BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Oregon City, OR
I love my Barefoot wine, it's very easy to drink. I don't always feel the best in the morning when I have it, but it's great while your drinking!
Tara G.
Tara G.
Succasunna, NJ
I'm not really a white wine person, but had this at a friend's party recently and tried this wine. It was actually pretty great.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Temple, TX
I love this flavor, my favorite... I've tried many brands and this is a good one. I like barefoot, has good flavor and is good chilled.
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Enfield, CT
Happy Hour Expert
Sweet and yummy, i love love this wine its not overly sweet its just perfect i can drink the whole bottle in like an hour sad but yes lol i love it that much.
Yadi O.
Yadi O.
El Paso, TX
Wether you are in a budget or looking for a sweet wine without braking the bank barefoot moscato is the way to go!
Jazmyne H.
Jazmyne H.
Pottstown, PA
I am really finnicky about wine, it has to taste good obviously, and I was really happy with this one. It is sweet, and goes down easy, and the price is great too.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Inkster, MI
My Friday would not end great if I could not have a glass of Barefoot Moscato to relax and read a good book!
GinA K.
GinA K.
Wrentham, MA
Barefoot refresh is a crisp way to unwind on a hot, summer night. My favorite from the refresh family is the "summer red"
Kira V.
Kira V.
milwaukee, WI
Love this fruity wine! so refreshing tasting perfect for summer ...You can also cook with it, add it to your chicken dishes, for a light fruity taste, or grilled shrimp! ...
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
I'm 22 years old, so I just started drinking wine about a year or two ago. I'm a sweet wine lover, so this was a perfect starting place for me! I find this wine very delicious!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?