Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Robertsdale, AL
Absolutly <3 me some barefoot i will stick to this brand pretty much all the time .It is a brand wine that goes pretty much with all foods and deserts or just for a simple party on a awesome budget .I would recommend barefoot to all my friends or if someone just asks me what wines I like .
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great moscato; not cloyingly sweet but still fruity and delicious and pleasantly sweet.
Eve A.
Eve A.
El Dorado, AR
This is very good for taking to small gatherings where you are not sure if people prefer wine or beer. The flavor is very good but not so much that many palettes cannot enjoy it. Great price for those who drink daily or bathside
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
New Britain, CT
I'm not a Moscato drinker so I find it very very sweet. If I liked Moscato I would probably drink this but it is far too sweet for me.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Gainesville, Fl
This brand of wine is very inexpensive, making it nice for a sit down at home after a long day and enjoying your favorite TV show. I love Moscato but this brand is slightly too sweet for my taste so I have to put a splash of sprite in mine. Still pretty excellent choice for the price.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVEEE this wine! the taste and quality of the wine is delicious. the price is also reasonable for what it is. one of my favorite wine in the supermarket store.
Karolyn N.
Karolyn N.
I'm always in the mood for a nice glass of Moscato. However, I'm not exactly a fan of Barefoot Moscato. In my opinion, it tastes dingy to me. Personally, I don't think you have to break the bank to buy a quality bottle of Moscato -- $12-20.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Nashville, TN
I can literally drink any of the barefoot flavors, and it truly has great notes in all of them. It's an amaaaazing investment because it's delicious for a small price.
Nicole J.
This is one of my favorites . Goes down smooth, sweet and bubbles.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Red Hill, PA
Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite over any other wine!! I love getting it chilled when I go to purchase it. It is so flavor filled and refreshing - this wine was suggested to me by friends and oh boy I had no idea what I was missing until I tried it! Yummy!! Give it a try today!!
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?