Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Iryna S.
Iryna S.
South River, NJ

Pretty good wine. Sweet and satisfying. Comes in variety of flavors but personally Moscato is my favorite.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL

It's okay if your looking for a cheap quick easy drink to relax with and watch a movie.
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Clovis, NM

It's sweet and subtle. Whether you had a long day at work or need something to wind down your day- this is perfect. The price of this can't be beat also. It's my go-to for something simple
Courtney R.
Courtney R.

Love Barefoot's Moscato! This light, sweet, fruity wine is perfect for a girls night! And it's reasonably priced.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, Md

Love it! I am not a big drinker and Moscato is the only kind of wine I like. This is very fruity and good.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX

Of all the barefoot wines this one is definitely my favorite!! If you like a sweeter wine then this is the one for you.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.

If you're looking for a cheap bottle of wine this is a good choice or a quick gift.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
West Mansfield, OH

I'm very picky with the wine I drink and I love this! I love the sweeter wines and this one hits the spot. I usually buy the big bottles so I can share when my friends come by.
MacKenzie R.
MacKenzie R.
Jber, AK

Sweet taste and very inexpensive! But beware because its a dangerous one to drink! Very very light! Perfect to pair up with a nice hot bubble bath after a long day at work.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN

Barefoot White Moscato is the perfect blend of sweetnes and so good paired with chicken pasta dish. Everyone loved its sweet, light crisp taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now