Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Sru S.
Sru S.

This is my go to cheap wine. I love my sweet whites and this is perfect for a relaxing evening. There is nothing too special about the packaging. I would say it good value for money and would recommend it.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.

This wine is always a favorite of mine. It is sweet and girl and that's what I love about it. It's fun for a girls night in! The taste isn't too much so it's easy to drink. I would recommend this for sure!
Madison H.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA

Barefoot is my go-to brand for wine and moscato is my absolute favorite! This wine is available anywhere and tastes amazing. I buy a bottle a week and it's difficult not to drink it all on the first night!
Kristy H.
Kristy H.

Oh my ! This wine is great! I only drink moscato but only one brand which is impossible to find . I took a risk buying this one and I'm so happy I did! It tastes amazing! Very satisfied and will buy again!
Jenny G.
Jenny G.

This and their reisling are my favorite wines. I don't like spending a lot of money on a bottle of wine. These both taste great and I think there is a great value there. These are the only two wines I buy.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

If you are looking for a cheap Moscato that is easy to drink and under $10 per bottle, then this is what you are looking for. if you have a more sophisticated wine selection at home, you may want to pass.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Lake Worth, FL

This is an impeccable stilled moscato, it is fruity, but not too fruity and it has a citrusy and floral flavor. It is super inexpensive and for the price, I don't think there is much room for improvement.
Reagan M.
Reagan M.
Santa Ana, CA

This is my all time favorite wine choice. It isn't as sweet as their resiling but isn't as bitter as the chardonnay. The brand is affordable but doesn't taste cheap/ This is the ultimate girls night wine.
Tarez m.
Tarez m.
Wheaton, IL

Im not a drinker but wanted to try wine, taste great!  purchased weeks ago today is my first glassIm gonna try the pink nextif it doesn't give me a headache , I will be buying, because the taste is awesome
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.

Always always always satisfied with my experience with barefoot wine. I love the way it tastes and how cheap it is! I love the moscato wine the most but I like the other flavors as well. It's really good
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now