Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Shafer, MN
This wine of course is not the best Moscato out there, but for what you pay, it is definitely delicious. If you are hosting a dinner party and need a few bottles, then this is a good choice! It is crisp and light, with a slight sweetness that makes it great with desserts.
Gwendolyn P.
Gwendolyn P.
Vancleave, MS
I like this wine a lot. Yes there are others that are better, but with their better comes a bigger price increase. Barefoot wines have an excellent taste and an excellent price.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love moscato and this brand is affordable and definitely a good pick. I recommend it for sure. you can also find it in almost any grocery store which is a plus.
Chanese M.
Chanese M.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my top 2 favorite wines. I know it is only supposed to be for dessert because its a sweet wine, but I will literally drink it with anything! Pasta, steak, chicken, etc...But it is really amazing with fresh fruit and cheese. I also had a bunch of it at my bridal shower with fondue.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Woodbury, NJ
Barefoot has never been one of my favorite wine brands, and I find the Moscato way to sweet for my personal tastes. I do know many who love it.....I am just not one of them.
iriel p.
iriel p.
Prairieville, LA
This wine is a great taste for someone on a budget! You'll love this wine. It is a very sweet and bubbly taste!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Altona, IL
Love this sweet wine! You don't have to break the bank in order to have a full flavor sweet wine!
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love this wine. It taste amazing and goes good with dinner.
Kathyann M.
Kathyann M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this wine - it's light crisp and sweet
It's my go to wine
Great for girls night or a night by the pool
Just so good
Emily M.
Emily M.
Tualatin, OR
I love moscato and this brand is great! It's very inexpensive but doesn't taste cheap :) I would recommend this wine to everyone!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?