Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Shelbi M.
Shelbi M.
Coal Township, PA

Love the easy taste to this wine and the price! Sweet wine for all occasions!
Sharell M.
Sharell M.

Mmm this is my favorite wine of all time. Very sweet and smooth. It's very easy to drink this and not not realize you are getting buzzed ! It's so easy to mix and create your own flavors that compliment this wine.
Jeannie S.
Jeannie S.

I think Barefoot makes a nice, reasonably priced wine. I especially like their white wines!
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.

This is my favorite go to wine. its cheap, delicious, and I'm never disappointed.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Clarksville, VA

This is me and my husband's go to wine for just about any occasion. It has a good blend of sweet vs floral notes. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a wine to have sitting around the living room for this Holiday season.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

Oh what a delight. You can never go wrong with barefoot. It is decent price so people think it's not good. But it actually is great.
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.
Jarrell, TX

This is a great wine, that is reasonably priced, to enjoy on a girls night!
Rosalyn M.
Rosalyn M.
Upland, CA

A great inexpensive wine to purchase. They have great flavors. Moscato is a favorite of mine.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ

I absolutely love this wine! I love the nice sweet flavor. I am not a huge fan of red wine, so this is definitely my go-to choice after a long week (or day!) :)
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Lakeland, FL

I think I should own stock. This is my go to wine of choice and Moscato is my favorite.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now