Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Portland, OR

Second favorite Moscato after cupcake brand. So tasty!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Killen, AL

This is always my go to wine. It's so sweet and has such a smooth fruity flavor and it's usually pretty cheap.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA

Moscato is my favorite type of wine and barefoot makes a nice moscato wine as well.
amber w.
amber w.
Lafayette, IN

I like this wine but it has a strong alcohol after taste...over all i like yhe barefoot wines
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI

For a cheaper wine it is so good. If you are looking for something that is inexpensive yet tastes amazing go with this.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.

This is mine and my best friend's favorite wine to drink together for a girls night! Its super light and super sweet and fruity. Really good choice for people that don't like bitter or dry alcohol!
Roxanne H.
Roxanne H.

Barefoot is a great brand for a low price. All their wines are great and and serve a wide range of taste buds with the variety of wines they carry. My person favorite is Red Moscato.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

Love Moscato wine. Barefoot is a great affordable option. It is a very sweet wine.
Sara M.
Sara M.

Moscato is a light white perfect for a girls night or a nice dinner in. Barefoot provides an affordable product that is especially perfect for ladies (and gents!) who live on a college budget!
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
West Monroe, LA

I'm not a drinker for the most part. However, every time I go to my Dad's, he has an ice cold bottle of Barefoot Moscato waiting for me. It's sweet enough for me to enjoy, and the alcohol level is low. Perfect for an every now and then glass of wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now