Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Katie G.
Katie G.
Woodway, TX
This Moscato is very sweet and almost tastes like juice. It is a good deal for the price and it's a crowd pleaser.
Anije R.
Anije R.
This is a great drink to have with friends or just by yourself chilling.Moscosta is the best. The bomb
I recently had a bottle of Moscato it was very good even if I did had to drink alone . I would recommend it to anyone.
Megan C.
Megan C.
This is my go-to wine. Nothing too fancy, but inexpensive and has a great sweet taste. Easy to drink, especially for people who are not too crazy about wine. Love it either way.
Jami N.
Jami N.
Philadelphia, PA
I like sweet wines, especially half frozen into a slushie on a hot day. This is perfect for that. It's cheap enough for drinking regularly, similar to Sutter Home and the Naked Grapes lines.
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Robertsdale, AL
Absolutly <3 me some barefoot i will stick to this brand pretty much all the time .It is a brand wine that goes pretty much with all foods and deserts or just for a simple party on a awesome budget .I would recommend barefoot to all my friends or if someone just asks me what wines I like .
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great moscato; not cloyingly sweet but still fruity and delicious and pleasantly sweet.
Eve A.
Eve A.
El Dorado, AR
This is very good for taking to small gatherings where you are not sure if people prefer wine or beer. The flavor is very good but not so much that many palettes cannot enjoy it. Great price for those who drink daily or bathside
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
New Britain, CT
I'm not a Moscato drinker so I find it very very sweet. If I liked Moscato I would probably drink this but it is far too sweet for me.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Gainesville, Fl
This brand of wine is very inexpensive, making it nice for a sit down at home after a long day and enjoying your favorite TV show. I love Moscato but this brand is slightly too sweet for my taste so I have to put a splash of sprite in mine. Still pretty excellent choice for the price.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVEEE this wine! the taste and quality of the wine is delicious. the price is also reasonable for what it is. one of my favorite wine in the supermarket store.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?