Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Somerset, NJ

Love this wine . It's affordable . And I enjoy it on occasion with friends very nice and smooth
Tina V.
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA

I love this Moscato. Light and fruity, not too sweet. Goes perfect with appetizers and/ or light desserts. For the cost you really can't get a better wine. Yum.
Meranda V.
Meranda V.
Republic, MO

Love it, I buy Barefoot wine all the time. It isn't too expensive and I like the taste. My favorite is Cabernet Sauvignon but I do love me some Moscato !
Iris M.
Iris M.
Mesa, AZ

It is not the best moscato I have tried but it is good and affordable for anyone who needs a budget friendly and pampering wine to unwind to at the end of the day. It is very subtle in sweetness and a tad dry to my taste. I use this wine with cooking as well when making chicken and also basting other meats for the holidays.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

Mascato is delicious! Barefoot Mascato is definitely one of the best! Price is great for the quality!
LaTrice L.
LaTrice L.
San Bernardino, CA

Not fond if this Moscato. It has a funky taste to me. Love Moscato, but this one doesn't do it for me.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Marysville, OH

This is a great wine to start with if you are not typically a wine drinker and trying to discover more about wines. It is sweet!
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Lawrenceburg, KY

Definitely a favorite. And very reasonably priced. Sweet and flavorful. You can't beat a deal like this!
natasha b.
natasha b.
Bloomfield, NJ

This is one of my favorite wines. The price is the best part, just goes to show you don't have to dish out lots of money for a good tasting wine.
nikia p.
nikia p.
Lithonia, GA

A great to have after a long day or hard day at work. I love it because it's sweet and it smooth. Its very refreshing and tasty.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now