Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Gerrynn S.
Gerrynn S.

Barefoot moscato cheap, sweet, yummy wine! this is my go-to wine for any night. i love the light,, sweet taste.
Jay T.
Jay T.

Not a fan, this has a bitter after taste which conflicts with what you would expect from a moscato so personally do not like that.
Hilary M.
Hilary M.

I do not have a fancy wine pallet. Let's get that out of the way first. But I really like this wine. It's sweet without being too sweet and a very pleasant feel in the mouth. It's not too dry, and it's just about perfect for an unseasoned wine drinker like myself.
Talia K.
Talia K.
Bonner Spgs, KS

Barefoot wines are good quality and reasonably priced. We have a rule of not spending over $20/bottle on wine so this is perfect and tastes good!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Alice, TX

Love love love this ..it is my favorite wine very delicious .this wine actually got me to love wine and will be buy some soon its very affordable and good
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Grove City, OH

I will admit that I am not generally a wine drinker. I like this wine though because it is light and sweet.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Memphis, TN

Delicious, light, great price for great quality. Love the variety of pink, original, and red moscato.
Kaitlyn  S.
Kaitlyn S.
FORT BRAGG, NC

This is my favorite wine! I'm not a huge fan of bitter white, or red wines. I prefer this one because it has the right amount of sweet, and who doesn't love the price!?
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

Obsessed is an understatement. Being a broke college kid, this is my go to wine that doesn't come in a box! I'm not a boxed wine girl. I recommend this as a beginner wine too!
Marisela B.
Marisela B.
Henderson, NV

I've been a fan of this brand and their wines including the Moscato it's affordable and great quality. It's perfect and they have it in Pink and Red too. I enjoy it a glass of it once or twice a week after the kids are in bed ;)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now