Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ana I.
Ana I.
Santa Ana, CA

This is one of my fav wine out there.
Rameka M.
Rameka M.
Land O Lakes, FL

You just can't go wrong with this Moscato. The flavor is just so smooth, no after taste and the price is terrific. I have tried quite a few and this is by far the best one yet! So many other are overpriced and have a horrible after taste. This has been my favorite for over a year now.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Pasadena, TX

This wine is a smooth tasteful drink. Goes down smoothly compaired to others, the price is perfect and goes great with some chocolate strawberrys
Patrice c.
Patrice c.
Windham, NH

One of the best quality wines for an inexpensive price. It pairs really well with most cheeses and fruits and is definitely a great beginner wine for those looking to delve into the scene!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
San Diego, CA

This wine is sweet and crisp .. Great chilled and with real fruit in it ..
So yummy my girls love it
Emily D.
Emily D.
Shillington, PA

I recommended this for my friend who was looking to start learning more about wine. This was my suggestion. She LOVED it. It was on sale and she could confidently buy a bottle of wine now! However, it's super sweet and I feel that it isn't really great for anyone who isn't isn't drinking liquid candy.
Margaret Ann S.
Margaret Ann S.
Fayetteville, AR

This is my favorite wine
Megan M.
Megan M.
Oceanside, CA

I looooove this wine! It is by far my favorite! I always have a bottle in the fridge. Its cheap and taste great. Sweet just how i like it!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
West Babylon, NY

Huge fan of this. Cheap wine gotta love it and in multiple flavors. Maybe it is because I am just coming out of my college years, but the sweet cheap white wines are for me. Barefoot is well known and I would recommend it, buy it and share it with anyone who wants lol
Jose G.
Jose G.
Killeen, TX

It's a good wine for the price. If you want to enjoy and embrace the night get something better. If you just want to drink anything and drink a lot, then get this. Still good and cheap.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?