Add a Photo

Photos (61)
member-a3b94fa02
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl

Barefoot moscato is my favorite ! Everyone I know who tries it loves it . It tastes amazing ! We always have it at our house , and we drink at least a cup of wine at night . It's always in our shopping cart .
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

I love this moscato! Its so light and bubbly, great during the summer especially if you add some cut up fruit to it (try freezing the fruit so they act as ice cubes)! Plus its very cheap, around $10 a bottle.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA

This is a great flavored light weight treat! So smooth with just the right blend for a nice treat. Good with supper or for a relaxing evening glass. Price is great and will buy again and recommend. Very good!
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR

These are definitely the best wine ever in the whole wide world no other wine compared to this wine with an awesome flavor!! Affordable, I definitely recommend this this amazing wine! I'm beyond satisfied ❤❤❤
Sara C.
Sara C.
Benwood, WV

This is my favorite "cheap" wine. I love how I can find it almost anywhere. It takes so nice compared to other cheap wines. I am never disappointed with Barefoot Moscato. I recommend it to friends constantly.
Charlin F.
Charlin F.

Barefoot Moscato gives you the delicious taste of Moscato wine, for a wonderful price. You can easily get one bottle for yourself, or buy a few for company or to gift to others without paying an arm and leg!
This is my go to wine when I go out to dine with family and friends that allows bring your own alcohol. This wine is not dry and not to sweet! Has just the right about needed to enjoy and not get bored with.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
San Diego, CA

I'm still new to the wine game and am very picky but don't have the money to be. Barefoot is a great affordable wine with a ton of options. I love the moscato since I tend to stick to sweeter wines! Love it!
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX

Barefoot Moscato is a very good, inexpensive white wine. It is slightly sweet, but not overly so. I do prefer the sparkling version of this wine, though. I would recommend it to others. I would buy it again.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Goodlettsvlle, TN

I have really gotten addicted to moscato lately. I love the sweetness and the little bit of bubbles. Not overly carbonated. The barefoot moscato is one of my favorites. Definitely one of the best price wise.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?