BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kate P.
I prefer the pink, but sometimes this is all stores have. I like this one as well, the pink is sweeter and tastes a little bit fruitier than this one, but this one is very good too.
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ
I love moscato wine. It's my go to! Recently I tried the barefoot moscato and it's just amazing. I love the nice buzz it give and the amazing taste! Bought it a few times when I had some friends over and at a few parties and BBQs! Not pricey! Looooove
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I love this drink! It is sold at an affordable price. It has a strong percent of alcohol. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I buy this beer very often. I recommended this to any of my beer/alcohol lovers! Great to cool off with and kick back and relax with!
Haleigh T.
Was a little too tangy for my taste but it had lots of flavor and went down easy. It was not expensive got it at Walmart. This was the first time I bought this but will definitely try different kinds to see which I like!!
Eric L.
Rosemead, CA
This wine first of all goes down pretty smooth. It has decent alcohol content so it won't get you drunk or anything but by nature of wine will get you pretty relaxed and laid back. It tastes alright, and is amazing paired with orange juice. A solid pick.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is your typical cheap, sweet, fun, college wine. I have used this as a drink on its own, a mixer, an ingredient in other drinks as well as in some recipes. It is a classic and I will never stop buying it.
Amy S.
I love Moscato's because of the sweet taste. Barefoot Moscato didn't disappoint. I tried this brand because a friend recommended it. I will definitely be buying this brand again. I do recommend this brand of wine to others! You will not be disappointed especially if you like Moscato's!
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite and I love the price I buy from grocery stores sometimes even from Walmart! It's delicious and sweet. Can't be the price and taste! I definitely am satisfied with this and will continue to buy.
Allexie B.
Hoboken, NJ
This is one of my favorite wines. It is very reasonable and light. It is a sweet wine but not too sweet where it gives me a headache or it is too heavy to drink. It is super affordable and has a good taste. It's a light wine and definitely not dry!
tiffany a.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
this is my all time favorite wine to drink! i always have a bottle and i drink a little bit from time to after long days. i just love the sweet taste since i'm not a fan of red wines
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?