.
Kirinna R.
Gilbert, AZ

This is my favorite wine! The taste is sweet and smooth and the price makes me love it even more!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Pulaski, TN

This wine is smooth and yummy ....you will feel fabulous after 2 glasses :) really helps me relax. It has a hint of fruity smooth sweetness that can conquer the toughest taste buds....Stop by and try it at your local market...best thing is...its about $8.00 a bottle
J'Lene C.
J'Lene C.
Plain City, UT

My Absolute Favorite Wine!! The easiest wine (IMO) for somebody that is a beginner with wine. The taste is very sweet, think peach and apricots. Very flavorful!! I normally bring a bottle when going to parties, because it is a wine that everyone can and will enjoy!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?