BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Heather S.
Heather S.
I love this moscato, this is my go to for a sweet wine. Barefoot never disappoints! This is perfect for a hot summer day, or to go with dessert.
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
Granite City, IL
This is one of the cheapest brands of wine. Considering that, it is actually quite good for the price.
Jena B.
Jena B.
Bangor, ME
Love this stuff. Most wine tastes like vinegar to me. Light and fruity. I like it best with frozen berries in it.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Rimrock, AZ
If you like Moscato. Barefoot is a nice brand. It is inexpensive but good for the money. A little sweet but that is why I like Moscato. Nice light wine.
Staci D.
Staci D.
Peoria, AZ
This is a great wine to bring as a hostess gift for casual parties or MLM type parties because it is sweet and likable but also inexpensive. Almost everyone enjoys this wine.
Claire P.
Claire P.
Columbus, OH
If you're looking for a delicious, sweet, inexpensive wine, look no further. Barefoot Moscato offers ladies a fruity white wine that can be enjoyed at parties or at a girls night in. You can't go wrong!
Valerie K.
Valerie K.
Ripon, WI
I started drinking this wine in college when my bank account was very sad looking. It's a cheap wine, but doesn't lack any flavor. It's smooth and sweet, delicious and very enjoyable. I've since graduated college and I'm still enjoying a glass here and there.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
I am still a newbie wine drinker and I'm quite picky, but this is one of my new favorites. It isn't too strong or too sweet. Just right. I love Barefoot Moscato!
Renee S.
Renee S.
Grayslake, IL
I am a wine junky, I drink all kinds of wines. Its hard to come across a bottle of wine that is fairly cheap and still have it taste good. This wine will fulfill your expectations, if you haven't tried it yet i urge you to try this. Your taste buds will most definitely will be satisfied.
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
I'm giving this a B, just because I think Moscato D'Asti is a superior type of Moscato.

This is sweet but not overly so like some Moscatos can be, nor does it pack a punch like some cheaper Moscatos tend to. The pricepoint is also QUITE reasonable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?