6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,843 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
For me, this wine was way too sweet. Like headache sweet. Won't buy again. If kool-aid sweet is what you're looking for, you'll like this.
This is by far my favorite brand of Moscato. I always have several bottles on hand. Great value and so yummy!
One of the few wines I will drink. Inexpensive and not a bad taste. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Very easy to drink but almost too sweet. A nice refreshing glass with dinner or late at night is nice though!
Nothing better than a good mascato, and this is one of my favorites! Sweet and delicious. Love, love, LOVE :)
Great buy if you are purchasing this moscato. Perfect for sharing at a party. or alone in an intimate dinner.
This is by far one of my favorite brands. I love the flavors of the different wines. I love using both blush and white wines to cook with.
This is my favorite wine and at a great price too!! It is my go to in the evenings after work while I sit and unwind!
I adore this wine. It is classic looking and tastes wonderful. I love the price, you can not go wrong with this wine!
This is a very affordable, but delicious wine; when served chilled, it compares closely to wines in the upper category.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos