Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Olivia R.
Olivia R.

First off, I am not a huge wine fanatic. The Barefoot Moscato is pretty good for wine. It is easy to find in the Midwest. It is also extremely affordable!
Lydia D.
Lydia D.

Moscato is one of the only white wines I will drink. Good flavor. Barefoot is a great brand for a budget-friendly wine with a decent taste.
latonya c.
latonya c.
Kansas City, MO

Barefoot Moscato is a nice smooth wine, i am not into drinking but i have tried this exact wine and have seen it tons of times at stores.
AYANNA W.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA

Okay I'll admit I not much of a drinker, but I love to sip on a glass of barefoot during girl's night. I love that its a great wine to be inexpensive and I can grab a couple selections to suit everyone's preference. I love Moscato and Riesling myself! I trying to cross over to reds--ANY SUGGESTIONS!?!?!?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL

Affordable, comes in a big bottle and always reliable. You can find it just about anywhere and has a great taste, yet doesn't charge and leg for it. Barefoot will always get a good review from me.
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
South Fork, Pa

So inexpensive and delicious, my mom got me a bottle last year for Christmas and it was great, it's sweet and compliments a lot of flavors. great with dinner or just a glass after work.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA

I can honestly drink anything from barefoot. It all tastes so good and the price is very affordable. I feel like buying some now.
christeena s.
christeena s.
Alliston, Ontario

My favorite wine for happy hour. Sweet and light and pairs great with cheese and crackers! Inexpensive and delicious
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.

Inexpensive and amazing. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is the best I've had to date.
Tatianna B.
Tatianna B.
Fredonia, Ny

Barefoot moscato is my go to wine I just love it. It's sweet but not to sweet its a great day drink.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now