BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

Christine P.
Christine P.
Cicero, IL
Happy Hour Expert
I find that this wine is crisp and sweet. It is one of the sweetest wines on the market. It is good to pair with almost anything and good at anytime. It does have to be chilled.
Savanna T.
Savanna T.
Stony Point, NC
I'm a red wine drinker so when I get Barefoot Moscato I get it to pare with my meal. It's cheap which is nice.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
West Warren, MA
Moscato is the only wine I will drink, and this has to be my favorite. It's so light and crisp and tastes wonderful with any food I pair it with, usually have chicken or sometimes even a steak. I enjoy this wine because its sweet and isn't bitter like they sometimes can be. A+++
Dawnielle R.
Dawnielle R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Barefoot wine in general is great for the price and of course they have a variety of wines from Moscato, to pink and red moscato Riesling sweet red and so on. I really enjoy these wines and the packaging is pretty cute too
Jenni F.
Jenni F.
Newbern, TN
Barefoot Moscato is my go too wine! It's a daily fave!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Barefoot moscato is delicious! It is light, crisp and pairs well with a warm summer night. Almost always on sale, it's my go to for a quick girls night and always the first to run out.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Louisville, KY
This wine is reasonably priced and I like the sweet taste, but not overly sweet. I don't like dry wines and this one is just right for me!!
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Y'all I am not wining at the moment since I'm growing a human but when I wine, it's Barefoot Moscato. I'm just not a red wine girl or a dry wine girl so this sweet wine gets me every time. Walgreens runs sales on this and I've even found it BOGO at my local grocery store.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Frackville , PA
Delish, light crisp flavors !! love to have with light dinner or as a casual drink to relax, comes in many different flavors & varieties to make everyone happy!!
Priced very well and shouldn't be treated as a "cheep wine"
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Love the taste has great flavor something you settle down watch a maovie and have a great snack with. Runs out quickly get two bottles.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?