Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Raleigh, NC

My go-to wine when I when I want a big cheap bottle. It's the perfect blend of sweet and tart. I've purchased and repurchased many times!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I love this sweet light, affordable wine. I enjoy all varieties of the Barefoot collection and this wine pairs well with pasta dishes and transitions well to dessert.
Tracy J.
Tracy J.

Delightful moscato! Highly recommend for a relaxing evening beverage! At a price that is easy on the pocket.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

Hands down my favorite wine EVER! Great fruity, crisp taste that is sure to make anyone's taste buds happy
Amber P.
Amber P.
Fort Lawn, SC

A very light, refreshing dessert wine. A great buy for under $10. It is a little on the flat side for a Moscato.
Maria B.
Maria B.

I really liked this wine. It was so drinkable and slightly bubbly. It tasted like white grape juice. I would definitely buy it again.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Deer Park, TX

This was actually my very first taste of any kind of Alcohol and I was, most assuredly, not disappointed! This is still my favorite wine! It's affordable but still has such a delectable taste to it! Definitely very refreshing if you're having a not so great day.
Corinne W.
Corinne W.
Huntingdon, PA

This is my go-to wine when I need moscato! It's just the right amount of sweetness. It's not too expensive either! Perfect for a college budget.
Steph F.
Steph F.
Dillsburg, PA

Barefoot is my favorite brand and I love love love their Moscato! If I wana feel fancy or celebrate a girls night this is my go to!
Kara W.
Kara W.
Fayetteville, NC

Barefoot Moscato is a great, affordable moscato. It is my go to wine most of the time. With that price you can't go wrong.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now