Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Washington, DC

It's really cheap, which attracts a lot of people but it's way too sweet to drink. I could only manage to drink half a glass before giving up and giving it away.
courtney d.
courtney d.
Berea, OH

Barefoot is such a good brand especially on a budget they have awesome flavors and who doesn't want a glass of wine with a good dinner?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY

I love Moscato it is by far my favorite. This brand is great it is not too sweet and is bubbly and gives great flavor. It is not expensive and easy to find everywhere I go. I buy it all the time and keep a few bottles on my wine rack, it is great to have when people are over because everyone seems to love it too.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Mahwah, NJ

My favorite wine! Very affordable, and great sweet flavor. It's very refreshing, and I like to use it while cooking too.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

Perfect after dinner wine. Not too sweet and has a great bite to it. Great for summer nights and bbq.
Malinda I.
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA

I can say it's my favorite wine, it's not too sweet nor to bubbly, it's perfect! 3-4 will make me feel nice!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

A really good adorable moscato. It's very light, smooth and tastes sweet but not too sweet. I really like this brand.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Raleigh, NC

This is my go to wine, especially when it is hot out. It is light and sweet with a little bubbly flavor and goes down more easily than most wines. The price point is also fantastic and many stores often have sales on it.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Cicero, Il

My favorite. I'm a college student on a budget and I am so thankful that I love these so much! lol They're so inexpensive and they taste good and are a good time!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Independence, KY

I absolutely love this wine. I am currently drinking it now! I very frequently buy this wine and all my friends love it too!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now