Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Christina S.
Christina S.

This is definitely the best Moscato for the price. Doesn't taste like a cheap wine, and is a nice sweet wine. Throw in some berries for a little extra added flavor!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Dublin, OH

The best tasting moscato I've ever had... Bonus points for also being only six bucks!! Yes it's very sweet but thankfully I prefer that.
Paige S.
Paige S.

I like that it's fairly priced, and not too cheap tasting. It's also pleasing to sip on after a long days work.
Jewel R.
Jewel R.
Kansas City, MO

I have never actually tried the velar one but I know the light pink and dark pink were both very good lol I found myself drinking the entire bottle alone with out knowing it
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Springview, NE

Barefoot has really reasonably priced wines with great flavor. This is a wine that goes down like juice - it's that good and easy to drink!
Denise G.
Denise G.
Pekin, IL

Found at our local grocery store, and very cheaply priced when bought in quantities, this is one of our favorite brands of Moscato. Keep in mind that Moscato is an Italian dessert wine - therefore it is a sweet variety. It is fairly low in alcohol and has a lightly sweet, fresh flavor.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Derby, KS

Barefoot Moscato is the best by far. The price is very reasonable. The taste is light yet so sweet.
Brittny T.
Brittny T.
Assonet, MA

My go-to wine! It's reasonably priced and it always tastes good and is so refreshing! It's definitely not cheap tasting. Love barefoot!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Washington, DC

It's really cheap, which attracts a lot of people but it's way too sweet to drink. I could only manage to drink half a glass before giving up and giving it away.
courtney d.
courtney d.
Berea, OH

Barefoot is such a good brand especially on a budget they have awesome flavors and who doesn't want a glass of wine with a good dinner?
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now