BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Melisa C.
This wine is a must have for my holidays. I am not a fan of wine but this wine doesnt have such a bitter taste which I love! I could not live without this. The other good thing about it is the price!
Britney H.
Portlandville, NY
A very sweet moscato, and a great wine for when you just want one glass. Re price makes it even better, a pretty great wine for an even better price. throw a little frozen fruit in it and it is even better. If you like very sweet white wine, barefoot moscato is a great choice
Vickie F.
Winton, CA
This is my favorite wine and brand.. this brand has a sweet flavor which makes it nice so you can enjoy instead of a sour taste... this is a good value because the price is good and the taste is good. I will defiantly buy more
Carolina S.
Union City , NJ
I love the crispy and refreshing taste of this white moscato wine. While I do enjoy a variety of wines this white moscato is not overly sweet like others I've tried. Thumbs up!
Brie S.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A long time favorite for years. Very tasty and complements fruit and seafood dishes very well. It's one of those very foofoo wine cooler tastes. I can't stray because of the quality and price point. Easy to drink a lot of, as it tastes like sugar!
Amanda N.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely love Barefoot wines! They are priced at a very economical level but do not flake out on good taste. I always go for the soft reds and whites but I love the zing that comes with Moscato.
Esther P.
San Diego, CA
Love this! It goes down smoothly and has a great taste. It was my first moscato and probably one of my favorities. Definitely a good one to pick up when you're looking for something not too pricey!
Courtney V.
Clinton, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't like wine as a rule. However, I had this at my cousins wedding, and it was amazing! I just bought a bottle for my own enjoyment! It's light, and sweet without being cloying, which is great for people like me that don't really care for wine!
Tristan C.
Hemet, CA
Barefoot has one of my favorite Moscatos. It's sweet but not to the point where you can only have one glass. (I usually have a glass but my favorite glass can hold almost an entire bottle, but hey, friends don't judge friends). I've used it to make party punches as well!
Claire B.
This Barefoot Moscato is my favorite. Its cheap, easy to find. I like it because its lightweight, not to heavy and tastes great. The only thing I didn't like about it is the cork can't be placed back inside the bottle easy so you'll have to finish the wine in one sitting.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?

Walmart