Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Bekah P.
Bekah P.
Cape Coral, FL

I only buy barefoot wine. Really good price and greate taste! I like this flavor and also the pink moscato!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Porter Ranch, CA

I am slowly getting into wine, this is my wine of choice. It is sweet and never gives me a hangover surprisingly. Also it is a great just relaxing on the weekend sipping wine. Also for the price you can't beat it.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Wichita

Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy. It's sweet and just tastes lovely
Torie N.
Torie N.
Ohio

Wow! An affordable wine with elegant taste! Reserve your nice glasses for this one! Maybe be cheap, but doesn't taste it!
Dayna H.
Dayna H.
Lafayette, IN

Love muscato! This is one of my favorite brands because the price can't be beat. Best to serve chilled on a warm summer day.
Danika H.
Danika H.
Marion, IA

Moscato is my favorite wine ever! I only drink sweeter wines so I'll get the pink moscato normally. Barefoot is cheaper but very good quality taste!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH

Has been the go-to moscato option since I was in college. Even now as an adult, sometimes I just gotta grab a bottle of this because it's affordable, sweet, and tasty. It's a great balance and not overly sweet.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Akron, OH

Barefoot Moscato is a nice sweet wine that is also inexpensive. Great for summertime and usually very easy to find at a local grocery store.
Jenise R.
Jenise R.
Hialeah, FL

I always keep this wine in my house it's very affordable and tastes great! I definitely recommend this one!
Kaylea S.
Kaylea S.
Portland, OR

Good quality for the price! It's a great wine to start out with if you've never had wine before.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now