Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Palatine, IL

Barefoot's white moscato is a great white wine to have if on a budget. normally around 5 dollars and it is perfectly sweet (:
Liceth R.
Liceth R.
Joliet, IL

The best wine ever! It is so sweet and smooth, it goes down like juice. Plus, it is so inexpensive!!!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA

I really like sweet wines and this one is perfect. Plus it's not a bad price.
Leann O.
Leann O.
Altoona, PA

Deliciously inexpensive, sweet, always the start of a good time! Barefoot Moscato is always chilling in the fridge!
Christie A.
Christie A.
Jessup, PA

WONDEFUL product.. i love to sit back and have a glass after a long day at work!
Tina R.
Tina R.
New Castle, IN

Moscato is a sweet for my taste, but it's good for the price and taste even better on a warm day.
Onika P.
Onika P.
Covington

Delicious! I had it with frozen strawberries on New Years Eve ! Crisp! Not too sweet! Refreshing!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.

My all time favorite wine. I can come home from a long day and kick my shoes off and have a glass or two.
kathy r.
kathy r.

Reasonable price. Great taste . Sweat drink . Good girls night out drink .
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Nederland, TX

Mmmm I love barefoot moscato! Definitely one of my favorite sweet wines out there! Reasonably priced as well
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now