Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Lisa P.
Lisa P.

With Barefoot, you pretty much know what you are getting. This is a good inexpensive wine and good for a girls' night out. It's pretty sweet although as bubbly as other moscatos I have tried. Not my favorite, but very reliable when you need a wine and don't have a large selection.
Phandy S.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA

Cheap and taste good. I like buying their moscato but my personal fave is the red moscato. taste good and a lighter buzz.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Good Hope, GA

What goes more perfectly with a late night movie or TV show? A glass of moscato by Barefoot the best wine you can find at an affordable price! It's deliciously sweet and pairs well with fruits and cheeses!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Worcester, MA

Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine to bring to a bbq, beach outing, or picnic! It is the epitome of a spring and summer wine. It is light, sweet and has just the right amount of bubbles. My favorite thing to have it with is BBQ chicken or shrimp. It goes down easy so be careful, or before you know it you'll have had the whole bottle!
Jackie R.
Jackie R.

Love, love this moscato! The best sweet wine for me. Pairs perfect with light meals and desserts. Makes a great wine for girls night. :)
Nicole  L.
Nicole L.
Clarion, PA

This is by far my favorite wine! I get it all the time. I love the taste. And you can get it for a reasonable price. I highly recommend it!
Genice Z.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA

Im not a wine drinker, however I can drink a few flavors from barefoot, including this one! The aftertaste of wine is just not my cup of tea but this company does a good job at smoothing the aftertaste which makes me a fan. Plus the pricing is great!
Esra C.
Esra C.

This one and specific lyrics this brand is very tasty. It's a great introduction price for this who are n re w to wine and don't want some thing dry and harsh. It's also great when mixed into tea or juice when making a party punch.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

One of my favorites. I love to enjoy it with some yummy salmon, it's the perfect mix. It's soft, and feminine. Perfect!
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Nesmith, SC

I LOVE THE BAREFOOT BRAND WHEN IT IS A QUICK ACCESS TO GET TO. THE TASTE OF THIS BRAND IS NOT GREAT BUT IT WILL GET THE JOB DONE. OVER ALL FOR THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR THIS BRAND IT IS PRETTY GOOD.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?