This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,723 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
A+++ Wine over here! Sweet and smooth makes other wines that cost more look bad! Everyone loved it when I served it at a dinner party!
This wine is so good if you're on a budget!! It's so sweet and really drinkable. It's great for any occasion and I never get tired of it!
I am not a wine snob. If it tastes good and doesn't cost much, I like it. This tastes nice and sweet. And light so I dot feel hungover the next day.
When I want to go home and relax this is my go to wine!!!!
98% of the time barefoot is the cheapest out there. I don't mind thought because considering it being about $6 it is mild in taste and gets the job done
Good wine, taste sweet and very affordable for a wine lover like myself. Always buy this wine for myself and if I have friends coming over.
And I did drink the entire bottle. Barefoot moscato is delicious. I am a new wine drinker and moscato is what I love. This bottle is cheap, but so delicious. If you do not like sweet wines try another Barefoot wine instead
Best moscato I've tasted!!
I really like this wine! I am a moscato fan and this is one of my regular buys. This wine is inexpensive, but still tastes great! Barefoot is also one of the first moscatos I ever tried and was pleasantly surprised by it. I would recommend it to anyone!
Good taste- overall on the sweet side but a little flat. The price is cheap and it is still overall a good product- this is my quick go to drink!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos