BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD
This is a pretty basic moscato wine that you can get at literally any liquor store. It is a brand that I know I will enjoy and I do like the taste of this moscato.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Lake Village, AR
This is the starter of wine. When I started drinking wine, this was my choice. I liked it for a while, but it got to be too sweet. I moved up to a less sweet wine.
Dawnn S.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
I LOVE this wine! It's affordable but not cheap quality. It's nice to have around when company drops by or you want to treat yourself to Netflix or a bubble bath.
Shnicquar F.
Shnicquar F.
Savannah , GA
This is one of my favorite wines! It's inexpensive and sweet. It's great for those nights when you want to just stay in, relax and watch movies with your feet up!
fabiola a.
fabiola a.
Happy Hour Expert
Delicious not super sweet it's very inexpensive and it's has a great flavor love eating this with chips and it's snacks definitely very affordable and inexpensive
Erica K.
Erica K.
Scranton , PA
One of my favorite, more wallet friendly wines. Crisp and refreshing without being overly sweet. Always good to have on hand for a night where you need to unwind.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
Barefoot is a good brand for wine. I love it. At the only kind of white wine will
Drink. :) it has a good flavor and it's not really dry like most white wines. :)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Mount Carmel, IL
Barefoot is an excellent brand of wine that is affordable! I absolutely adore their Moscato, zinfandel, and most of the others!! Great quality for a great price!
melanie c.
melanie c.
I love barefoot moscato. It's my wine of choice. I love the soft sweet wine taste. The price is also affordable. I would definitely recommend it and buy it again
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
It was really nice with a good amount of sweetness. I'm a sweet wine gal and I would have liked something a little more sweet but it's great for the price point.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?