6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,856 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Not bad for a wine that you can find at gas stations. Actually has a pretty good flavor.
Is a good tasting moscato as well as the price is great so for a hard day and not much money go to this wine.
I really like Barefoot ! light & crisp .. Its great to make a white wine spritzer , good price & Great taste!
I personally prefer a more bubbly moscato. The barefoot one isn't bad by any means I just rather have something else.
Barefoot is my FAVORITE brand of wine - and the only one I drink. It isn't fizzy but taste delicious. They have a wine for all taste buds.
Love the sweet flavor of this wine. Not dry at all. I wish it was an asti with the bubbles, but I'll live.
For me, this wine was way too sweet. Like headache sweet. Won't buy again. If kool-aid sweet is what you're looking for, you'll like this.
This makes a great sangria! Nice summer, sweet wine and cheap too! I love it over ice. It is a bit on the sweet side, but refreshing.
This is by far one of my favorite brands. I love the flavors of the different wines. I love using both blush and white wines to cook with.
Barefoot wine is my favorite wine! It's got a crisp fruity taste and tastes great after a long day
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos