Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
N Brunswick, NJ
Love this brand for it's great prices. This is a sweet wine that tastes great after a meal.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Delaware, OH
I like this wine. I prefer a light, sweet wine and this is just that. It's cheap and good.
Griselda C.
Griselda C.
Laveen, AZ
This a grade crowd pleaser for non whine drinkers. It is very sweet however you can certainly make great white sangria.
Christa H.
Christa H.
Bordentown, NJ
I LOVE this wine. its my favorite. Its light and airy. Excellent flavor and not expensive!
Debra F.
Debra F.
Great wine ! This is a crisp sweet wine and definitely worth it if you like sweet wine great to drink and have a relaxing night
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
Good taste at affordable price. you can find it almost anywhere.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Gallatin , Tn
This a great wine for someone who likes really sweet wines that don't cost a lot of money! This is one of the first wines I started drinking and I still go back to it over and over again!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands, and their moscato is so good! I prefer pink moscato on most occasions, though. I also love their sweet red.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Spokane, WA
Barefoot is not my favorite brand of Moscato, its a little dry but I will buy it if is on sale! ;) I prefer sutter home
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Big Stone Gap, VA
For those of you that like a sweeter wine, this is for you! I really dislike bitter wine flavors, so I rarely find one that I like this much! I know it's not top quality, expensive wine.... but it's great for the price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?