6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,841 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is easily the best Moscato you can buy for under $10. It tastes great and is better than every other moscato in the same price range.
I'm not very good at drinking wine because I hate the bitter taste but I love that this one is sweet and easy to drink!
I'm a moscato fan. This one is perfectly sweet with the tiniest bit of fizz. It's perfect in a peach Bellini!
My favorite type of wine! It is sweet and fruity just the way I like it. It is also inexpensive which is another plus!
Not bad for a wine that you can find at gas stations. Actually has a pretty good flavor.
Is a good tasting moscato as well as the price is great so for a hard day and not much money go to this wine.
Moscato is a refreshing, light and bubbly drink that is perfect with a meal or by itself. Also, the price makes it affordable for everyone.
I personally prefer a more bubbly moscato. The barefoot one isn't bad by any means I just rather have something else.
This is by far my favorite brand of Moscato. I always have several bottles on hand. Great value and so yummy!
Love the sweet flavor of this wine. Not dry at all. I wish it was an asti with the bubbles, but I'll live.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos